Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

Poindexter
Guru

Re: The disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop who is curre

Post by Poindexter »

It's no coincidence that the majority of the current red states faught against abolition of slavery during the civil war. They continue to maintain they are rightious.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Disturbingly high number of Facebook pages in his support.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Guess he's not the only one who has run into dirty cops down there.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Please explain.[/quote]

I'll try... I have predicted this scenario many times except I expected it and still do from citizens who start killing cops due to harsher penalties leaving no option. eg life in jail or dying in a shoot out, some would pick a shoot out.

My understanding is that this guys frustration comes from being an honest cop dealing with a corrupt system and now he has decided to take it out on the corrupt people who have ruined his life for doing the right thing.
zzontar
Guru

Re: Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

Post by zzontar »

They couldn't find him in an area with basically one road in and out after a fresh snowfall and unlimited resources, that's not a good sign. I think they're lucky he was a good person/cop to begin with as this will give negotiators more cards to play if it comes down to it than if he was a bad person/cop to begin with However due to that fact, he will also have more support than if he was some bad guy going on a blind rampage which could make catching him that much more difficult. Regardless, I wouldn't want to be someone on his target list.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

After what he has done, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shot out of precaution even he was laying down naked in the field with his hands behind his back.
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

Captain Awesome wrote:After what he has done, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shot out of precaution even he was laying down naked in the field with his hands behind his back.

That sounds exactly like what the cops he hates would do, so that scenario probably won't happen.
They say you can't believe everything they say.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

I didn't say they'd do it out of hate - I just don't think they'll be taking any chances. Extremely dangerous individual with vast knowledge of their procedures, access to military grade firearms, extensive training, mental problems, and history of ambushing police officers. Not about hate, everybody wants to come home for dinner.
cutter7
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by cutter7 »

Captain Awesome wrote:After what he has done, I wouldn't be surprised if he got shot out of precaution even he was laying down naked in the field with his hands behind his back.

Me either.. the police have already shot an old woman and targeted another innocent bystander in their hunt for chris.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2KR3nfqJP
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

I think this manhunt is more about spite. His long letter (did anyone read it?) spilled the beans and expressed his frustration with all the dirty cops he's had to deal with - when he was only trying to do the right thing and get the police force(s) cleaned up which ended with his good name being dragged through the mud as they denied any facts and evidence he presented to his equally dirty and corrupt superiors.

If they ever catch up to him, he's a dead man. Unfortunately, the police are so full of rage, they are taking out innocent people - shoot first, then check to see who they shot.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

grammafreddy wrote:I think this manhunt is more about spite. His long letter (did anyone read it?) spilled the beans and expressed his frustration with all the dirty cops he's had to deal with - when he was only trying to do the right thing and get the police force(s) cleaned up which ended with his good name being dragged through the mud as they denied any facts and evidence he presented to his equally dirty and corrupt superiors.

If they ever catch up to him, he's a dead man. Unfortunately, the police are so full of rage, they are taking out innocent people - shoot first, then check to see who they shot.

Remember SERPICO in NYC, they went after him for exposing corruption, almost killed him. More cops have to come out and tell the truth of what is happening in their departments, i know they are afraid of losing their jobs, but it has to be done.
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I wouldn't be surprised to see more riots come out of this situation. The LAPD obviously has a lot of issues that haven't been dealt with.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

jennylives wrote:The LAPD obviously has a lot of issues that haven't been dealt with.

The states in general has issues.

The threats that Obama gets - more than any other president in history. The country was founded with slavery.

Pretty sad that everyone here (including the media and myself) assume the police will circumvent the courts and due process and just outright murder the suspect. Nice society we have going for ourselves.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

SurplusElect wrote:

The threats that Obama gets - more than any other president in history. The country was founded with slavery.

Makes sense to me - he's also the worst president they have ever had. Not too sure what slavery has to do with death threats against him, though. He's president because the majority voted for him. The Mexicans voted for him because he wasn't sending their illegal millions back to Mexico, the welfare recipients voted for him so they could keep on getting welfare, the blacks voted for him because he's black. :127:

SurplusElect
Übergod

Post by SurplusElect »

grammafreddy wrote:The Mexicans voted for him because he wasn't sending their illegal millions back to Mexico, the welfare recipients voted for him so they could keep on getting welfare, the blacks voted for him because he's black.

Aside from your very narrow and racist viewpoint (White people only vote for other whites - or are they better than that? Or are blacks not as noble as whites and only vote black?), I suppose all the "white rednecks" want to kill him because he's black - based on your line of thinking - which was my point.

Richard Nixon was booted out of office, and no (official senator) heckled him during speeches. Using federal agents to cover up criminal actions committed by The President are slightly worse actions than "obamacare".

The states is a cesspool of racism.

Return to “World”