Another shooting rocks the world

Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Re: Las Vegas Shooting 50+DEAD 400+Injured

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

My question is, and one that needs to be answered is , how on earth did this man get that many weapons into the hotel in the first place?

What a terrible tragedy.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Carrs Landing Viking wrote:My question is, and one that needs to be answered is , how on earth did this man get that many weapons into the hotel in the first place?

What a terrible tragedy.

I imagine a lot of weirder or unusual sized things have been brought into a Vegas hotel room, besides im sure it wasn't flaunted around.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

most weapons can be taken apart..he most likely had them in suitcases..
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Jmfva wrote:Also AJ, has any legitimate source confirmed that was him in the video? If not, you are most likely spreading misinformation.

Prove it....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Blazer63

Post by Blazer63 »

https://mobile.twitter.com/RodStryker/s ... 55/video/1, here's the video of this sick *bleep* protesting for Killary , he was a paid Killary protester :200: :up:
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Carrs Landing Viking wrote:My question is, and one that needs to be answered is , how on earth did this man get that many weapons into the hotel in the first place?.

A golf bag wouldn't look out of place and that would allow him to walk out with an empty bag and return with another arsenal each day.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Blazer63 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/RodStryker/status/914888494799101955/video/1, here's the video of this sick *bleep* protesting for Killary , he was a paid Killary protester :200: :up:

This is barely 12 hours old and you're already developing and listening to conspiracy theorists.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

jimmy4321 wrote:
Glacier wrote:We don't know which gun was used yet. I cannot think of a single shooting in the USA where a legally acquired gun was used that I cannot purchase legally in Canada. Can you?

While we don't know the weapons used in this shooting , aren't automatic weapons at the very least restricted in Canada?

We don't know if this were an automatic weapon yet, but and in this case it very well could be since the guy is old enough to own one (they were banned in the USA 31 years ago, but grandfathered in for people who already owned them).

In other news: CBS Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas Victims Because 'Country Music Fans Are Often Republican'
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Glacier wrote:We don't know if this were an automatic weapon yet, but and in this case it very well could be since the guy is old enough to own one (they were banned in the USA 31 years ago, but grandfathered in for people who already owned them). ]

Well if you've watched the video and you agree at best he only had 2 trigger fingers , you could conclude he had auto weapons
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

FreeRights wrote:This is barely 12 hours old and you're already developing and listening to conspiracy theorists.

The guy in the video seems to be with his wife who looks nothing like the gunman's girlfriend. Have to agree though, that Russian troll farm got to work quickly and online conspiracy theorists took over from there.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 2nd, 2017, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

jimmy4321 wrote:Well if you've watched the video and you agree at best he only had 2 trigger fingers , you could conclude he had auto weapons

I haven't seen it. Don't really want to, but I'll take your word for it. In any case, we still don't know if it was a legal weapon or not. I suspect it was, but I'm only speculating at this point.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

Glacier wrote:I haven't seen it. Don't really want to, but I'll take your word for it. In any case, we still don't know if it was a legal weapon or not. I suspect it was, but I'm only speculating at this point.

Don't blame you.
rookie314
Übergod

Post by rookie314 »

All of this is irrelevant. This is American culture and is now acceptable. We don't stop driving because people die, we don't stop smoking because people die, we don't quit eating sugar because people get diabetes and die. This is the norm for America. It's not right and I am NOT trying to validate it, it's just the way it is. It is the price of being an American in a free society, just don't kneel during the anthem.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 2nd, 2017, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: response to off topic post
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “World”