28 killed at elementary school

steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: 28 killed at elementary school

Post by steelrules »

Really Goatboy, stop being a sock puppet for the criminals in charge.
Here is the company web site with their appology for printing these targets for DHS.
http://www.letargets.com/

Their FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/LawEnforcementTargets

We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to ...unnecessary loss of life.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

steelrules wrote:Really Goatboy, stop being a sock puppet for the criminals in charge.
Here is the company web site with their appology for printing these targets for DHS.
http://www.letargets.com/

Their FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/LawEnforcementTargets

We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to ...unnecessary loss of life.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

Thanks for posting exactly what I said. No where does it say they produced these targets for DHS. In fact, no where does it actually say that any police agency even bought any of them.

I guess your hoping that if you say the sky is falling enough times, some gullible people might actually believe you. Please stick to the FACTS, as they will treat you far better than silly fear mongering.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

Here is the contract, and here's the link to the Gov. page Please stop being a lackey.

http://www.usaspending.gov/explore?from ... l_year=all

All Spending Data
LAW ENFORCEMENT TARGETS INC Top 10 Prime Awards in All Fiscal Years 1. Contract: Department of Defense
W912CZ05F0191
Individual Equipment $308,490
2. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0710D00161
Paper and Paperboard $159,050
3. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0709F00095
Training Aids $155,089
4. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0708F00113
Weapons Maint Eq $147,180
5. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0707F00092
Miscellaneous Items $135,446
6. Contract: Department of Defense
W9124J05P0199
Miscellaneous Weapons $124,925
7. Contract: Department of Defense
DABJ2503F0881
Armament Training Devices $109,924
8. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSBP1108P22744
Armament Training Devices $99,634
9. Contract: Department of Defense
W9124B10F0097
Armament Training Devices $85,713
10. Contract: Department of Defense
W912L806P0036
Armament Training Devices $80,100

Top 5 Prime Award Recipient Locations (States) 1. Minnesota $5,471,126

Top 5 Prime Award Major Agencies 1. Department of Defense $3,124,271
2. Department of Homeland Security $1,913,489
3. Department of Energy $150,877
4. Department of State $133,812
5. Department of Veterans Affairs $51,822

Top 5 Prime Award Sub Agencies 1. Department of the Army $2,041,552
2. Transportation Security Administration $987,807
3. Department of the Navy $618,285
4. U.S. Customs and Border Protection $444,567
5. Department of the Air Force $278,678

Contracts Data Only
Top 5 Prime Award Type of Contracts Used 1. Firm Fixed Price $4,241,786
2. Not Reported $1,151,500
3. Other (None of the Above) $50,714
4. Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment $27,125
Top 5 Prime Award Contractors 1. Law Enforcement Targets Inc $5,471,126
Edward R Murrow
Sic Semper Tyrannis
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

steelrules wrote:Here is the contract, and here's the link to the Gov. page Please stop being a lackey.

http://www.usaspending.gov/explore?from ... l_year=all

All Spending Data
LAW ENFORCEMENT TARGETS INC Top 10 Prime Awards in All Fiscal Years 1. Contract: Department of Defense
W912CZ05F0191
Individual Equipment $308,490
2. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0710D00161
Paper and Paperboard $159,050
3. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0709F00095
Training Aids $155,089
4. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0708F00113
Weapons Maint Eq $147,180
5. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSTS0707F00092
Miscellaneous Items $135,446
6. Contract: Department of Defense
W9124J05P0199
Miscellaneous Weapons $124,925
7. Contract: Department of Defense
DABJ2503F0881
Armament Training Devices $109,924
8. Contract: Department of Homeland Security
HSBP1108P22744
Armament Training Devices $99,634
9. Contract: Department of Defense
W9124B10F0097
Armament Training Devices $85,713
10. Contract: Department of Defense
W912L806P0036
Armament Training Devices $80,100

Top 5 Prime Award Recipient Locations (States) 1. Minnesota $5,471,126

Top 5 Prime Award Major Agencies 1. Department of Defense $3,124,271
2. Department of Homeland Security $1,913,489
3. Department of Energy $150,877
4. Department of State $133,812
5. Department of Veterans Affairs $51,822

