China now owns the US

saladbar

China now owns the US

Post by saladbar »

The largest country in the world, Communist China, effectively has won World War III against the United States without firing a single shot.

Chinese President Hu Jintao walked victoriously out of the White House with a somber looking President Barrack Obama following behind him. As the two stood on the White House lawn, a Red Chinese soldier planted the flag of the Asian giant into the ground as Hu saluted.

Hu then made a brief statement that was translated into English to the crowd in attendance: “It was only a matter of time, but after many years of patiently waiting for the right moment, we have, in effect, foreclosed on the United States. Using weapons against the American people such as Wal-Mart, where we steadily drained the wealth of your country by filling the store shelves with cheap trinkets made by our slave labor, and by constantly buying your debt to pay for your military adventurism and empire building; we have effectively bought out your country; lock, stock and barrel.”

After the ceremony, the contingent made its way to the West Wing, which now has an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet, serving the finest in Chinese cuisine.

This would normally be funny... if it wasn't so true (except the buffet)!
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: China now owns the US

Post by grammafreddy »

So true. Canada's next.

I'd keep the buffet, though.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

I willingly surrender to our new overlords and submit to whatever their plans are for us poor conquered folk - including making me participate against my will in a secret Chinese government breeding program requiring me to be forcibly confined to Lucy Liu. Oh the agony!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Texas Ports Might Be Turned Over To The Chinese?

The city officials who oversee Port of Galveston operations are negotiating with the Carlyle Group and Hong Kong based company Hutchinson Port Holdings a subsidiary of Hutchinson Whampoa owned by Chinese Billionaire Li Ka Shing who is part of the Chinese Military. If negotiations go well. This International conglomerate will have a 75 year lease to operate inside the Port of Galveston.

http://lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com/20 ... er-to.html
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Russ79
Board Meister

Post by Russ79 »

grammafreddy wrote:So true. Canada's next.

I'd keep the buffet, though.

Definantly keep the buffet, better have no MSG.
Canadas fine, we're not in the hole 14 trillion dollars, we're only in the billions lol!!
I think I read somewhere that 14 trillion dollars in bills stacked reaches 3/4 the way to the moon!!!
I think Canadas deficit only stacks as high as the launch tower for the space shuttle...could be off abit. Actually that doesnt sound right maybe it was like several empire state buildings..... dont know for sure... not nearly as big as the U.S lol
crazy eh.
If you are reading this thank your teacher.
If you are reading this in english thank a vet.
CJT84
Board Meister

Post by CJT84 »

big scary chinese with their fake GDP (building cities no one lives in) growth, cooked books and puny military (omg they are building an aircraft carrier almost as big as one of the 14 the US has). The Chinese have a growing economy because they started out with next to nothing other than a very large pool of cheap labour. There are protests by workers almost daily and if the economy grows by less than 5%a year they could be on the verge of revolution. China is not a place to be scared of, it is however an opportunity for business people int he West. The biggest winners from China's prosperity are already established brands. BMW for example does the majority of it's business in China now which benefits Germans and western investors in BMW. China still hasnt cornered the markets that would make them a super power, namely Automotive, Computers & Semiconductors, Energy, aerospace/military or Finance. They maybe working on it, but right now they make toys, textiles and other low cost goods.

Big scary China isn't as big and scary as you think.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

CJT84 wrote:

Just about every piece of crap you see at the big stores ( WalMart etc.. ) is made in China and has been for a long time now . Someone's raking in a lot of cash somewhere.

I have a friend who is a importer of goods from there and he lets me look at his price lists from time to time . One item I noticed was cell phone car chargers , he buys them for 47 CENTS each and markets them here. Talk about cheap !!! Places like The Source retail the same item for 24.95 .
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
CJT84
Board Meister

Post by CJT84 »

xjeepguy wrote:
CJT84 wrote:

Just about every piece of crap you see at the big stores ( WalMart etc.. ) is made in China and has been for a long time now . Someone's raking in a lot of cash somewhere.

I have a friend who is a importer of goods from there and he lets me look at his price lists from time to time . One item I noticed was cell phone car chargers , he buys them for 47 CENTS each and markets them here. Talk about cheap !!! Places like The Source retail the same item for 24.95 .

Yeh lots of cheap things as I mentioned. The major world industries aren't plastic lawn furniture and tshirts. China has no major financial banks on the scale of Canadian or US banks other than HSBC (which is mainly owned and headquartered in the UK).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_companies_of_China there's a list of the biggest corporations in China, guaranteed you've heard of next to none of them. They don't yet have any real international presence in the same way CIBC, Scotiabank, RIM etc. do.
katzenjammer
Board Meister

Post by katzenjammer »

Forget about teaching French in schools; we would be wise to learn some chinese instead! Manderin anyone?
:sunshine:
Happiness never decreases by being shared. ...
CJT84
Board Meister

Post by CJT84 »

katzenjammer wrote:Forget about teaching French in schools; we would be wise to learn some chinese instead! Manderin anyone?

It's a good idea to give kids an advantage to do business with chinese people but the Chinese are learning English as their business language anyway as evidenced by their massive demand for english teachers.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

My neighbour teaches English as a Second Language as a profession in other countries, and he has his first gig lined up in China starting soon. However, the Chinese do not pay as well as other countries are willing to pay, but he's never been to China, so he's stoked anyway.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Loed
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Loed »

katzenjammer wrote:Forget about teaching French in schools; we would be wise to learn some chinese instead! Manderin anyone?

French in our schools is useless and should only be left as an option. Some form of Mandarin would be a much better choice, as honestly it will serve them better.

I use my French SOOO much that I'd be very hard pressed to come up with anything in the face of a French person. God forbid I try to type it out.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Western civilization has been funneling its wealth to China and the Middle East for 60 years.
We have given up our manufacturing base to China, and put America out of work.
Hence, the end users, the ones who keep the economy alive, have run out of resourses.
All globalization was, is moving their manufacturing plants to the countries with the lowest labour rates.
Most money in America is now made by producing nothing.
We didnt do it to us, we did it to our kids.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Big Bacardi
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Big Bacardi »

what concerns me the most...is the demographics

IE

only one child per family for several generations now....

i am under the impression that the chinese only wanted boys at this time???

If so....the world will have 1 billion chinese men with zero chance of ever having a woman!!!

Now I dont know about you....but if I never had a chance to have me a woman/marriage....I would be pretty *bleep*

now lets add the worlds biggest army....hmmmm....doesnt sound good to me
You may think I'm dumb...But I ain't so smart.....but i am smart enuf to know how to spell corrictley!!!....I sure wish others culd spel. The graamar by other postars truly sux!
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

I say give em a shot they couldn't run the place any worse
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed

Return to “World”