Sarah Palin - Discuss

RJ2
Fledgling

Re: Sarah Palin - Discuss

Post by RJ2 »

Ilove Canadians, 0/15 for palin reponse says it all, I just wished the armed to the teeth USers thought the same way, but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Somehow, I don't think this woman is as dumb or as stupid as you all seem to think she is.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I never said she was dumb or stupid, I said she makes me sick, and I can't stand her.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

grammafreddy wrote:Somehow, I don't think this woman is as dumb or as stupid as you all seem to think she is.

You're right grammy. Who here can say ? She probably can see Russia from her porch :129:
nolanrh
Übergod

Post by nolanrh »

grammafreddy wrote:Somehow, I don't think this woman is as dumb or as stupid as you all seem to think she is.

I'm sure she's a fairly intelligent person. She's just not "leader of the free world" caliber. Her lack of education doesn't help either.
Prism

Post by Prism »

This 'leader of the free world' business is very disturbing.I believe that we Canadians reside in a free country...as do Finns, Danes, Scotts & many others. I don't recall seeing the name of any American politician on any ballot I've ever handled. Since when did the yokels they vote into office become our leaders?!? This reference became a euphemism for the USA'a president during George W's time in office. It seemed to have been coined by American tv news anchormen. Interestingly, this term is never applied by any of them in reference to the current president. If America with it's armed to the teeth "get 'em before they get us" paranoid mentality is our 'fearless leader', God help us all!
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

jennylives wrote:
She is a litmus test for America. If they willingly elect Sarah Palin, we must euthanise them all for their own good (and the rest of the world's).

The Americans have been successfully dumbed down to the point where you could place a rooster in office .
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
Phoenix Within
Guru

Post by Phoenix Within »

xjeepguy wrote:The Americans have been successfully dumbed down to the point where you could place a rooster in office .

Wasn't that Bill Clinton? :D
So I love the Okanagan but it's a place best enjoyed from atop a very large pile of $100 bills. - Spocky
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Phoenix Within wrote:
xjeepguy wrote:The Americans have been successfully dumbed down to the point where you could place a rooster in office .

Wasn't that Bill Clinton? :D

:coffeecanuck:
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

kompili wrote:I never said she was dumb or stupid, I said she makes me sick, and I can't stand her.

Finally - something we both agree on! :)
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “World”