Top 5 Prime Award Sub Agencies 1. Department of the Army $2,041,552
2. Transportation Security Administration $987,807
3. Department of the Navy $618,285
4. U.S. Customs and Border Protection $444,567
5. Department of the Air Force $278,678

Contracts Data Only
Top 5 Prime Award Type of Contracts Used 1. Firm Fixed Price $4,241,786
2. Not Reported $1,151,500
3. Other (None of the Above) $50,714
4. Fixed Price with Economic Price Adjustment $27,125
Top 5 Prime Award Contractors 1. Law Enforcement Targets Inc $5,471,126

Thanks again for the post and continuing to confirm what I said. I never said they didn't supply the DHS with targets, just not THOSE targets. DHS spent $2 Million dollars with them, PRIOR to them creating the targets they subsequently pulled. You continue to maintain that DHS bought $2 million of these specific targets, which is completely false. You realize they sell more than that set of targets, and there is actually no proof anywhere that any of those particular targets were ever sold to ANY agency.

Please stop being wrong.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I think your wrong goatboy. Nice try though. eh!
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

Goatboy, if your an example of law enforcement knowing the difference between right and wrong I fear for this country and it's in as much trouble as our neighbours to the south.

I have posted the government contracts and the companies appology for selling these targets to DHS and yet you deny the facts.
I guess your just doing your job, such as it is.
Edward R Murrow
Sic Semper Tyrannis
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

steelrules wrote:Goatboy, if your an example of law enforcement knowing the difference between right and wrong I fear for this country and it's in as much trouble as our neighbours to the south.

I have posted the government contracts and the companies appology for selling these targets to DHS and yet you deny the facts.
I guess your just doing your job, such as it is.

Well, first, I'm not a police officer, but you don't need to be one to easily see that nowhere have you posted one thing that points to DHS buying these targets. You have shown that they have purchased $2 million worth of targets, but unless you missed it, this company sells plenty of other targets, which is what DHS purchased. Unless you can show me anything that says DHS bought these targets, you're blowing smoke as usual.

Here's the apology you posted. Please underline where it says it was apologizing for selling it to the DHS?

"We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom."

So, please show us all where "companies appology for selling these targets to DHS". It's just not there and you won;t be able to show us it. Good luck though.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:I think your wrong goatboy. Nice try though. eh!

Please point out where I'm wrong?

No where has Steele shown that DHS bought these particular targets. Now where. He's shown they spent $2 million dollar with this company, but this company sells hundreds of other products. the only reason this is a story is because someone likes to twist things into something they are not.

I'm certainly willing to stand corrected if you can show me any proof that DHS bought these particular targets. There is none so far.

The company did not apologize for selling to DHS, in fact they didn't apologize for selling any to anyone, just for the offensive nature of them.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to ...unnecessary loss of life.Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

I guess you missed the part where the company says these targets were requested by law enforcement.

Question Goatse,
How would you feel about targets depicting law enforcement and military being sold at the local Walmart or gun shop?

Sorry can't help you with documented proof DHS bought the targets, as soon as the story broke in the media DHS scrubbed it from their web site, as per usual.
Edward R Murrow
Sic Semper Tyrannis
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

steelrules wrote:We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to ...unnecessary loss of life.Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

I guess you missed the part where the company says these targets were requested by law enforcement.

Question Goatse,
How would you feel about targets depicting law enforcement and military being sold at the local Walmart or gun shop?

Sorry can't help you with documented proof DHS bought the targets, as soon as the story broke in the media DHS scrubbed it from their web site, as per usual.

Yes, you're correct, they were requested and designed by the law enforcement community, which DHS is part of, ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF OTHER AGENCIES! No where does it say it was DHS that requested it, participated in it's design or bought any. For all we know it could have been Patoomack, Wisconsin Sherriffs department that was involved.

To answer your inane question, I would be very upset if I saw that. Also, I've made no comment on how I feel about these particular targets, but thanks for assuming I support them. Nice try on the whole "cover up by DHS" theory, very convenient one to use whenever there is no proof to support any ridiculous claims people make.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

The only thing that's inane are your posts and lack of any contrary evidence to contracts and corporate appology I posted.

Further DHS oversees all law enforcement in the US and funds the drones, ammo and these targets and what ever other sick crapp they can come up with, like groping little kids at Airports http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba030UmbkCo

No conspirisy theories I saw the contracts before they were taken down, do you find it so unbeliveable that DHS would break the law by scrubbing the purchases from government web sites?

