Tim Thomas Makes a Statement!

Scadam
Übergod

Re: Tim Thomas Makes a Statement!

Post by Scadam »

Seems fishy to me. The simplest answer to why someone would turn down a meeting with the president is that they don't like the president. It doesn't quite add up that this is a statement against all government, when he makes it by disrespecting only one individual and has never made any other political statement, and didn't even make this one until he needed to defend his decision.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

i have a big big smile on my face imagining how greenie and weedies responses would be less kind if the president in the US was a conservative.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

sooperphreek wrote:i have a big big smile on my face imagining how greenie and weedies responses would be less kind if the president in the US was a conservative.

and I have a big smile on my face reading all of the outrage over Tim Thomas's snub of the Obama (his name be praised) from the same frothing at the mouth lunatics that were jumping for joy when the Communist Center for Policy Alternatives disciple Brigette Depape pulled the "Stop Harper" nuttiness in the House of Commons. Somehow, when a brain-washed child insults a Conservative leader, the leftist nuts out there can't stop blathering about "freedom" and "democracy", yet when it's their poster-boy that gets snubbed, the snubber must be worse than Hitler. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

sooperphreek wrote:i have a big big smile on my face imagining how greenie and weedies responses would be less kind if the president in the US was a conservative.

Just wait 'til after the next US election. Then we'll see if anyone snubs the Republican president. Barrack Hussein Obama will be synonymous with "the past."
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

ya but he will get the last laugh. lifetime salary and security staff. plus he hits the speaking engagements and makes a load of money.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

sooperphreek wrote:ya but he will get the last laugh. lifetime salary and security staff. plus he hits the speaking engagements and makes a load of money.

you are right about that.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

No matter what, it is set up that they always win. One for all, and all for one.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

kompili wrote:No matter what, it is set up that they always win. One for all, and all for one.

WHO wins?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

10Sne1 wrote:
kompili wrote:No matter what, it is set up that they always win. One for all, and all for one.

WHO wins?

You might try and follow the conversation, it helps when you are on a forum.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

kompili wrote:
10Sne1 wrote:

WHO wins?

You might try and follow the conversation, it helps when you are on a forum.

Okay, re-read it all. WHO WINS? And WHAT do they win?
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

I believe they mean all the former presidents win. If they win an election they are in power plus get a decent paycheck along with the frills, and if they lose, they still get security protection, and hit the jackpot trail of speaking engagements, book deals, etc.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:I believe they mean all the former presidents win. If they win an election they are in power plus get a decent paycheck along with the frills, and if they lose, they still get security protection, and hit the jackpot trail of speaking engagements, book deals, etc.

I see, sort-of. WHO are the "losers"? Where does the "win - win" come in?
sooperphreek
Lord of the Board

Post by sooperphreek »

with questions like that i feel like i am watching a movie with my wife. unless its a sappy romance they are bewildered by everything. thats when you look at them and say watch the f^&*%^$E movie!!!
10Sne1
Übergod

Post by 10Sne1 »

sooperphreek wrote:with questions like that i feel like i am watching a movie with my wife. unless its a sappy romance they are bewildered by everything. thats when you look at them and say watch the f^&*%^$E movie!!!

If you can't answer the question, then why don't you just say, " I don't know"?

Return to “World”