Trump discussion

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Jflem1983 »

I think alabama has more to do with the fact . That the other guy is such a liberal . If the democrat was a good old southern democrat . Roy moore would be history. As it stands today Roy will win Alabama handily.

I think he should step down after he wins the seat .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Omnitheo wrote: This was a result of policies implemented by Obama lol

Yes, the economy was well on its way by the end of Obama's presidency. Trump is only concerned about his wealth and that of a few select associates (can a man like Trump even have actual "friends"). Apart from Keystone, Trump's legacy so far consists on things he has taken apart; nothing accomplished. Sadly, the Americans have a very hard lesson coming their way.
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Jflem1983 wrote:Make america great again.

By Make America great again, do you mean this??

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/212 ... acks-Moore
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

^^ ya, that's not going to do it. [icon_lol2.gif] Jamapple, you and me both. [icon_lol2.gif]
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Jflem1983 wrote:I think alabama has more to do with the fact . That the other guy is such a liberal . If the democrat was a good old southern democrat . Roy moore would be history. As it stands today Roy will win Alabama handily.

I think he should step down after he wins the seat .

Ok, I see you read the above story. You paraphrased it pretty much word for word. The other guy is a liberal, so, at all costs, even being a pedophile, we must elect him and keep this liberal guy out.
Haver another sip. I here the grape flavoured one is to die for.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Trump didn't explicitly say he was endorsing Moore, but he said with emphasis, "We don't need a liberal person in there. ... We don't need somebody who's soft on crime like Jones."

Soft on pedophilia and rape is okay though. After all, sexual assaults against girls and women isn’t a real crime – right ?

I mean, aren't they all just asking for it ? :135:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

..... 352 pages for Trump. And the best I can figure out is people hate him because TRUMP PROMOTES HATRED.

see all the smiles?
^ that human of mass destruction promoted hatred towards 2 million Iraqis - by killing them. He killed thousands of American soldiers and he did it all by borrowing $6 trillion from future generations. Yet there is all smiles when teams visit him. All smiles.

see all the smiles?
More smiles. He didn't do anything good, other than slaughtering the leader of Africa's country with the highest standard of living and stealing their gold and oil. I guess that's why he was so popular, but he put the country further in debt - to be paid by future generations. See the smiles?

Now along comes Trump and suddenly everyone is "fighting hate." That's all they can say about Trump - is he has hatred.
Did Trump waste $6 trillion on wars? No. Did Trump slaughter millions of people? No.

It's dumb. The only thing they can say bad about Trump - is he is a hateful person. I never saw anything so dumb
in my life.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

thinktank wrote: The only thing they can say bad about Trump - is he is a hateful person. I never saw anything so dumb

On this we can agree, the only thing I can say about Trump is, "I never saw anything so dumb" :130:
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

There are plenty of bad things to say about Trump. Beyond him being hateful. He’s also a chronological liar. Disrespectful (especially towards women). He’s lazy and selfish. Cowardly. Easily triggered. And by all accounts of those who work with him, he has the intelligence and maturity of a child.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: I never saw anything so dumb

uh huh :smt045
OldIslander
Board Meister

Post by OldIslander »

The incoherent ramblings of an imbecile...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/trump-coast-guard-thanksgiving?utm_term=.reAgXNDXP#.cemPY6JYV

The transcript of Trump's Thanksgiving speech to the Coast Guard, earlier today. He makes Sara Palin sound like a Rhodes Scholar...!
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.” Ernest Benn
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

OldIslander wrote:.
The incoherent ramblings of an imbecile...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/trump-coast-guard-thanksgiving?utm_term=.reAgXNDXP#.cemPY6JYV

The transcript of Trump's Thanksgiving speech to the Coast Guard, earlier today. He makes Sara Palin sound like a Rhodes Scholar...!

That speech is grounds for impeachment on medical/mental condition grounds.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

I think it's safe to say he will never be accused of talking down to his audience.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

OldIslander wrote: He makes Sara Palin sound like a Rhodes Scholar...!

If only the boneheads still making excuses for him realized how stupid they look.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ka-El wrote:
OldIslander wrote: He makes Sara Palin sound like a Rhodes Scholar...!

If only the boneheads still making excuses for him realized how stupid they look.

He could be a drunk floundering donald duck. Still be better than Hillary. Or Bernie. Or any other democrats currently on my radar. Until they stop with the identity politics. They wont win anyways . All tgey got is this victim card. Americans dont care to be victims
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “World”