47063

Comments on memes/cartoons

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 9:38 pm

RupertBear wrote:Now show me on this doll where Hillary hurt you by not being elected president.


Here you can order her book and then you can read it in your safe space.... [icon_lol2.gif]

What Happened To "What Happened": Amazon Slashes Hillary's Book Price 40% Before It Hits Shelves

Image
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 12th, 2017, 9:55 pm

averagejoe wrote: ....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]


Ka-El wrote:joe, you wouldn't recognize a Marxist if one came up to your trailer door carrying a hammer and sickle. No clue [icon_lol2.gif]



Does he count? :D



Image
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby RupertBear » Sep 13th, 2017, 5:43 am

averagejoe wrote:
RupertBear wrote:Now show me on this doll where Hillary hurt you by not being elected president.


Here you can order her book and then you can read it in your safe space.... [icon_lol2.gif]

What Happened To "What Happened": Amazon Slashes Hillary's Book Price 40% Before It Hits Shelves

Image


Nope. Sorry. I have no interest whatsoever in reading her book. Even if it was free.
She's had her fifteen minutes of fame. Now it's time for everyone to move forward.
RupertBear
Fledgling
 
Posts: 222
Likes: 96 posts
Liked in: 213 posts
Joined: Feb 24th, 2010, 9:00 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 13th, 2017, 6:32 am

averagejoe wrote:Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]


Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

It's a new low for someone I didn't think could sink any lower. I actually feel sorry for fossils like yourself because I can't think of a greater example of a wasted life than one lived with heart filled with hate.

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4838
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 13th, 2017, 6:50 am

averagejoe wrote:Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]


Poindexter wrote:Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

It's a new low for someone I didn't think could sink any lower. I actually feel sorry for fossils like yourself because I can't think of a greater example of a wasted life than one lived with heart filled with hate.



Quit being so self righteous....obviously you can't take memes for what they are! :138:

liberal/marxists look for the phantom racist under every rug..... :up:

Oh ya, everytime they can't win a battle....why not bring the old "your a racist" rant! [icon_lol2.gif]
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Ka-El » Sep 13th, 2017, 7:14 am

averagejoe wrote: liberal/marxists look for the phantom racist under every rug.....

Not necessary. You make it too obvious. :smt045
Donald Trump: woefully unsuitable, unqualified and unfit to be president

2 people like this post.
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3323
Likes: 1571 posts
Liked in: 2561 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 13th, 2017, 7:19 am

averagejoe wrote:Could you imagine if Hillary got elected????? [icon_lol2.gif]

Oh ya we need a women as President, then a clown and then a left handed monkey and then a oh forget it....libreal/marxists haven't a clue! [icon_lol2.gif] and no leader!!!!! [icon_lol2.gif]



Poindexter wrote:Took me a while but I now realize who you were referring to when you said "left handed monkey". Maybe it's because I'm naive about the level racism that exists that it didn't occur to me that you were making reference to Obama, a left handed African American.

It's a new low for someone I didn't think could sink any lower. I actually feel sorry for fossils like yourself because I can't think of a greater example of a wasted life than one lived with heart filled with hate.


I'm sorry if I offended you? I didn't realize that you read racism in everyone's memes and comments? :135:

I didn't realize your beloved Obama was left handed till I looked it up.... :smt045
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 13th, 2017, 7:49 am

averagejoe wrote:I'm sorry if I offended you? I didn't realize that you read racism in everyone's memes and comments? :135:

I didn't realize your beloved Obama was left handed till I looked it up.... :smt045


Save it Joe, I may be naive when it comes to racism but not when it comes to BS.

3 people like this post.
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4838
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby averagejoe » Sep 13th, 2017, 8:40 am

Poindexter wrote:Save it Joe, I may be naive when it comes to racism but not when it comes to BS.


Damn.....you caught me....! :spitcoffee:

Your a little young to understand.....it's an old tradesman joke!

I just forgot the wrench part of it..... :biggrin:

Besides....he already was President. :smt045


Image

Image

Image

Image
"Man is not free unless government is limited." -- Ronald Reagan
User avatar
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10834
Likes: 2015 posts
Liked in: 1515 posts
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:50 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby fall » Sep 20th, 2017, 11:44 am

.
Attachments
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG (24.42 KiB) Viewed 267 times
fall
Grand Pooh-bah
 
Posts: 2346
Likes: 137 posts
Liked in: 631 posts
Joined: Mar 12th, 2010, 10:26 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Omnitheo » Sep 20th, 2017, 11:48 am

Yep, she lost with 2.9 million more votes than Trump.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau
User avatar
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 3289
Likes: 4701 posts
Liked in: 2183 posts
Joined: Jul 19th, 2011, 9:10 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby The Green Barbarian » Sep 20th, 2017, 12:31 pm

Omnitheo wrote:Yep, she lost with 2.9 million more votes than Trump.


and yesterday the Florida Panthers beat the Nashville Predators 5 - 3. Nashville out-shot Florida 34 - 28. By your logic Nashville should have won the game.
Not sure why I bother with a signature as it seems to just randomly disappear on a regular basis. Especially if it offends liberal snowflakes.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Buddha of the Board
 
Posts: 24142
Likes: 9338 posts
Liked in: 11211 posts
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 8:13 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Glacier » Sep 20th, 2017, 3:07 pm

The Green Barbarian wrote:and yesterday the Florida Panthers beat the Nashville Predators 5 - 3. Nashville out-shot Florida 34 - 28. By your logic Nashville should have won the game.

Similarly, you could have the Vancouver Canucks outscore the Montreal Canadians over a seven game series, and still lose the cup, then riot in the streets because they "actually won."
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25566
Likes: 2286 posts
Liked in: 7693 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 9:41 pm

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Poindexter » Sep 21st, 2017, 6:35 am

Actually, it would be a more accurate reflection if Montreal received 1.25 goals everytime they put a puck in the net. Canuck fans would have reason to complain if the other teams goals counted more than their's on the scoreboard. The same with the popular vote, why should a vote for one party count more than a vote for the other?
User avatar
Poindexter
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4838
Likes: 2702 posts
Liked in: 3236 posts
Joined: May 26th, 2008, 10:44 am

Re: Comments on memes/cartoons

Postby Glacier » Sep 21st, 2017, 9:13 am

All votes are equal. one vote = one goal. It's like here in Canada where each riding gets you one win. It's not the number of total goals/votes, but the number of wins/ridings that count. You could win 30,000 to 0 in one riding and lose 15,500 to 14,500 in another, and still be tied 1-1.
User avatar
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25566
Likes: 2286 posts
Liked in: 7693 posts
Joined: Jul 6th, 2008, 9:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to World

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests