Nothing
43%

Total votes: 49

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Poll - How to help Syria

Post by Thinktank »

another perspective:

Not only were the protests in Syria planned, funded, and directed by the US State Department, years before the so-called "Arab Spring" began, but so were the alleged protests that "triggered" events in Syria - namely similarly engineered protests in Tunisia, Egypt, and the violent US-led subversion carried out in Libya.

The US-engineered "protests" were not designed to overthrow targeted governments, per se, but instead to serve as a smokescreen for similarly pre-planned armed subversion. As early as 2007, under then President George Bush, the arming, funding, and otherwise supporting of sectarian extremists across the Middle East to undermine Lebanon, Syria, and Iran was put into motion.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
steelrules
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by steelrules »

Attachments
1238839_10151829749813459_590401451_n.jpg
"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves"
Edward R Murrow
Now a proud member of the NRA & Canadian Sport Shooting Association.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Some interesting thoughts on the subject ...

When will it end?
by Contributed - Story: 97818
Sep 6, 2013 / 5:00 am

I’ve stated many times in previous articles that politics and economics are far from separate entities. Sadly, it looks like Barack Hussein-War Lord-Obama is hell bent on starting another illegal slaughter of the next nation on the list of seven countries. (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off with Iran). These countries are to be taken out to further US control over oil producing countries. Although he is facing great resistance, the Mad Man Obama will eventually get his way. (By the way I will be more than happy to print a statement saying I was wrong if this military action does not occur). Oh sure the puppet politicians and media will try to vilify Syria. You can be sure that any recent events that have occurred in Syria have been approved and sanctioned by the US government in order to win over US civilians and gain support for their next military action.

False Flag operations (covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities, groups or nations than those who actually planned and executed them) is continuously used by the American war machine. Let us not forget the sinking of the Lusitania that gave the US government the public approval to enter World War 1. Also, the August 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident that mustered support to start the Vietnam War (which the US government later admitted was a complete lie and that no US ship was ever attacked in Vietnamese waters). And let us not forget 9-11, and more recently the supposed weapons of mass destruction that mysteriously never could be found in Iraq. Hmmm….Is it just me or is a pattern emerging here?

What sickens me most is that the sniveling lap dog, Stephen Harper, will obediently follow the commands of his dark overlord Barrack Hussein Obama. If you haven’t started yet then the time is upon you to critically question your government. Will you be provided the opportunity to voice your opinion on whether Canada will follow blindly into another slaughter and political bullying of another country that we know very little about? Will a poll be taken to see if the Canadian people support this? Or will our authoritarian Canadian government just do as it pleases despite the will of the people. According to recent polls in the US, 80% of the population is against attacking Syria. Now unless I’m mistaken, the red, white and blue is supposed to be the bastion of liberty and democracy. (I have to stop writing momentarily for a bout of hysterical laughter). But if one were blind enough to believe this, then logic dictates that according to the law of democracy –rule by the people- that the US military should stand down. The citizens of the US have spoken and they are sick of senseless wars. Now if the US government, which is supposedly trying to instill democracy around the world, does not respect democracy in its own country then what the hell is it doing? As I stated previously this attack has nothing to do with a humanitarian cause or the freedom of people. It is to further the pursuit of a small group of global elite who have a plan that does not include you and me.

There was a time when Canada was seen as an objective country that merely participated in peace keeping missions. We could be proud of our military and its accomplishments. However if we follow once again into another non-provoked conflict without end, we will know for sure that the citizens of Canada are just pawns to be played with and their will has no bearing on the actions of our so called “elected’ leaders. This is purely a money and power play.

For the moment things have calmed down on the campaign to bomb the hell out of Syria. I am extremely thankful for this. However I fear that this is just the calm before the storm. If you look up the definition of Arrogant, you will see a picture of banks and governments. These guys don’t take “NO” for an answer. We recently saw this in Cyprus where the government and banks tried to steal funds from the bank accounts of their own citizens. The first attempt failed. I warned that this would not be the end of this and that they would come back and try again. Well, just a few weeks later we saw the government come back and successfully steal 40% of the funds held by Cypriotes in their banks accounts.
We don’t have to look half way across the world for examples of arrogance in government. Here at home we saw Christy Clark flip the bird to her riding of Point Grey who voted her out. She wasn’t going anywhere no matter what her constituency said. She stole Ben Stewart’s seat and now she is sitting pretty, back as the premiere of this province.

Now, the most arrogant of all governments is that of the United States. Do you think they are going to listen to public opinion when it comes to their agenda of world domination? I don’t think so. They have stood down for now, but I fear they will be coming back with a vengeance very soon. Just like this past chemical attack in Syria which was likely sponsored by the US government, the next event shall have the US’s finger prints on it also. My fear is this time it will be far more horrendous so that they do not face any public opposition.

I find it sickening that the US is the worlds’ watch dog of weapons of mass destruction. Let’s take a look at the US military’s track record. The US is the only country in history to launch a nuclear weapon against an enemy. In fact they launched two; Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 250,000 people killed. In Vietnam, the US dumped 20,000,000 gallons of toxic chemicals on Vietnam and surrounding countries. 400,000 people killed and 500,000 babies born with birth defects from this. Also, it has been very well documented that US troops used chemical weapons on several occasions in Afghanistan and Iraq. Despite this, the US has the audacity to wave its finger at Syria. Who do these guys think they are, and exactly how stupid do they think we are?

Well to answer the stupid question we don’t have to look far. I have read many propaganda pieces advocating that the United States must attack Syria. I’ve even read columns on Castanet stating this. To me, this is just proof that the body can actually survive without the brain. So let’s believe the official story that the Syrian government used chemical weapons (we all know it was the US-backed rebels). But let’s suspend reality momentarily and pretend this is true. So the logical answer is to launch hundreds of missiles at Syria slaughtering children, women and men? And let’s face it, they never get the guy they are after anyway. Tens of thousands of citizens will die while the supposed culprit will never be touched. Someone please clarify how this makes everything right? The US bombed the hell out of Iraq and Afghanistan and still never got the intended target until years later. Anyone who believes that slaughtering innocent civilians in Syria is the proper response to a chemical attack needs serious psychological help.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... .htm#98833
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Nebula wrote:Assad is nuts.

Actually, he isn't. He's power hungry and brutal to opposition forces, but hardly nuts. Neither is ISIS. Assad is the less of two evils here.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

want to help syria? hmmmmmmmm lets see, well we could start by not helping rebels who turn around and start cutting peeps heads off , that might help. we could get rid of assad like we should have in the beginning. arm the kurds in iraq, and make them the security force of the region.

give it to israel so they can be closer to their friends in iran ? turn it into a walmart store, roll back them prices mohammad

Return to “World”