Have the Choke Points Been Secured?

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Have the Choke Points Been Secured?

Post by Glacier »

I have to admit that I've been living in fear over the past three years because of the inevitable American invasion destined to occur once their unemployment rate hits 148.9%, but upon a recent visit across the border I have discovered that a couple of Castanutters have purchased some property along the Okanogan River to protect us all.

Words cannot express the relief and utmost gratitude I feel knowing that someone I can trust is out there protecting Canadians from The Invasion.

Fancy's house is next to the river, and Nebula has equipped his place with as many as 42 highly sophisticated satellite dishes.

It's easy to make fun of the likes of fancy and Nebula, but if it weren't for their vigilance, we would have likely already seen an invasion.

We need to all take a moment out of our day to offer these two heroes a word of thanks.

P.S. If anyone is really interested in why these satellites are there watch this video...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhOFTtHWYbk
Last edited by Glacier on Jan 9th, 2012, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Imreal
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Have the Choke Points Been Secured?

Post by Imreal »

Uh, ya, okay. I feel much safer now. Those dishes are for communicating with the space aliens. Don't worry about the Americans, they have been scared s***less of us since we burned down the Whitehouse in the war of 1812. That's not where the invasion is coming from.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Glacier, I'll never trust you to keep a secret again.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Hey Nebula : If you actually make contact , can you ask them about this whole Dec 2012 thing. I am trying to decide whether to pay down credit cards this summer , or take a nice vacation in November.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

To all the end of days believers, I will gladly take your cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold, silver and gems off your hands prior to December 21. PM me and I'll arrange a time to pick them up.
Last edited by Nebula on Jan 9th, 2012, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nebula wrote:To all the end of days believers, I will gladly take your cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold, silver and gems off your hands prior to December 31. PM me and I'll arrange a time to pick them up.

I think you mean.....December 21?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

I thought it was 12-12-12?

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Imreal
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Imreal »

Naw, I put 12-12-12 on my lawn in the spring. Makes it real nice and green.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nebula wrote:To all the end of days believers, I will gladly take your cash, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, gold, silver and gems off your hands prior to December 21. PM me and I'll arrange a time to pick them up.

You take the stuff, I'll take the property titles, and please, this time people please have your property taxes up-to-date.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
NAB
Buddha of the Board

Post by NAB »

So what are ya going to do with all that scorched earth after the choke points are crushed? (which will probably take all of ten minutes).

Nab
"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still." - Lao-Tzu
Imreal
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Imreal »

If life throws you lemons, make lemonade. If you have a bunch of scorched earth make pottery.

Return to “World”