O.J. Simpson gets 15 years in the slammer

UhHuhYeahSure
Board Meister

Re: O.J. Simpson get 15 years in the slammer

Post by UhHuhYeahSure »

JonyDarko wrote:... not too mention the *bleep* almost started nation wide riots...

When the verdict of "Not guilty" was read on OJ's first charges, there were more than a few rooms full of white guys in the US who turned to each other bewildered and asked "Do you know how to riot?"
Everything I say to you is a lie. And that's the truth. Except this time.
wthwyt
Lord of the Board

Post by wthwyt »

O.J. Simpson denied bail during appeal. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/09/0 ... rison.html
:nyah:
Last edited by wthwyt on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

WTHWYT wrote:O.J. Simpson denied bail during appeal. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/09/0 ... rison.html

This thread is over a year old. Can't you find anything more current to comment on?
Lack of objection is implied consent.
wthwyt
Lord of the Board

Post by wthwyt »

mtnman1 wrote:
WTHWYT wrote:O.J. Simpson denied bail during appeal. http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/09/0 ... rison.html

This thread is over a year old. Can't you find anything more current to comment on?

If you would the link it update. It is todays report, but thats Okay go back to sleep.
Last edited by wthwyt on Sep 21st, 2009, 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Think
Walks on Forum Water

Post by I Think »

I happened to spend a lot of time watching the oj murder trial, dunno if he done it, but I do know that the prosecution did not prove their case. It was quite clear that the police work was very sloppy, and left lots of room for doubt.
We're lost but we're making good time.
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

Squire Nibs wrote:I happened to spend a lot of time watching the oj murder trial, dunno if he done it, but I do know that the prosecution did not prove their case. It was quite clear that the police work was very sloppy, and left lots of room for doubt.

AND your point is?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

mtnman1 wrote:AND your point is?

The court of public opinion have him guilty until proven innocent, while the jury had not choice to find him "not guilty" due to the idea of innocent until proven guilty.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
mtnman1
Guru

Post by mtnman1 »

So, why are we still talking about this?
RR24K
Lord of the Board

Post by RR24K »

mtnman1 wrote:So, why are we still talking about this?

The news article that "WTHWYT" posted link to has nothing to do with Nicole Brown Simpson & Ronald Goldman case. It does deal with were O.J is today and his request for bail while he appeals his conviction. Does anyone read before posting.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: O.J. Simpson gets 15 years in the slammer

Post by GordonH »

I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Watch this video if you want to know the truth about OJ. Language Warning:

Last edited by Glacier on Mar 19th, 2018, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

The guy is a racist but that does not matter because a jury of his peers found OJ innocent and that is the American system. What I think and our YouTube friend thinks does not matter, if he did a video on how to change the system to ensure a miscarriage of justice does not happen, then I feel better but until then this is just self-serving crap.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Ranger66 wrote:The guy is a racist but that does not matter because a jury of his peers found OJ innocent and that is the American system. What I think and our YouTube friend thinks does not matter, if he did a video on how to change the system to ensure a miscarriage of justice does not happen, then I feel better but until then this is just self-serving crap.

The reason jury found him innocent is prosecuting attorney's completely fu :cuss: ed up.

Gun play happens in US every day, I will not be surprised if someone takes OJ out. Before anyone jumps all over this post, I'm not condoning this action..... again just being a realist.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the juice is loose and if someone does wack him . owell less air getting breathed by a killer
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

Lucky for OJ Trump has most of the lunatic’s busy until 2020.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished

Return to “World”