Life in Occupied Palestine

Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

Re: Life in Occupied Palestine

Post by Homeownertoo »

Ah yes, just what we need. Another rant site for the Joo haters.
“Certain things cannot be said, certain ideas cannot be expressed, certain policies cannot be proposed.” -- Leftist icon Herbert Marcuse
“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton, 25/10/2014
Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

Post by Homeownertoo »

Queen K wrote:It's a no win argument isn't it? Yes, SL is right. But so is the fact that an entire people have been forcibly removed from lands, harrassed, arrested, homes destroyed, degraded into the worst bottom levels of employment, from which they may or may not make it to work from day to day at the whim of a border guard, and on and on. A ghetto has been created by those who know what ghettoization is all about. Shame.

*personal attack removed*/ferri But all part of the joy of free speech. Bring it on.
“Certain things cannot be said, certain ideas cannot be expressed, certain policies cannot be proposed.” -- Leftist icon Herbert Marcuse
“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton, 25/10/2014
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

The video is made by a Jew. Show us where she lied, *removed*/ferri let's keep this civil!

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Homeownertoo wrote:Above, we have exhibit A in how the Joo haters resort to lies. Such shameless lying and naked hatred is appalling. But all part of the joy of free speech. Bring it on.

Right there is the trick of a liar- calling someone a 'Joo hater' just because
the people criticize Israel. Everyone has to be civil, except Homeownertoo.He's special.
He gets special treatment.

Such shameless lying and naked hatred is appalling

If the guy, Homeownertoo, can't prove anyone lied, he should probably not be allowed to lie and
expose his own hatred on this forum. that's what I think.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Passion4Truth wrote: ... , this thread isn't about politics! It's more about the inhumane treatment.

As opposed to more humane behaviour such as launching rockets into crowded plazas full of innocent women and children or brainwashing disempowered zealots to blow themselves up in acts to inspire terror. The Israelis might not be innocent, but neither are Hamas – who use their own civilians as shields and are responsible for the grief they bring down upon them. And you say it isn’t about politics?

The point being, no-interest-in-truth, is that there are no innocents in war or armed conflict and there is always more than one side to the story. Do you have any clue as to what the objective of Hamas is in regards to Israel? Again, were the Israelis so inclined, they could easily lay waste to “Palestine” and then assemble an army of bulldozers to turn it into one big field. Given the fact their citizens are subject to continual suicide bombings, indiscriminate rocket attacks, etc. they are indeed showing incredible restraint. The Palestinians, who mostly support Hamas, are not by any stretch innocent victims and the Israelis have every right to defend themselves and their existence.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Thinktank wrote: When I get time, I'll rip your post to shreds.

Oh, I can hardly wait for your expert dissemination of Middle East geo-political affairs. :127:
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

steven lloyd wrote:... Too bad they're trying to negotiate with fatalistic animals.

So you're saying Palestinians are animals. That comment pretty much explains what kind person steven Loyd is.
when someone starts to dehumanize his enemies, like our friend steven Loyd does here,
it gives him an opportunity to be an animal himself. That's what Hitler did in WW2 - hehumanized
the enemy. Now I know where some of the people on this forum got their ideas.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

steven lloyd wrote:Oh, I can hardly wait for your expert dissemination of Middle East geo-political affairs. :127:

While youre waiting, watch both videos. I couldn't believe Israel could be so dirty.

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Thinktank wrote: So you're saying Palestinians are animals. That comment pretty much explains what kind person steven Loyd is.when someone starts to dehumanize his enemies, like our friend steven Loyd does here, it gives him an opportunity to be an animal himself. That's what Hitler did in WW2 – he humanized the enemy.

