Another shooting rocks the world

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Post by Omnitheo »

Why couldn’t the veterans defend themselves? These are the people Trump wants in schools right?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Brass Monkey wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:The United States of America should be granted the alias "The Great Deceiver"

The reason for all the "American made" school shootings is called "movie making" & "story telling" these events are not actual events, the United States is set apart and different from these "other" countries because they are home to Hollywood, the maker of actors and theater.

Casting spells on its audience, people love it! being taken for a ride that is.

From Sandy Hook through to Florida - psychological operations.

It is the easily hypnotised and gullible who continue to fall for the repeated and on-going narrative.

These other countries have fewer gun problems and school shootings because they are not trying to take their citizens guns away.

The citizens of the United States are wise, they have laws in place to protect their rights and freedoms - rights to protect themselves from tyrannical governments and its members, they hold fast and they hold strong.

The same thing CANNOT be said about Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Japan or Brazil because we as a collective have already given up our rights and freedoms to be cooperative and good children.

Our guns are under their control already.

We are after all living under a dictatorship/Monarchy (of thieves and frauds) which the majority of so-called Canadians do not realize.

The US citizens are still fighting a fight we gave up on long ago.

The Powers that be in the US use these theater events to evoke emotionalism, a cry for "something to be done" then laws are passed or rights are amended and the US citizens are disarmed, like the rest of us.

Canada is America also.

Here in Canada our right to firearm ownership has never been made into a constitutional amendment and we have never been outright disarmed either. The most tyrannical aspect of American society are the gun owners shooting children on a weekly basis.

"gun owners shooting children on a weekly basis."

"A delusion is a mistaken belief that is held with strong conviction even when presented with superior evidence to the contrary"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

:135: superior evidence?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Ka-El wrote::135: superior evidence?

I have just come to discover that the internet has been scrubbed clean of all proof positive that the Parkland school shooting was not a real active shooter event but rather an active shooter drill.

Our information database and social media have officially been 1984'ed.

My apologies Ka-El, I know you would have liked me to prove my last entry point, but as of now I am unable.

If I do find the information I had access to last week I will post it here.

They have cracked down on "Truth Telling" by inventing the term and concept of "Fake News" which is the backdoor to the removal of the freedom of speech and the freedom to think sovereignly.

I am well aware that you do not believe what I believe about these school shootings

I perceive these active shooter events as hoaxes and that "Fake News" is a creation of the government and corporate media.

It is "The Facts" which are being suppressed with the newly coined term of "Fake News".

Anyone who has studied the psychology of the human being and or observed their own personal psyche and operations therewith will realize what is being played out on the world stage.

We are all being played...and That's a fact.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Maybe because is was a real active shooting scene and there was no "proof" otherwise. People died there.

More to the point, like most of North America, we are sick and tired of delusional people spreading lies and calling murder "not real."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:Maybe because is was a real active shooting scene and there was no "proof" otherwise. People died there.

More to the point, like most of North America, we are sick and tired of delusional people spreading lies and calling murder "not real."

Right back at ya queen, believing everything you see on TV is a real problem of delusion.
Last edited by Because_They_Lie on Mar 10th, 2018, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Only you don't have a point and I do.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:Only you don't have a point and I do.

truth be told, you are simply parroting what you have been told.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Because_They_Lie wrote:
Queen K wrote:Only you don't have a point and I do.

truth be told, you are simply parroting what you have been told.

And you need help. Sincerely.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

I see the BS loud and clear here.

Yes you did personally attack me queenk, willfully too.

...and I am the mentally ill one, I am the danger - not you!? (rhetorical)

Might as well scrap your new entries too queenk - your insincerity is gross.

Back to your personal delusion - enjoy!

Cheers.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Queen K wrote:Maybe because is was a real active shooting scene and there was no "proof" otherwise. People died there.

Prove the active shooter event was real. Prove the deaths.

I will wait...

Like most of North America, we are sick and tired of delusional people spreading lies and calling TV "real"
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I see the BS loud and clear here.

Cheers.

Prove they were NOT real. You made the statement, now it's time to back it up with credible and verifiable facts.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

alanjh595 wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:I see the BS loud and clear here.

Cheers.

Prove they were NOT real. You made the statement, now it's time to back it up with credible and verifiable facts.

Provide it for yourself.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Provide it for yourself.

You made the statement, the responsibility is yours to substantiate it.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

alanjh595 wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Provide it for yourself.

You made the statement, the responsibility is yours to substantiate it.

I have made a one time statement about the proof you are speaking of, respect that entry.

Demanding anything from me is a waste of your time.

Return to “World”