Another shooting rocks the world

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by Glacier »

Gotta love the fake news by the media today...

fakenews.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*bleep* leftist Democrat Kaine was hoping to hell he could get some gun control mileage with his tweet, but ends up with egg on his face.

It's likely a bunch of people would have been dead, if not for the firearm of Officer Horujko.

"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-s ... e-shooter/ just an other muslim saying thank you for letting me come and live my dream out in north America , on and on and on it goes
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

People are starting to wake up to corrupt media....

HOW FAKE NEWS SPREADS — CORPORATE MEDIA SPREAD STORY OF ‘ACTIVE SHOOTER’ DURING A KNIFE ATTACK

Initial reports, echoed across the corporate media landscape, described the attack as a shooting — when in reality law enforcement sources later confirmed it was a knife attack.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/How_Fake ... 8/Y/M.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

From the archives: Ohio State attacker featured in ‘Humans of Ohio State’

“I wanted to pray in the open, but I was scared with everything going on in the media. I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen. But, I don’t blame them. It’s the media that put that picture in their heads so they’re just going to have it and it, it’s going to make them feel uncomfortable. I was kind of scared right now. But I just did it. I relied on God. I went over to the corner and just prayed.”

http://thelantern.com/2016/11/from-the- ... hio-state/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oddly enough, he put a real picture in our heads. And prayer buddy, in Western Culture, is mostly done privately at home.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full."
~ Jesus Christ

EDIT: Open prayers like this are worse than hypocritical prayers because it's a form of Jihad. It's passive-aggressive Jihad whose goal is to try and bring in Shariah. No truly moderate Muslim like say Maajid Nawaz prays in public like that.
- Douglas Murray
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Holy cow! They have classes for social justice warriors? What the? :135:

Somali Was Taking an OSU Class in Social Justice Warriordom for Credit; Here's the Syllabus

ES HESA 2577 courses are carefully structured to explore social group identity, conflict, community, and social justice. Overall, the course will be guided throughout by the following questions:

How have you come to learn about race/gender/sexuality/religion? How has this shaped your world view?

In what ways can you use the information gained in this course to become an actively engaged, socially just global citizen within the Buckeye, Columbus, and greater communities?

http://www.unz.com/isteve/the-latest-st ... it-at-osu/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#182688

Finland has a random shooting killing three people. Completely unusual in a country with "strong hunting traditions" right?

And in the last sentences, they had two school shootings, TWO, and then authorities "tightened gun laws."

Imagine if the USA authorities behaved like that. Tightening gun laws after any school shootings! Any.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184878

One City alone has over 760 homicides due to gun violence alone :135: , if this was all at once, in one day, we'd be posting it here and tut-tutting. But this news story deserves to be here because the USA should stand up and take notice. And the World.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

US citizens have the right to bear arms it's guaranteed, unfortunately both positive & negative will follow.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#184883

13 dead in one house party in Brazil.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Turkey:

A gunman [ in a santa costume ] shot his way into an Istanbul nightclub packed with hundreds of New Year's revelers on Sunday, killing 39 people and wounding some 70 others in what the provincial governor described as a terrorist attack. Authorities said 16 of the fatalities were foreigners.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newslet ... p?id=39203
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

13 people shot at Fort Lauderdale airport. 5 dead.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

let me guess. The shooter was inspired by Joseph Smith?
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”