UN backs Iran’s anti-Western ‘anti-terrorism’ conference

Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

UN backs Iran’s anti-Western ‘anti-terrorism’ conference

Post by Homeownertoo »

UNITED NATIONS — The United Nations is defending its support for an “anti-terrorism” conference in Iran at which the “wicked” policies of Western powers were assailed and the United States was accused of manufacturing the Holocaust and the 9/11 attacks as pretexts to suppress Muslims.

Iranian media trumpeted the fact Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, had “appreciated” Iran’s effort, saying he had said through an envoy that “holding conferences like the Tehran Conference can be considerably helpful in implementing” UN resolutions aimed at combatting terrorism.

Participants at the International Conference of the Global Fight Against Terrorism also accused the United States, Britain and Israel of fomenting terrorism. ...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/28/un-backs-irans-anti-western-anti-terrorism-conference/

I can't wait to hear from 'peaceseeker' on this one.
“Certain things cannot be said, certain ideas cannot be expressed, certain policies cannot be proposed.” -- Leftist icon Herbert Marcuse
“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton, 25/10/2014
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: UN backs Iran’s anti-Western ‘anti-terrorism’ conference

Post by averagejoe »

Homeownertoo wrote:UNITED NATIONS — The United Nations is defending its support for an “anti-terrorism” conference in Iran at which the “wicked” policies of Western powers were assailed and the United States was accused of manufacturing the Holocaust and the 9/11 attacks as pretexts to suppress Muslims.

Iranian media trumpeted the fact Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, had “appreciated” Iran’s effort, saying he had said through an envoy that “holding conferences like the Tehran Conference can be considerably helpful in implementing” UN resolutions aimed at combatting terrorism.

Participants at the International Conference of the Global Fight Against Terrorism also accused the United States, Britain and Israel of fomenting terrorism. ...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/06/28/un-backs-irans-anti-western-anti-terrorism-conference/

Maybe you could go there homeownertoo and actually learn something?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Homeownertoo wrote: I can't wait to hear from 'peaceseeker' on this one.

Get back to me when you have processed the realities of 9/11.

Remember, Homey? SCIENCE.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=15047&start=7650#p990189
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
GWH237
Fledgling

Post by GWH237 »

Homeownertoo wrote:UNITED NATIONS — The United Nations is defending its support for an “anti-terrorism” conference in Iran at which the “wicked” policies of Western powers were assailed and the United States was accused of manufacturing the Holocaust and the 9/11 attacks as pretexts to suppress Muslims.

Hey homey! you have alot of reading to do before you will get a reply. :dyinglaughing:

Return to “World”