Another shooting rocks the world

Bigjohn69
Fledgling

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by Bigjohn69 »

Since john lennon was shot over a,million gun deaths have occured in the USA .

Those are CDC numbers.
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

you people absolutely disgust me. Saying these are hoaxes? People's friends were murdered in front of their eyes, in what is supposed to be a safe place. A place of learning and betterment. And the powers that be won't do a *bleep* thing about it, rather than perpetuating BS about this being a hoax? *bleep* are you serious?!!!

There is money in the firearms industry. That's all this is about. Money for weapon manufacturers, money for politicians. At the expense of innocent lives. And now they're saying they should arm teachers? No more guns is not the *bleep* solution. Get your head out of your *bleep*.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
April lady

Post by April lady »

To those people that think these school shootings are hoaxes, we could argue with you until we are blue in the face, you wouldn't believe us!

There is only one way to shut you up, try this then tell me it is a hoax, go to the local newspapers in Parkland Florida and tell me that all the funerals posted are fake!
You can believe what you want on guns, don't really care! But don't spew your warped views on young people being shot as hoaxes!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

For those who want more information on school shootings, I found Sandy Hook Promise on facebook. Yes they raise money but if you can get past that, they have information on shootings, gun control and related items.

https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookPromi ... nref=story
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#219674

NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

It's not about the right to bear arms, it really isn't, because that right is enshrined in the US Constitution, 2nd Amendment.

it's about the POWER the NRA has in both State and Federal government systems. The sheer money involved is making people sick. The perception that the NRA is not only buying power and influence, but that the sheer and pure slavery to the money that the politicians display IS making people sick.

And nothing has made it more nakedly obvious than the Parkland Shooting.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Queen K wrote: NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2018, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

*removed*
Reason: Response to off topic post.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2018, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Ka-El wrote:
Queen K wrote: NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045

I am happy you can find humor in this
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Omnitheo wrote:you people absolutely disgust me. Saying these are hoaxes? People's friends were murdered in front of their eyes, in what is supposed to be a safe place. A place of learning and betterment. And the powers that be won't do a *bleep* thing about it, rather than perpetuating BS about this being a hoax? *bleep* are you serious?!!!

Sorry, but I'm confused. What hoax are you talking about? What did I miss? I haven't read all the the comments, but doing a quick search of this thread reveals that this was the first post in the entire 56 page thread that discusses a hoax. Are you talking about the Las Vegas shooting? Some said that shooting was a hoax. People on here were saying this shooting was also a hoax? If so, I agree 100%, that's disgusting and repugnant and a real slap in the face to those who have suffered tremendous loss this week.

search.png
Last edited by Glacier on Feb 26th, 2018, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Because_They_Lie wrote:The problem is that guns kill people, but guns also save peoples lives.

Disarming all human beings of guns leaves what to defend ourselves with?

the police, the military and criminals will all still remain with guns - and the corruption resulting from the power they have been given, meanwhile we will be stripped - of all power, all weapons, all protection.

I do not see disarming human beings as the right thing to do, it renders them defenseless.

These school shootings are hoaxes, because the powers that be want us without the ability to protect ourselves and our families.

I will never change my point of view on the school shootings. All hoaxes meant to control the narrative to implement the agenda and the society they deem controllable.

They are causing quite a stir here locally as well....shutting down entire neighbourhoods for the likes of 1 man inside his own home with a firearm. its BS and its called social engineering.

Tell me why 20 years ago if the RCMP got wind of a person with a gun inside their own home there was not a neighbourhood lock down? what is the reason we are doing this now, locking down neighbourhoods for one person with a weapon?

Its an agenda - watch.

The resident trolling CT nut is calling 17 dead children a hoax. So sick of this damaging "hoax" garbage going around. It's not a hoax. The reality of it all is that people have buried children, so just stop it.

Glacier ^^ no kidding. I'm with Omnitheo that this is a sickening claim.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Queen K wrote:The resident trolling CT nut is calling 17 dead children a hoax. So sick of this damaging "hoax" garbage going around. It's not a hoax. The reality of it all is that people have buried children, so just stop it.

The best thing for us all to do is ignore these types of posts. We have free speech even for the crazies but that doesn't mean we have to listen.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

christopher wrote:
Ka-El wrote: I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045

I am happy you can find humor in this

Actually, I find the whole thing quite disgusting - but I am pleased to see the American public (including business) waking up to what the NRA is really about; buying and controlling politicians and maximizing gun sales, even if that means being able to sell guns to violently psychotic people without even a background check. Nice attempt at deflection though.

Return to “World”