Already getting desperate in your rebuttals, eh TT ?
Sad, I thought you promised to dazzle us with some brilliance,
“rip my post to shreds” so to speak.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I'm just wondering if the totally dirty disgusting laws passed by Israel's government,
that make life miserable, and torment Palestinians every day of their life, aren't deliberately designed
to make the occasional Palestinian flip out and go berzerk, blowing himself
and a few Israelis up, resulting in what Israel wants more than anything else - to spend
$billions trying to stop the occasional terrorist attack, and to get $billions from USA taxpayers?

That's clever. :trippyquoter:

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Steven called the Palestinians 'animals'

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Homeownertoo wrote:Ah yes, just what we need. Another rant site for the Joo haters.

My you are special.

Oh, sorry, "Joo haters" hmmm, do they go to Israel and volunteer on Kibbutzs named, "Mayan Baruch"? Blessed Spring in English, for 5 months? And tour Israel from the Lebanese border and down? Oh, and spend a night on Masada thinking of how terrified the "Joos" must have been when they saw that the Romans would breach the heights, and stand at the Wailing Wall in wonder of how one wall is so ancient... LIKE I DID?.... okay Hommy, get a grip.

The easiest out for those who don't know what to do with people who legitimately critique Israels policies towards the Palastinians is to call them joo hater. Oh ya I see you've got me labelled that in your other post which I believe is against the rules. Re read the above often. Oh, and go to ancient Jewish temples that have been uncovered?

This is what I don't like, how the Palastinians are ghettoized with supplies let in or not, depending upon the flavour of the day.

Americans can't even get power back on in a reasonable time, why oh why are they sending billions to anyone anymore is beyond me.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Thinktank wrote:Steven called the Palestinians 'animals'

:coffeecanuck: :dyinglaughing:

I hehumanized them - got the idea from Hitler
Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

Post by Homeownertoo »

Thinktank wrote:Right there is the trick of a liar- calling someone a 'Joo hater' just because
the people criticize Israel. Everyone has to be civil, except Homeownertoo.He's special.
He gets special treatment.

Such shameless lying and naked hatred is appalling

If the guy, Homeownertoo, can't prove anyone lied, he should probably not be allowed to lie and
expose his own hatred on this forum. that's what I think.

Put your paranoia away, thinktank.

Lies? How about this lie, compounded with wild exaggeration: "But so is the fact that an entire people have been forcibly removed from lands, harrassed, arrested, homes destroyed, degraded into the worst bottom levels of employment, from which they may or may not make it to work from day to day at the whim of a border guard, and on and on."

Or this one: "So you're saying Palestinians are animals."

And how shameless is this one: "A ghetto has been created by those who know what ghettoization is all about."

You want examples of inhumane treatment? How about Arab treatment of the 900,000 Jew who used to live in Arab nations but were tossed out with nothing but what they could carry. They were taken in, housed and fed by Israel, when it could ill afford to do so. Meanwhile, those same Arab nations have done nothing for their Arab refugees, many of whom fled Israel because they were strongly encouraged by Arabs to do so to facilitate the cleansing of Palestine, with promises of Jew homes on their return.

You want examples of humane treatment? Look at how muslim Arabs in Israel are treated, with the full rights of Israeli citizenship and the prosperity of living in a modern, prosperous and humane society. Compare that to how the remnants of once-large Jewish communities in Arab lands are treated.

All this is well known, yet does not penetrate your sensitive pysches, so sensitive you scream at any perceived injustice by a state that has been under existential threat from the minute of its birth, but offer nothing but silence at the never-ending Arab/muslim efforts to destroy Israel and inflict the Final Solution.

It is your blatant hypocrisy that disgusts me, driven as it can only be by a profound and inexplicable ignorance or a virulent Jew-hatred. That is why I do not hesitate to denounce patently transparent anti-Semitism that surfaces on these forums now and then, and make no apologies for doing so.
Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

Post by Homeownertoo »

Queen K wrote:Oh, sorry, "Joo haters" hmmm, do they go to Israel and volunteer on Kibbutzs named, "Mayan Baruch"? Blessed Spring in English, for 5 months? And tour Israel from the Lebanese border and down? Oh, and spend a night on Masada thinking of how terrified the "Joos" must have been when they saw that the Romans would breach the heights, and stand at the Wailing Wall in wonder of how one wall is so ancient... LIKE I DID?.... okay Hommy, get a grip.

