Congess woman shot in Arizona

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Congess woman shot in Arizona

Post by The Green Barbarian »

kompili wrote:I bet you look great in a cheerleader outfit for that is all you're good for on these threads. :dyinglaughing:

exactly the response I expected. I may be good at cheerleading (I guess - not really sure what your point was there) but you definitely supply the comic relief to these threads - thank you for keeping it real - real insane that is.... :136:
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

kompili wrote: Did you guys ever hear of reading a book, maybe not.

right right - Mineral Doc - I forgot about "did you guys ever hear about reading a book" that is used a lot in response to a request for facts to back up nutty hyperbole. Sorry I forgot to mention that one earlier - its a standby as well.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

kompili wrote: I think it is well documented what the church's have been doing over the ages.

I'd be very interested in knowing what "the churches" (which churches exactly?) have "been doing" over the ages ( I presume you're referring to some orchestrated effort by some centrally organized body or bodies ? ) but could find no credible evidence ( ie. documentation ) anywhere. I am extremely intrigued. Do you have a link or two to something credible ( eg. not a youtube link ) I could review ? Thanking you in advance.

:124:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/1 ... ords-.html

All you anti-Palinites go nuts! I really can't stand Palin, but I also can't stand that people are trying make political hay out of this by blaming her for the actions of nut-job. So - watch the video, go into paroxyms of horror and screaming at the sound of her voice, and then maybe just listen for a change.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
kompili wrote:I bet you look great in a cheerleader outfit for that is all you're good for on these threads. :dyinglaughing:

exactly the response I expected. I may be good at cheerleading (I guess - not really sure what your point was there) but you definitely supply the comic relief to these threads - thank you for keeping it real - real insane that is.... :136:

Typical response of a person on the loosing end of a debate. I wash my hands of you, not worth my time.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

steven lloyd wrote:
kompili wrote: I think it is well documented what the church's have been doing over the ages.

I'd be very interested in knowing what "the churches" (which churches exactly?) have "been doing" over the ages ( I presume you're referring to some orchestrated effort by some centrally organized body or bodies ? ) but could find no credible evidence ( ie. documentation ) anywhere. I am extremely intrigued. Do you have a link or two to something credible ( eg. not a youtube link ) I could review ? Thanking you in advance.

:124:

If you are intrigued. Maybe a good place to start is to look up witch hunts and the involvement of church authorities.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

kompili wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:

Typical response of a person on the loosing end of a debate. I wash my hands of you, not worth my time.

right...so on top of "you're not smart enough to understand so I won't explain" and "you should read a book sometime" I will add "I wash my hands of you, not worth my time" to the list of responses from the loony tunes on this site when asked to provide REAL FACTS to back up their nutty hyperbole and outrageous statements. The list just keeps growing, and the BS just keeps flowing.

On another site someone made a great point about how all of the dogs barking right now about how the right-wing politicians are to blame for this lunatic killing people and shooting this congresswoman are conveniently forgetting about James Lee, the "environmental terrorist" who stormed the Discovery Channel offices last year and shot several people. Lee was mentally unbalanced just like Loughner, and even published a manifesto full of the usual left-wing nuttery and climate change bibble-babble that you see on display in these threads. Yet no one was trying to blame Nancy Pelosi or Barbara Boxer or Al Gore for those killings. Maybe they should have, if that's the game that you guys want to play.

http://gulagbound.com/4662/green-terror ... ry-channel
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

I have never said I didn't think the left is not to be blamed for many deaths. But I don't think they are the only nuts out there. It is a bag of assorted nuts, right wing, left wing, and ones in between. If you don't think people look up to their mentors and they are not influenced by these people and their organizations is your way of thinking, and it is plain to see it doesn't matter what any of us say or do, you will not change your mind. But I don't think you have to belittle people just to try and make it look like you are right. If I put out a map with politicians faces in the cross-hairs of a scope all over the internet. I would be soon brought down for it, and maybe even charged.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

kompili wrote: but I don't think you have to belittle people just to try and make it look like you are right. .

yet you do it all the time....
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

These threads are bit like a school yard, if a bully provokes you, his friends will come running and do the same thing, and then you will say something back. I try not to, but on the other hand I don't like running to the moderators every time it happens. I which we had a thread where we could call each other every name in the book, then it would be fair play. Might even be fun.
Amarow121
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Amarow121 »

I'm just dumbfounded that people actually think they can know why this crazy guy did what he did.
Yes, he shot a politician and the people around her at a political function, but his motivation didn't have to be political.
Maybe his intent was actually to shoot up the Safeway because of high food prices?
Maybe he just decided he wanted to kill people?
Maybe he was having a psychotic break and honestly believed this woman and her supporters were demons, devils etc.

I don't think there's been any evidence presented that suggests that this f*cked up man shot these people SOLEY because Sarah Palin or any other politician said something one time.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

kompili wrote: If you are intrigued. Maybe a good place to start is to look up witch hunts and the involvement of church authorities.

:137: So you got nothing then. Well, that's kinda what I was expecting :smt039
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Amarow121 wrote:
I don't think there's been any evidence presented that suggests that this f*cked up man shot these people SOLEY because Sarah Palin or any other politician said something one time.

You are probably right. But than again you could be wrong. She did have a map with the faces on it in the cross-hairs, and she did want the head of wikileaks head. She does promote violence, and that brings out the nuts every time.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Here you go The Green Barbarian, here is someone on your side. It is a comedy, but worth watching.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/1 ... ords-.html
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

kompili wrote:She does promote violence, and that brings out the nuts every time.

How so? As in, how so any more than the stuff your or I post on this forum? Or the stuff any other political party does?

Politics: derived from the word ‘poly’ meaning ‘many’, and the word ‘ticks’. Hence the definition, ‘blood sucking parasites’.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “World”