The CIA

Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Re: The CIA

Post by Bejvas »

Holly smokes! and you got to that brilliant conclusion just by finding the links of the sources? That doesn't really explain your conclusion, try another one.
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
MineralDoc
Board Meister

Post by MineralDoc »

Bejvas wrote:Holly smokes! and you got to that brilliant conclusion just by finding the links of the sources? That doesn't really explain your conclusion, try another one.

Is there one that you would like me to try? Your choice.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

MineralDoc wrote:
Bejvas wrote:Holly smokes! and you got to that brilliant conclusion just by finding the links of the sources? That doesn't really explain your conclusion, try another one.

As usual you are only on here wasting peoples time. You should really educate yourself on issues, and then come on here and share something of value, it doesn't matter it can be from either side of the coin. To come on here and harass people, just doesn't get you far. I know your new, but could you stay on the subject, on this forum what you are doing you are going to be known as a troll and that is not good.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
MineralDoc
Board Meister

Post by MineralDoc »

kompili wrote:
MineralDoc wrote:

As usual you are only on here wasting peoples time. You should really educate yourself on issues, and then come on here and share something of value, it doesn't matter it can be from either side of the coin. To come on here and harass people, just doesn't get you far. I know your new, but could you stay on the subject, on this forum what you are doing you are going to be known as a troll and that is not good.

I acknowledge your comment but since it in itself is "off topic", I will not respond any further to it or you if you continue to derail the topic. Thank you.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

No thank you.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

MineralDoc wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:
MineralDoc wrote:
peaceseeker wrote:
MineralDoc wrote:COOL. Retail merchandisers would pay big bucks for this information and technology. I wonder why it hasn't caught on since 1951?
Can you provide further info as to where I can obtain the ability to acquire sex with....ummm.......hypnotism? I do know from practical experiences that I too have been hypnotised by a bikini clad rollerblader on Bernard Avenue....I can attest to the fact that I almost ran over an unsuspecting pedestrian while in a trance. I have no or little recollection of the circumstances leading up to the point where my wife/passenger slapped back into reality. Thank, (Sir Isaac Newton) that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, and sometimes painful consequence, for my lack of attention.

:dyinglaughing: Couldn't get passed the first paragraph, eh? Oh well, you can lead a horse to water...

You are absolutely right. I could not get past the first paragraph. By the time I got 1/2 way into the second, I was on the floor with a terrible side splitting pain. My cheeks are still expressing their discomfort of having been stretched beyond the boundaries that they have become accustomed to over the years. Even as I type this reply, my Buccinator muscles are causing me both pain and pleasure.
You may be able to lead a horse to water but even a horse knows the difference between fresh and fecal infested H2O. Some may sip with the ability to determine the difference and others just gulp from the trough of what they are provided. I prefer to sniff and use my ability to think for myself and rely upon past experiences to help guide me through ...........ah...why do I believe that I am now wasting my time consuming, limited typing abilities on a gulper?

I'm sorry you are able to laugh at such disturbing information.

You do realize that what is being discussed here are declassified CIA documents showing the use of hypnotism for various means/experiments?...including repeated sexual abuse and faux assassinations?

I know you never read anything more than the first paragraph of my original post...here's the link again...
http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control ... _sex_abuse

Firstly, first paragraph provided is cut and pasted from; http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_control ... _sex_abuse

Yes, I am aware of the website - I am the one who provided the link in my original post. When I 'copy and paste' anything I try to include all links found within...I am sure to let the reader know if/when I don't.

My original post can be viewed here...

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21512&start=15#p833343

"On 2 July 1951 approximately 1:00 p.m. the instruction began with [deleted] relating to the student some of his sexual experiences. [Deleted] stated that he had constantly used hypnotism as a means of inducing young girls to engage in sexual intercourse with him. [Deleted], a performer in [deleted] orchestra, was forced to engage in sexual intercourse with [deleted] while under the influence of hypnotism. [Deleted] stated that he first put her into a hypnotic trance and then suggested to her that he was her husband and that she desired sexual intercourse with him."

