William and Kate getting married

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: William and Kate getting married

Post by steven lloyd »

rekabis wrote:Kate can now truly say she is getting royally Do not use workarounds to the word censor./ferri, while William can now scream about pulling out Excalibur.

When we hear William scream, we know he's pulling out Excalibur. :127:
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

eMeM wrote:Didn't watch it, had no interest at all. This is making the rounds on Facebook and I had to share it :)
WhileURdownthere.jpg

Bigger version:

William standing on guard for thee.
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

Thank you. Now if you don't mind, how do I make it bigger on FB? When I try to look at it on FB it's tiny... Poor Kate :o :dyinglaughing:
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

eMeM wrote:Thank you. Now if you don't mind, how do I make it bigger on FB? When I try to look at it on FB it's tiny... Poor Kate :o :dyinglaughing:

If you got a Photobucket account, use that.

All I got to say is, couldn't the kids wait to get a room? :dyinglaughing:

And just think, 2 billion people were watching this. :200: :coffeecanuck:
TedD
Board Meister

Post by TedD »

Another good caption for the pic: "At the last minute, Will and Kate decided to switch from wedding cake to Spotted Dick for dessert."

:dyinglaughing:
alishaklassen

Post by alishaklassen »

If I had an extra 68 million or whatever the ridiculous number is for the cost of the wedding I can tell you that I would be doing a lot better things with it than buying a cake and a dress. Maybe help some people who don't have food and clothes. I think it is pathetic and wasteful. I didn't watch it and tried to keep away from all of the hub bub, gets my blood boiling. :purefury:
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

alishaklassen wrote:If I had an extra 68 million or whatever the ridiculous number is for the cost of the wedding I can tell you that I would be doing a lot better things with it than buying a cake and a dress. Maybe help some people who don't have food and clothes. I think it is pathetic and wasteful. I didn't watch it and tried to keep away from all of the hub bub, gets my blood boiling. :purefury:

They do those things, too ... and support a lot of different charities. Also, I don't think any of that expense came from Canadian pockets - but some of it sure did come from the Brits' pockets.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong about Canadians paying for any of it.

PS - I am NOT a Monarchy supporter :D
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:If funny, the day Dianna died is my touchstone day too. I was watching the news about the car crash, I went outside and suddenly I heard screaming from the apt. above, "NNNOOO NOOO NOOO....NOOOO!!!!" And I didn't even have to go inside to know that she had died.

In my mind, what has never left is that her death is far too suspicious.

Time for the Royality to pack it up.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.as ... &gt1=28102

If you believe this documentary, then for sure the British Royals have a lot to answer for. Essentially the documentary says, "they planned it and ordered the secret execution of her."
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

Did anyone see this picture making its rounds on facebook? Kind of funny seeing the similarities between Cinderella and Prince William's step-sisters outfits, let alone the bride and groom's.

hilarious likeness.jpg
cooldude
Fledgling

Post by cooldude »

Queen K wrote:Do you care?

Is Royality watching going by the wayside?

Enough already, get them off the screen and out of the news?

What do you think?

Shes hot! :nyah:
Piecemaker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Piecemaker »

When it comes to "cartoons" and suggestive photos, it appears that some of you have never heard of "photoshop"! Don't believe everything you see...
It's possible to do all the right things and still get a bad result.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

I love all his hats, man's a genius.
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011 ... -bids.html
Wedding-hat bids are near $30K on eBay
The Associated Press
Posted: May 18, 2011 12:32 PM ET
Last Updated: May 18, 2011 1:34 PM ET

In this file picture, Prince Andrew and his daughter Princess Beatrice leave Westminster Abbey at the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in London last month. Online auctioneer eBay says bids for Beatrice's wacky headgear are approaching $30,000 In this file picture, Prince Andrew and his daughter Princess Beatrice leave Westminster Abbey at the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton in London last month. Online auctioneer eBay says bids for Beatrice's wacky headgear are approaching $30,000 (Gero Breloer/Associated Press)

Online auctioneer eBay says that bids for one of the wackiest pieces of royal wedding headgear have approached $30,000.

Princess Beatrice's massive, ring-and-bow-shaped hat, turned heads at the wedding of her cousin Prince William last month and has since become an Internet sensation.

The Philip Treacy creation has been compared to a toilet seat or a pretzel, and has been endlessly photoshopped to feature, for example, a cat crawling through it.

Beatrice has taken the joke in stride, featuring some of the most startling hat-inspired works on the eBay website. Money from the hat's sale is going to Unicef and Children in Crisis.

She said she hoped whoever bought the hat would have "as much fun with it as I have."

The auction ends on Sunday.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

Her hat looks like a toilet seat .

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife

Return to “World”