Whose Islam?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Whose Islam?

Post by Queen K »

Glacier wrote:
Queen K wrote: :135: Come on, GB and Glacier, you know it's all reflected right back. So where is the middle ground here? The centerist view point? As I've posted many time, refugees yes, Sharia Law and catering to Islam, no.

My view is that we should be accepting refugees in sustainable numbers

Well that's my view, and there are many posts to support my assertation.

I thought you knew that. :135: I just am not getting the "left" stuff out of your and GBs posts then.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:
Yes, that many. I've been watching the news and adding it up in my head how many Islamic attacks have been going on, the problem is that one can't possibly be glued to the news 24/7. The other problem is that it's such a global phenomena that it's difficult to wrap ones head around all the countries involved.

I didn't realize there was an official list is all.

Logicalview, we don't always agree but on this topic we do. We've got real problems coming, not first World problems of a trivial nature.

I have no idea what happened to Logicalview, here is a post I made on Islam in 2013. Glacier, we've always been of a similar mind on this issue.

And GB, one does not need to be a "feminist" to denounce evil practises by muslims.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Queen K wrote:
And GB, one does not need to be a "feminist" to denounce evil practises by muslims.

No, they don't. Sure would be nice if some of the militant left and militant feminists would though, at least once in awhile, to demonstrate that they are capable of some rational thought.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Queen K wrote:
The Green Barbarian wrote:No, it's just a coincidence that the acid throwing attacks in London are in areas predominately Muslim. No correlation there whatsoever.....blah...blah...blah.......Feminists?? Any comments???? I didn't think so...

Wait a second, now that I'm catching up as it were, I can not let this go by.

Why does it take just Feminists to say something about the obvious fact that acid attacks on women is a destructive, cowardly, soul and society destroying practise that needs to be stamped out for the SHAMEFUL and DISGUSTING act this is?

And why do you sound so angry when you say, "I didn't think so"? I just got here right now. There is no way H.E.L.L. I'm NOT going to say something. Acid attacks, honour killing and stone throwing are the evils Canadians, English and Europeans must stamp out and soon. Round up the perpertrators, SEND them back to their country of origin . NO more coddling, no more "understanding their culture." We understand it to be soaked in evil.

Why am I the only one responding to your throw away line, "feminists? Any comments????? I didn't think so" ??? I have NO idea. Surely to GOD someone saw it and thought to answer.

He was just trolling you queeny, even in the link the word Muslim doesn't come up, it's mostly a gang related hate crime, especially in England where the victims are mostly men. It's basically replaced knives and guns in gang related crimes...why kill when you can disfigure them for life? It's kinda sick to do that to someone but much as some peeps on this thread like to blame it on the Muslims, they are not even in the ballpark with this one. I guess this is what happens when you are disparate and got nothing else going on....you try and attempt to tie two unrelated events to your cause and then turn on the hate.

Six in 10 of all victims were male, while 71% described their ethnic origin as white British, the figures show (white British, according to the 2011 census, accounts for 80% of the British population in England and Wales).

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... t-10-years

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/faheem-yo ... 56007.html
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Last edited by the truth on Mar 19th, 2017, 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

*removed* he sounds like a druggie and prob didn't know what was going on.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2017, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

dirtrider wrote:*removed* he sounds like a druggie and prob didn't know what was going on.

enable,enable,enable
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Mar 20th, 2017, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

dirtrider wrote:[
He was just trolling you queeny,

How am I trolling her? What?

even in the link the word Muslim doesn't come up,

So what? What point are you trying to make by saying this? That its the Amish that are throwing acid in everyone's face? Seriously?
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

Actually, GB, if you go back and look at your very own post with the pic of the disfigured lady putting on lipstick, you will see you actually called them Mormons. So, let's set the record straight. They are neither Muslims, or Mormons, but by the numbers, jaded men who were turned down for sex, and gang members trading guns for a funner way to let their rivals know they can make them look like elephant man with a few ingredients they can readilly buy, and get more sympathy, as these crimes are not as badly seen as gun related crimes. (why the Hell that is, I'll never know).
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jamapple, I would like to think I know why GB and a few other posters here are calling people Mormons, Methodists, Amish and other religions which are the victims and perpertrators are obviously not. This has become a practise born in the idea that calling them Muslims has become politically incorrect and in fact, that is WHY people like Trump get elected. Because shying away from the truth, subverting the truth and not speaking the truth, that the "religion of peace" is proving to be anything but. That terrorist attacks, such as that in London is NOT caused by Mormon ideology, and yet the media will surpress the word Muslim for as long as humanly possible. Same with the acid attacks. I've been watching the inhumane treatment of women in largely muslim countries literally for YEARS myself. It was not until a forum like this comes along that the truth can be spoken, that acid attacks happen in largely muslim countries. And suddenly SAYING so is "hate speech" and god forbid, "inaccurate."

So taking a cue from the political and cultural pressues, tongue firmly in cheek, call them Mormons. And everyone knows Mormons are not largely perpetuating acid attacks.

GB, have I "nailed it"?
dirtrider
Lord of the Board

Post by dirtrider »

Queen K wrote:Jamapple, I would like to think I know why GB and a few other posters here are calling people Mormons, Methodists, Amish and other religions which are the victims and perpertrators are obviously not. This has become a practise born in the idea that calling them Muslims has become politically incorrect and in fact, that is WHY people like Trump get elected. Because shying away from the truth, subverting the truth and not speaking the truth, that the "religion of peace" is proving to be anything but. That terrorist attacks, such as that in London is NOT caused by Mormon ideology, and yet the media will surpress the word Muslim for as long as humanly possible. Same with the acid attacks. I've been watching the inhumane treatment of women in largely muslim countries literally for YEARS myself. It was not until a forum like this comes along that the truth can be spoken, that acid attacks happen in largely muslim countries. And suddenly SAYING so is "hate speech" and god forbid, "inaccurate."

So taking a cue from the political and cultural pressues, tongue firmly in cheek, call them Mormons. And everyone knows Mormons are not largely perpetuating acid attacks.

GB, have I "nailed it"?

Since we're writing acid attacks in GB (great britain), you didn't "nail it" queeny. It's not about religion and this has been going on in Britain since the 19th century, long before it was fashionable to bash Islam for it. Even now, most of this crime in Britain is committed 70% of the time against white males as are the perpetrators. It's a big stretch to put this crime on the doorstep of Islam.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... an-britain
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote:

GB, have I "nailed it"?

You totally nailed it Queen. Keep fighting the good fight against the apologists and those who don't want to accept reality. Acid attacks are way up in Britain, and it's no coincidence that these attacks are occurring in parts of London that have the highest densities of "Mormons". But you won't see the apologists accept that, as they continue to try and conceal and lie, in the name of political correctness. And this is why Rotherham happened. And will happen again.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

dirtrider wrote:Since we're writing acid attacks in GB (great britain), you didn't "nail it" queeny. It's not about religion and this has been going on in Britain since the 19th century, long before it was fashionable to bash Islam for it. Even now, most of this crime in Britain is committed 70% of the time against white males as are the perpetrators. It's a big stretch to put this crime on the doorstep of Islam.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... an-britain

So you're happy that Britain is going back to brutal and violent and rapie period of the Victorian era by importing it whole sale?
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”