Another shooting rocks the world

Re: Another shooting rocks the world

Postby Bigjohn69 » Feb 23rd, 2018, 6:27 pm

Since john lennon was shot over a,million gun deaths have occured in the USA .

Those are CDC numbers.
Bigjohn69
Fledgling

Liked in: 135 posts

Postby Omnitheo » Feb 23rd, 2018, 9:15 pm

you people absolutely disgust me. Saying these are hoaxes? People's friends were murdered in front of their eyes, in what is supposed to be a safe place. A place of learning and betterment. And the powers that be won't do a *bleep* thing about it, rather than perpetuating BS about this being a hoax? *bleep* are you serious?!!!

There is money in the firearms industry. That's all this is about. Money for weapon manufacturers, money for politicians. At the expense of innocent lives. And now they're saying they should arm teachers? No more guns is not the *bleep* solution. Get your head out of your *bleep*.
"The Charter of Rights and Freedoms protects all Canadians, every one of us, even when it is uncomfortable."
- Justin Trudeau

5 people like this post.
Omnitheo
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 3111 posts

Postby April lady » Feb 24th, 2018, 6:16 am

To those people that think these school shootings are hoaxes, we could argue with you until we are blue in the face, you wouldn't believe us!

There is only one way to shut you up, try this then tell me it is a hoax, go to the local newspapers in Parkland Florida and tell me that all the funerals posted are fake!
You can believe what you want on guns, don't really care! But don't spew your warped views on young people being shot as hoaxes!

2 people like this post.
April lady

Liked in: 9 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 24th, 2018, 8:18 am

For those who want more information on school shootings, I found Sandy Hook Promise on facebook. Yes they raise money but if you can get past that, they have information on shootings, gun control and related items.

https://www.facebook.com/SandyHookPromi ... nref=story
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Liked in: 12239 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 24th, 2018, 8:33 am

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#219674

NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

It's not about the right to bear arms, it really isn't, because that right is enshrined in the US Constitution, 2nd Amendment.

it's about the POWER the NRA has in both State and Federal government systems. The sheer money involved is making people sick. The perception that the NRA is not only buying power and influence, but that the sheer and pure slavery to the money that the politicians display IS making people sick.

And nothing has made it more nakedly obvious than the Parkland Shooting.
Our saddest days are when we add up our losses, and losses seem to be our saddest when we lose our best. Proud to be a "Leaf-licker" and I know who else is too. **smiles**

3 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Ka-El » Feb 24th, 2018, 8:58 am

Queen K wrote: NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045
While the research shows that people with right-wing views tend to be less intelligent than those with left-wing views,
the continued excuse-making and support for Donald Trump indicates researchers have underestimated by how much.

Poindexter likes this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 4172 posts

Postby averagejoe » Feb 24th, 2018, 9:15 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2018, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.
averagejoe
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 1894 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 24th, 2018, 9:19 am

*removed*
Reason: Response to off topic post.

Ka-El likes this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Ka-El » Feb 24th, 2018, 9:23 am

*removed*
While the research shows that people with right-wing views tend to be less intelligent than those with left-wing views,
the continued excuse-making and support for Donald Trump indicates researchers have underestimated by how much.

Queen K likes this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby Ka-El » Feb 24th, 2018, 9:24 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 24th, 2018, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

Postby christopher » Feb 24th, 2018, 7:57 pm

Ka-El wrote:
Queen K wrote: NRA facing backlash. It's about time! Let is snowball! Avalanche!

I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045

I am happy you can find humor in this

Necro likes this post.
christopher
Fledgling

Liked in: 213 posts

Postby Glacier » Feb 26th, 2018, 11:45 am

Omnitheo wrote:you people absolutely disgust me. Saying these are hoaxes? People's friends were murdered in front of their eyes, in what is supposed to be a safe place. A place of learning and betterment. And the powers that be won't do a *bleep* thing about it, rather than perpetuating BS about this being a hoax? *bleep* are you serious?!!!

Sorry, but I'm confused. What hoax are you talking about? What did I miss? I haven't read all the the comments, but doing a quick search of this thread reveals that this was the first post in the entire 56 page thread that discusses a hoax. Are you talking about the Las Vegas shooting? Some said that shooting was a hoax. People on here were saying this shooting was also a hoax? If so, I agree 100%, that's disgusting and repugnant and a real slap in the face to those who have suffered tremendous loss this week.

search.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Glacier on Feb 26th, 2018, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3 people like this post.
Glacier
Admiral HMS Castanet

Liked in: 9247 posts

Postby Queen K » Feb 26th, 2018, 11:51 am

Because_They_Lie wrote:The problem is that guns kill people, but guns also save peoples lives.

Disarming all human beings of guns leaves what to defend ourselves with?

the police, the military and criminals will all still remain with guns - and the corruption resulting from the power they have been given, meanwhile we will be stripped - of all power, all weapons, all protection.

I do not see disarming human beings as the right thing to do, it renders them defenseless.

These school shootings are hoaxes, because the powers that be want us without the ability to protect ourselves and our families.

I will never change my point of view on the school shootings. All hoaxes meant to control the narrative to implement the agenda and the society they deem controllable.

They are causing quite a stir here locally as well....shutting down entire neighbourhoods for the likes of 1 man inside his own home with a firearm. its BS and its called social engineering.

Tell me why 20 years ago if the RCMP got wind of a person with a gun inside their own home there was not a neighbourhood lock down? what is the reason we are doing this now, locking down neighbourhoods for one person with a weapon?

Its an agenda - watch.

The resident trolling CT nut is calling 17 dead children a hoax. So sick of this damaging "hoax" garbage going around. It's not a hoax. The reality of it all is that people have buried children, so just stop it.

Glacier ^^ no kidding. I'm with Omnitheo that this is a sickening claim.

2 people like this post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Postby Bsuds » Feb 26th, 2018, 11:59 am

Queen K wrote:The resident trolling CT nut is calling 17 dead children a hoax. So sick of this damaging "hoax" garbage going around. It's not a hoax. The reality of it all is that people have buried children, so just stop it.

The best thing for us all to do is ignore these types of posts. We have free speech even for the crazies but that doesn't mean we have to listen.
I have never tried Yoga but I bent over to pick up my keys once so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it.

2 people like this post.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Liked in: 10448 posts

Postby Ka-El » Feb 26th, 2018, 12:00 pm

christopher wrote:
Ka-El wrote: I'm happy to know these "proud, life-long members" of the NRA will no longer get their discounts at Wal-Mart. :smt045

I am happy you can find humor in this

Actually, I find the whole thing quite disgusting - but I am pleased to see the American public (including business) waking up to what the NRA is really about; buying and controlling politicians and maximizing gun sales, even if that means being able to sell guns to violently psychotic people without even a background check. Nice attempt at deflection though.

3 people like this post.
Ka-El
Lord of the Board

PreviousNext

Return to World