The easiest out for those who don't know what to do with people who legitimately critique Israels policies towards the Palastinians is to call them joo hater. Oh ya I see you've got me labelled that in your other post which I believe is against the rules. Re read the above often. Oh, and go to ancient Jewish temples that have been uncovered?

This is what I don't like, how the Palastinians are ghettoized with supplies let in or not, depending upon the flavour of the day.

Americans can't even get power back on in a reasonable time, why oh why are they sending billions to anyone anymore is beyond me.

Don't hide behind your oh-so magnanimous efforts to understand the Jews you now defame. Legitimate criticism is fine; unbalanced attacks mixed with lies are ripe for attack, and attack I will. Lies such as "But so is the fact that an entire people have been forcibly removed from lands, harrassed, arrested, homes destroyed, degraded into the worst bottom levels of employment ..." You well know, or should well know, that the most prosperous muslim Arab in the middle east, the ones with best access to civil and human rights, are the Israeli Arabs.

You talk about Palestinians being ghettoized with no recognition that it is their own mulsim Arab brothers and sisters who have ghettoized them from 1948 on. Far from ghettoizing them, Israel offers access to jobs they were never given back when Jordan controlled the West Bank, or that Lebanon and Egypt have never provided.

You attack Israel, a nation under constant existential threat that has nevertheless shown greater leniency to potential enemies than any other nation facing such hatred would ever do. Until you show some understanding, beyond a night spent at Masada, of the real situation in the middle east, I will continue to challenge any statements that I deem either anti-semitic or just plain ignorant. And that is exactly what the constant attacks upon Israel, the fascist (yes, that's the right word) demonization and attempts at delegitimization of this tiny state, while excusing every Arab atrocity, amount to.

You say you are not a Jew-hater. Fine. So is being a 'useful idiot' of the Jew-haters any better? If you don't want to wear the mantle of anti-semite, then take it off. Work against, rather than for, the great Arab project to make the mideast judenrein.

The words of Eric Hoffer, below, are, if anything, an understatement as the poisonous attitudes he decried back in 1968 have only grown stronger, and are amply demonstrated in this forum.

The Jews are a peculiar people: things permitted to other nations are forbidden to the Jews. Other nations drive out thousands, even millions of people, and there is no refugee problem. Russia did it, Poland and Czechoslovakia did it. Turkey threw out a million Greeks and Algeria a million Frenchman. Indonesia threw out heaven knows how many Chinese and no one says a word about refugees. But in the case of Israel displaced Arabs have become eternal refugees. Everyone insists that Israel must take back every single Arab.

Arnold Toynbee calls the displacement of the Arabs an atrocity greater than any committed by the Nazis.

Other nations when victorious on the battlefield dictate peace terms. But when Israel is victorious, it must sue for peace. Everyone expects the Jews to be the only real Christians in this world.

Other nations — when they are defeated — survive and recover, but should Israel be defeated it would be destroyed. Had Nasser triumphed last June he would have wiped Israel off the map and no one would have lifted a finger to save the Jews. No commitment to the Jews by any government, including our own, is worth the paper it is written on.

The Jews are alone in the world. If Israel survives it will be solely because of Jewish efforts. And Jewish resources. Yet at this moment Israel is our only reliable and unconditional ally. We can rely more on Israel than Israel can rely on us. And one has only to imagine what would have happened last summer had the Arabs and their Russian backers won the war to realize how vital the survival of Israel is to American and the West in general.

I have a premonition that will not leave me; as it goes with Israel so will it go with all of us. Should Israel perish the holocaust will be upon us.

Return to “World”