-- Declassified CIA Document #140393, p. 1, dated July 9, 1951, original document available here

The link contained within; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate

Even Wikipedia has the sense to provide a disclaimer even before allowed to read the information that states;
This article needs additional citations for verification.

Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (January 2010)

The article concludes with; The novel has been cinematically adapted twice, in 1962 and 2004.

It's not unusual for Wikipedia to provide a disclaimer...is this news to you?

Taken from the provided Wikipedia link...

The Manchurian Candidate (1959), by Richard Condon, is a political thriller novel about the son of a prominent US political family who has been brainwashed into being an unwitting assassin for the Communist Party.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate

The information found in some of the declassified CIA documents gives support as to why the link was provided in the article.

Second paragraph.

To verify this startling information, links are provided to scanned images of the revealing original CIA documents. Instructions are also available here to order for yourself any of these documents directly from the CIA using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Though dating from the 1950s and 60s, these revealing documents were not released for decades for reasons of "national security." The U.S. government claims mind control experiments are no longer being carried out, yet how can we know? The existence of these programs was denied for decades, and certainly any recent documents would be classified secret under the rubric of "national security."

The links provided will take the user to 'scanned images of the revealing original CIA documents'...and yes, instructions are available to order any of these documents directly from the CIA using the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) - however, this does not stop one from simply saving the image to file on their own computer for free.

The link leads you to:
send a check for $30 made payable to.

Nobody is being forced to submit any monies.

Summary.

The rest of the document provides similar links that all eventually lead to the same place that end with:

Please stop with the misinformation. All the links don't eventually lead to the same place...unless that is your primary focus.

We welcome donations by credit card, check, or money order. For check or money order, see postal directions below. We very much welcome automatic monthly donations by credit card, which can easily be arranged using the links below the postal directions. And for those who make a major contribution, we have a special invitation.

Check or Money Order: You can send a check or money order using regular mail. Please make the check or money order payable to PEERS, and mail it to the following address:

PEERS
1607 Francisco St.
Berkeley, CA 94703 USA

Many websites welcome donations - this doesn't mean that you must comply. I have never submitted any monies to the WanttoKnow.info website...but I do use it as a reference for its vast amount of information...it's an excellent site.

Conclusion.
From the original documents (that can be purchased for $30) you can see what "they" are calling evidence. From these 1950's-1960's declassified CIA documents, there has been one novel written and two Hollywood movies.
The noted document is a sensationalized “attention getter” that takes you on a trip and no matter which path you chose to take, they all lead to the same destination. Your money.

Again, you don't have to submit any monies...the entire site is available to the public without any cost.

I hope that others read these materials to the very end and check my facts. Do not take my word for it, check it out for yourself. I recognize the physiological tactics being employed to get people all excited, then to make them angry, followed by fear and finally a cure for the disturbing feelings that the document has caused you, all for a reasonable price of course.

I, too, hope that others check your 'facts'. Here you go again with the 'donation' comments...not surprising.

I am very sorry to report that the information that was supplied by you is not really "information" after a closer look for truth. I have purposely not attempted to discredit the essay, that was done by the document itself. I am a little irritated that it was a waste of time but, I guess whenever you are able to learn something, it has some value, regardless of how minuscule. I suppose if I hadn't seen so many similar pieces of shameless advertising prior to this one, I would have learned much more.

It is verifiable information...the original declassified CIA documents are provided at the site.

Again, you reference the site as being some sort of 'money grab'...for the umpteenth time it doesn't cost anyone anything to view the information found at the site. Why does this continue to be the crux of your argument?

If you have difficulty with what the site presents, so be it...if you prefer to ignore the many evils of our past and present, so be it. But please don't try to make it sound as if these evils are untrue by attempting to discredit a website because of its accepting donations from its users. It makes for a very weak argument. The information is available if/when you are ready.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

averagejoe wrote:Blackwater and CIA are in cahots together?
Does this CNN article say that Xe are CIA workers???

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/1 ... index.html

Well, Erik Prince was formerly a member of the CIA, if I recall correctly...

I think it was more to do with Blackwater/Xe being contracted to provide a service to the CIA than anything else.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “World”