Open your eyes DHS is the criminal enforcement arm of the US government, better known in recent history as Stasi, and they are itching for and training for a civil war against the people of the US.
Edward R Murrow
Sic Semper Tyrannis
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

steelrules wrote:The only thing that's inane are your posts and lack of any contrary evidence to contracts and corporate appology I posted.

Further DHS oversees all law enforcement in the US and funds the drones, ammo and these targets and what ever other sick crapp they can come up with, like groping little kids at Airports http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba030UmbkCo

No conspirisy theories I saw the contracts before they were taken down, do you find it so unbeliveable that DHS would break the law by scrubbing the purchases from government web sites?

Open your eyes DHS is the criminal enforcement arm of the US government, better known in recent history as Stasi, and they are itching for and training for a civil war against the people of the US.

How can you post contradictory evidence to something that doesn't exist? You're trying to tell me that you are so into this that you saw DHS contracts to buy these specific targets BEFORE this story broke (not that it's really a story at all, just very loose innuendo) and now these contracts are gone? I don't buy that for one minute.

In fact I do find it very unbelievable that DHS would scrub it's purchases from Government web sites. You've been watching far too many Hollywood movies. Let's just say this, if in the next 20 years the US falls into a civil war with the DHS, then you can say "I told you so" and I will eat crow. In the mean time, have fun living in your conspiracy, fear mongering world and I'll enjoy the sunshine outside today without fear of the evil US Government hell bent on killing it's citizens.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

get back on topic please! thanks.
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#88027

Good to see those socially-engineered to perfection Swiss setting such a great example...

A longtime employee opened fire at a wood-processing company in central Switzerland on Wednesday, leaving three people dead including the assailant, police said.

A further seven people were wounded, six of them seriously, in the shooting at the premises of Kronospan, in the small town of Menznau, Lucerne criminal police chief Daniel Bussmann said.

Bussmann told a news conference in Menznau that the man was 42-years-old, Swiss newspaper Blick reported on its website. Both the suspected shooter and the victims were Swiss.

He said the man arrived at the premises shortly after 9 a.m., drew a pistol and started firing at people. Officials didn't immediately have further details on the weapon or information on how the assailant was killed.

Kronospan Chief Executive Mauro Capozzo said that the suspected assailant had been "with us for more than 10 years, a quiet man, no other incidents involving him are known."

According to the local town council, Kronospan has some 450 employees. There was no immediate word on a possible motive; Capozzo said the company hasn't laid anyone off recently.

Gun ownership is widespread in Switzerland, thanks to liberal regulation, a 2011 referendum to tighten controls failed, and a long-standing tradition for men to keep their military rifles after completing compulsory military service.

An estimated 2.3 million firearms are owned by the country's 8 million people.
Not afraid to say "It".
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Special Report: Firearm Facts -- the AR-15

(WTNH) -- Since the shootings at Sandy Hook, the debate over gun control has been raging -- with much of the focus on the AR-15. But what exactly is an AR-15?

News 8 asked the CEO of Colt Manufacturing, which is based in Connecticut, to show us the AR-15 design and we asked them to stick to just the facts.

The most common mistake is the name. What does the AR stand for?

"Assault rifle," said one man.

"Automatic rifle," said another.

"First off, it's not an assault rifle. It's the AR, means armalite. We call it the modern sporting rifle because these guns are all used legitimately every day for sporting purposes," said Michael Guerra of Colt Firearms.

The armalight platform was designed back in the Vietnam era as the M-16, which is a true assault rifle, a military grade machine gun that is fully automatic. It is not legal in the United State without a federal permit.

The state police had to show News 8 how fast a fully automatic military rifle can fire.

The AR-15 for sale to the public may have the military look but Colt says it shoots the same as a hunting rifle look.

"This is a Remington 742. It is a semi automatic which means every time you want a shot you must pull the trigger. It has a hand guard and a pistol grip," said Guerra. "What we have here is one of our competition rifles. It is also semi automatic. It has a detached box machine, a hand guard and a pistol grip."

Link and Video:

http://www.wtnh.com//dpp/on_air/links_o ... S5GOvIue4i
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.

Return to “World”