Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Re: Disturbing manifesto of a psycho ex-cop

Post by baconbits »

Nebula wrote:Of course it is. This wasn't a case of capital punishment and rather silly to suggest it.

You're absolutely right! It was MURDER
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

Fancy wrote:Not irrelevant at all and that's being a little melodramatic don't you think? The cabin didn't explode in a fireball did it? The man had choices and made bad ones consistently and chose the easy way out.

You don't think that the cops would have shot him if he came out of that cabin? :dyinglaughing:

He would rather die by his own bullet instead of one of the authorities. Or being burn't alive which i'm sure the cops would have enjoyed more.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Just incredible the love on some people have for Dorner the serial killer. Amazing.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Nebula wrote:Just incredible the love on some people have for Dorner the serial killer. Amazing.

NEB....NEB....NEB, get over it, it's done and over with, move on, don't get so upset, it's over...done...finito. HAGD Eh!
The only effective answer to organized greed is organized labor.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I am not upset. See the neutral expression on my avatar?

Someone has to counter the misguided opinions of the serial killer lovers. I drew the short straw.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Nebula wrote:I am not upset. See the neutral expression on my avatar?

Someone has to counter the misguided opinions of the serial killer lovers. I drew the short straw.

But you keep carrying on and on about this, let it go NEB, you will feel alot better. Pssssst...good thing i'm faceless EH!

Practice what you're siggy says..... You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at. :)
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Actually I condemn the officer's actions as well as Dorner's. My anger is that the system was not allowed to do it's job and people decided to go vigilante, on BOTH sides.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

jimsenchuk wrote:Practice what you're siggy says..... You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at. :)

Oh sure. Play the logic card.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

jennylives wrote:Actually I condemn the officer's actions as well as Dorner's. My anger is that the system was not allowed to do it's job and people decided to go vigilante, on BOTH sides.

I could almost agree with that. We may be nearing the group hug crescendo.
jimsenchuk
Lord of the Board

Post by jimsenchuk »

Oh sure. Play the logic card.

Just saying....practice what your siggy says, and with that, i am finished with this thread, it's done folks, it's over, HAGD folks, you too NEB.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

ILMAO and your opinions aren't misguided? If anything the people who don't seem to think that the police have done anything wrong during the "hunt" have been brainwashed and spoon fed all there life and now have no choice but to believe everything they're told my people with any kind of "authority".

Note: This might be off-topic so delete if you fell necessary mods...

So if there was no video evidence in the buddy tavares case I"m willing to bet that the same people on this thread who believe that they're was nothing wrong with the hunt for Dorner would also stick by the old RCMP because "they are the authority and we must believe everything they say"
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Nebula wrote:I could almost agree with that. We may be nearing the group hug crescendo.

:130: is more my style. :D
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

jennylives wrote:The police were literally gunning for him from the beginning. He was never going to trial which reinforces the points of the police being a corrupt organisation Dorner was making to begin with.

Nebula wrote:He [Dorner] set the wheels in motion. He never had any intention of getting caught alive.

The above two posts are both correct & aren't in conflict with each other... group hug is definitely in order.

Followed immediately by beer.
Your bias suits you.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

baconbits wrote:If anything the people who don't seem to think that the police have done anything wrong

I have not said on this thread that the police have done nothing wrong in this case. If that is what you believe then you have misread my statements.

...have been brainwashed and spoon fed all there life and now have no choice but to believe everything they're told my people with any kind of "authority".

Note: This might be off-topic so delete if you fell necessary mods...

So if there was no video evidence in the buddy tavares case I"m willing to bet that the same people on this thread who believe that they're was nothing wrong with the hunt for Dorner would also stick by the old RCMP because "they are the authority and we must believe everything they say"

I can't speak for everyone else. You are assuming and nothing more. My motive to countering your posts has nothing to do with always believing in what the authorities say. On the other hand, it does seem clear to me that you live in a bubble where you are so against the cops that you are willing to discount the actions of a serial killer in order to focus energies only on what the police may or may not have done.
baconbits
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by baconbits »

If you've read my comments you would have seen that I have said I don't condone what he has done. My beef is how the "manhunt" took place.

But since you have made me out to condone serial killers "I Do love Dexter btw" Maybe by the attention that the LAPD will be getting, it may save more lives in the long run compared to how many he took.

Sometimes a necessary evil has to take place for a greater good.

I bet that will getcha stirred up!!

Return to “World”