3 year old boy cooked in oven

Libelle
Guru

3 year old boy cooked in oven

Post by Libelle »

This is just sick! I really do not understand how a momma could do this to their child, but it will be something that I will never understand, as I think differently than the "momma" does. I do not believe that she should be sent to jail. She should be sent to a mental hospital for life. If she does end up getting out she should have all of her female reproductive organs ripped from her body. I do not care about human rights or anything of the sort. This woman lost all rights to be a momma, and she proved that by baking her 3 year old son in the oven. Am I being too harsh in my thoughts of making sure she never has the chance to have another child? Or should she be in jail and not in a mental hospital?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41874716/ns ... nd_courts/
Equity will not suffer a wrong to be without a remedy
strwbrrydvl
Guru

Re: 3 year old boy cooked in oven

Post by strwbrrydvl »

:ohmygod: sick and heartbreaking, that poor lil guy.
Some people develop a wishbone where their backbone should be.
Born_again
Guru

Post by Born_again »

Abhorrent! As if that wasn't bad enough, just get a load of what her twin sister had to say:

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

I think they need to put both of them in a mental facility!
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

A good person a good momma? *bleep* is that about?? How can someone be a good momma and person that cooks their child in the oven? I do not need all of the facts, as I know enough to know that she is NOT a good person and never was a momma. She was just a woman that gave birth. There is a difference. And the sister is almost as mentally unstable as to think that her sister is a good person and momma. If it was my sister I would not have anything at all positive to say about her. For her safety she sould be kept away from me.
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

:ohmygod: this makes me sick to my stomach. Both the Ma & the Sis need to be sent off to a mental institute. Hangs head in sadness, RIP wee lad, your in the arms of the Angels now.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Born_again wrote:Abhorrent! As if that wasn't bad enough, just get a load of what her twin sister had to say:

Terrie Robinson's twin sister, Sherrie Robinson, told WXVT-TV that people should not judge her sister before all the facts are known.

"She was a great parent, a good person. We don't know what's wrong. We don't know what happened. Do not sit there and call her a bad mom cause that's not what she is," Sherrie Robinson told the TV station.

I think they need to put both of them in a mental facility!

:ohmygod: and I could add, "what thread have we seen that type of argument before" but I won't.

Yes, a big padded Mental Institute for both of them seems appropiate. Although I hope the State has death penalty and mental illness can not be used as a reasonable defense.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Star Light
Guru

Post by Star Light »

Here is the concept of a good Mom. My Aunt (on my Mom's side) was gang raped when she was 9 years of age, shortly after this she was diagnosed with grand maul seizures. Her hubby (who ended up in jail), didn't think she was that ill so never provided her with the medication she needed. My twin cousins were born with neurological disorders. On the date of their birth, my Aunt signed custody over to my Grandparents. This way she would still have contact with them yet never put them in harms way.

How anyone could say a Ma who put their child in an oven is a good person & how not to judge, ummmmmm hello am I bleeping missing something? No Ma in their right mind would do such a horrific thing & no one in their right mind would defend such a thing.
Life is what happens while we are making plans for tomorrow
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

This is absolutely repulsive. I couldn't even click on the link. how is it that someone figured this story would even be newsworthy, rather-lone an item to post in the forums.
disgusting news article, disgusting thread.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Libelle
Guru

Post by Libelle »

vinnied wrote:This is absolutely repulsive. I couldn't even click on the link. how is it that someone figured this story would even be newsworthy, rather-lone an item to post in the forums.
disgusting news article, disgusting thread.

It is absoluetly repulsive indeed! It is news worthy as child abuse is amoung us and no one wants to talk about it, whether it is taboo or just one of those unspoken tragedies of society. But I have to disagree with you as people need to be aware of what is happening to the children of this world at the hands of their parents. As long as people do not want to know about it, or talk about it and pretned that it does not happen is unacceptable, and it will continue to the degree that it is happening. Do not get me wrong child abuse will happen no matter what society/government does, but we can sure lessen how many children it happens to by talking about it, and maybe just maybe doing something about it. How you can feel that this story is not news worthy I can not comprehend. Unfortunately some just want to live in a perfect world where nothing bad ever happens, but it does. It did spark your interest as to read a bit about what happened as sad as the story was, but for you to say that it is not news worthy is iggorant on your part. I mean no disrespect at all. I just want people to be aware that a child right now is being abuseed by his or her parents and nothing is being done because no one wants to talk about it as it is not news worthy.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

If anyone wants to bring the subject of child abuse to our attention,(like were not already aware it happens) one only needs to Google child abuse, and click on the "news" tab. http://news.google.ca/nwshp?hl=en&tab=w ... ld%20abuse There's HUNDREDS of stories to choose from. Why you feel we all must know some about some woman that lost her marbles and decided to ROAST her 3 year old kid in the oven is beyond my comprehension, and if that's what makes me so ignorant then so be it, I'm guilty.
As far as I'm concerned, this story belongs on one of those shock sites like "FACES OF DEATH" or something similar.
As for sparking my interest, I know nothing about this story except what you put as a headline. Kinda hard to miss as we all browse through the forum. I can assure you I never opened your thread to get info. Just more or less to let you know how I felt. Once again pretty ignorant of me.
I posted a thread one time about cow mutilations, it was quickly removed, It was inappropriate for a family forum. Gee, Wonder how many people, saw the title of your thread, kids included, and instantly thought about, and pictured in there heads, a Little baby crying and screaming as he's being shoved into an oven, and burned alive. I know I did. But yes, everyone needs to be aware that kids all over the world are being COOKED in the oven at the hands of there abusive parents, and this, we MUST talk about, so I hope your thread does well.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

AN EYE FOR AN EYE!
She should be put to death the same way.
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis

Return to “World”