Another shooting rocks the world

alanjh595
Banned

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by alanjh595 »

A Youtube video is not proof of anything.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

alanjh595 wrote:A Youtube video is not proof of anything.

Smarty pants - I have not posted any "proof" as I mentioned many posts ago (do a little foot work and read)

One bit of advice. Think for yourself.

I do not care what you think is true or false, Iam not interested in proving my perceptions of life to you or anyone else.

See reality as you like.

You remind me of a bully.

The school shootings, along with boston bombing, vegas harvest concert etc. Are all staged events to play psychological games with the minds and hearts of the masses.

Serving only themselves rendering the masses weak, pliable and cooperative. Its working well.

You being my neighbour are doing your job serving them as they would have you serve them - by mocking those who refuse to go along and buy into the narrative of lies they shovel out through the ever so angelic media *bleep*.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:topic: If you want to discuss theories, please start another thread. Thank you.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Another school shooting: shockingly, two students are critically injured and the shooter is dead, shot dead by the School Resource officer.

Fox news repeatedly directed Shavon, a student who was late for school, "we don't want to get political" during a telephone interview.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/20/sh ... firms.html

The above link is not the interview with the student, but rather an information session with the Deputy Sheriff.
Last edited by Queen K on Mar 20th, 2018, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Queen K wrote:Another school shooting: shockingly, two students are critically injured and the shooter is dead, shot dead by the School Resource officer.

So, armed school guards idea was actually good. Could have been a pile of dead bodies, but thanks to an armed guard just two injured students.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

exactly............
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Even Steven wrote:
Queen K wrote:Another school shooting: shockingly, two students are critically injured and the shooter is dead, shot dead by the School Resource officer.

So, armed school guards idea was actually good. Could have been a pile of dead bodies, but thanks to an armed guard just two injured students.

I was never against armed guards, I am against arming all the teachers. Have you seen the latest news about teacher ef ups in classrooms re guns? I have.

Sure, armed guards. But what is it about the violent nature in America that schools need armed guards in the first place, seems the root of the gun disease is not being addressed.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

A gun is a tool - much like an axe

The root of murder is mental illness.

The root of hoax events - such as school shootings is mental illness and politics.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Because_They_Lie wrote:A gun is a tool - much like an axe.

An axe is necessary tool, an AR15 is not. Those that think they are could also be considered a tool, however not a very useful one.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Poindexter wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:A gun is a tool - much like an axe.

An axe is necessary tool, an AR15 is not. Those that think they are could also be considered a tool, however not a very useful one.

Self defense and protecting our families no matter the means is never not necessary.

If an AR15 is not a necessary tool then what exactly is it?

If a military tactical team entered my property with weapons drawn I think an AR15 would be the perfect necessary tool for the defense of myself and my family, you disagree?

what would you use as your necessary tool to protect yourself and your family in this example? an axe?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

A shooting at Youtube. I'm going to make an educated guess (subject to change as more info comes in): right-wing terrorism.

EDIT: Wow a female shooter! Nutz! It could be disgruntled lover.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Glacier wrote:A shooting at Youtube. I'm going to make an educated guess (subject to change as more info comes in): right-wing terrorism.

EDIT: Wow a female shooter! Nutz! It could be disgruntled lover.

I was told be a brilliant leftist the other day in a thread that disappeared that the real problem with gun control is entitled white males. I guess this person wanted to shoot through that glass ceiling.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

so now we know the shooter at Youtube was a disgruntled vegan animal rights activist and was FEMALE! Oh my. So here we go - the problem in the US with mass shootings is now obviously white vegan females. End veganism now!!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote:so now we know the shooter at Youtube was a disgruntled vegan animal rights activist and was FEMALE! Oh my. So here we go - the problem in the US with mass shootings is now obviously white vegan females. End veganism now!!!

She is Iranian and Baha'i, and the left doesn't consider Baha'i white (because religion is a race in their minds) nor do they consider Iranians white unless they're Christian.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Local story before the mainstream media changes the story....

Suspect in YouTube Shooting Posted Rants About the Company Online

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit has confirmed the identity of the shooter who opened fire on YouTube’s campus in San Bruno Tuesday. Nasim Aghdam, 39, lived in Southern California and appears to have had a robust presence on YouTube.

In a video posted in January 2017, she says YouTube “discriminated and filtered” her content. In the video, Aghdam says her channel used to get lots of views but that after being “filtered” by the company, it received far fewer views.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigatio ... 11713.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “World”