Comments on memes/cartoons/videos

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Post by averagejoe »

Sure is fun watching leftist/globalist scrabble to cover they're lies!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

You and beinghuman from the same computer? :D
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: Sure is fun watching leftist/globalist scrabble to cover they're lies!!!

[icon_lol2.gif]
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Ka-El wrote:
averagejoe wrote: Sure is fun watching leftist/globalist scrabble to cover they're lies!!! [icon_lol2.gif]

[icon_lol2.gif]

You forgot my laugh.... [icon_lol2.gif]
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

What_the
Übergod

Post by What_the »

Glacier wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:Image

97% of the world's "climate scientists" think that the man-made climate change hoax is real? When did this happen? I remember a debunked "study' was done by warmist slime a few years ago, but it was laughed off given it was totally corrupt and wrong. When was this number actually confirmed? Probably never right? Oh yeah, because man-made climate change is a hoax.

The 97% thing is hilarious. It's factually not true by any sort of scientific standard. I've brought it up among some of the radical/progressive left on Castanet before, and they reply by attacking the source. Progressives don't care about facts; only feelings.

Here's another winner...
BeingHuman wrote:Some of us are intelligent enough to realize global warming is the reason why we are having more massive, uncontrollable, wild fires exhibiting extreme fire behaviour... and this is just the start of global warming, things will get much, much, worse!!!

image resize service

There's absolutely ZERO evidence to support this claim. None, and what does the person do? He calls YOU and idiot for not believing his assertion on blind faith without a shred of evidence. Zero science. Zero facts.

Here are the facts though. The amount of forest being burned was going down for 70 years. Now it's being going up for 15, and suddenly that's climate change. Riiiiggght. Does this mean that a 15 year temperature decline was proof that global warming had stopped? Didn't think so.

10 year Average Area Burned in BC from 1930 to 2016.JPG

Not attacking the messenger, the message. Citing 80 years is pee-ant in context of 4.5 billion years.
But by all means, use records that go back 150 years, I'll use paleontological records that date millions of years. Climate change?, sure. It's gone on for eons without *bleep* sapien. Fossil fuels burned by the mega ton?
Never happened, unprecedented, in 4.5 billion years.

So sure, *bleep* sapien has nothing to do with the environment, what so ever (Christ, can't believe I just had to say that :)

I'll ask- how long can we Shiite in our living room before can't live in that room anymore?

And I love my car. I love that sound of my gas lawn mower, I love burning diesel, bunker fuel, to propel a ship and be jack Dawson. ill chop down a tree to burn, But still, I can, see, the forest for the trees.
Would so rather be over educated that a knuckle dragging Neanderthal bereft of critical thought and imagination. Although in the case of Neanderthals, that's quite the insult.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote: You forgot my laugh.... [icon_lol2.gif]

No, that was deliberate. How about you joe? Did you actually mean to post “scramble to cover their lies”,
or are you deliberately trying to reinforce the stereotype of dull-witted and under-educated Trump supporters?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

One poster responsible for a lot of communist propaganda posted a picture of Christy Clark and Stephen Harper and then posted this byline:

Two for two, Canadians and British Columbians are getting smarter.

So we got smarter by electing a complete airhead as our PM, and we got smarter by NOT electing a screaming maniac leftist who usurped power without a mandate. That sure sounds like people are getting smarter all right!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

BeingHuman wrote:Image

I wonder if BeingHuman knows that the KKK was basically the terrorist wing of the Democratic party (which might explain why they love seeing women in full body outfits today).
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Ka-El wrote:
averagejoe wrote: You forgot my laugh.... [icon_lol2.gif]

No, that was deliberate. How about you joe? Did you actually mean to post “scramble to cover their lies”,
or are you deliberately trying to reinforce the stereotype of dull-witted and under-educated Trump supporters?

It's funny how some people have trouble grasping the basics of the English language.
Maybe instead of posting memes on anonymous discussion groups, they should be spending more time in class. Maybe listening to their teachers when they're there.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

averagejoe wrote:Image

… and in particular, to protect the people from any president so self-serving and narcissistic as to assume he can just overrule the law. No Donald, you cannot pardon yourself from criminal offence, and with any luck, impeachment rather than global recession or world war will be your legacy. Donald Trump - woefully unprepared, unqualified and unsuitable to be president.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: Political memes/cartoons here *language warning*

Post by averagejoe »

BeingHuman wrote:1956 Republican Platform:

upload image lossless

Factual proof / evidence confirming the above was the 1956 Republican Platform:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... was-prett/

Here is whole long list of the Republican platform....and its' long.

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=25838

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

BeingHuman wrote:How does Christian Right Wing Republican morals and values even make sense anymore???

free unlimited photo hosting

Huh Bill was called for lying...not cheating.

Typical leftist lie again.... :138:

neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

averagejoe wrote:...

Huh Bill was called for lying...not cheating.

Typical leftist lie again.... :138:

If Trump was impeached for lying, he would be out in days:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
But, it's not like Trump or his supporters to let logic or facts get in the way of their emotional argument.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Clinton lied under oath, which is worse than regular lying. But that said, Ben Shapiro has talked about how dangerous and hypocritical the Clinton Impeachment was. It was not warranted, and gave the Democrats license to do the same thing in return, which is what we see now.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

Glacier wrote:Clinton lied under oath, which is worse than regular lying. But that said, Ben Shapiro has talked about how dangerous and hypocritical the Clinton Impeachment was. It was not warranted, and gave the Democrats license to do the same thing in return, which is what we see now.

I personally feel that these kinds of personal issues (marital fidelity, sexual relationships, etc.) should be left out of politics completely. They are irrelevant to how well Clinton could lead in the same way that Trump's previous infidelity is actually irrelevant to how well he can lead and is only an issue if he is critical of others who engage in such themselves, and portrays himself as being against such behaviour. If there is massive hypocrisy involved there is a problem as I think we all can agree that bad hypocrites make for poor leaders.
neilsimon
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by neilsimon »

sobrohusfat wrote:Image

I know quite a few people from Trinity College Dublin and while a few were Christians (mostly Catholic, and a few Protestants), far more were atheist or agnostic (in the mould of Bertrand Russell's agnosticism). Despite it's name, it's not a particularly religious university at all.

Back to the image, nothing in the original image suggested that Christians don't read, but that libraries are the temples of atheists, which is a bit of a stretch, and that they have more than one book of importance. It certainly doesn't imply that Christians don't read, but maybe that they place a little too much weight on a particular book of books.

One more thing, if you ever get a chance to tour the Long Room (as pictured), take it, breath in the smells and look upon this great collection of knowledge dating back centuries. It's about as close to a religious experience as this atheist ever got.

Return to “World”