Whose Islam?

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Hermes
Fledgling

Read the Koran, Hadith and Sira

Post by Hermes »

Dr. Bill Warner of USA has done excellent synopses.

I would like to see a conference organized in Canada where the pro and anti-Islam factions debate openly. Let's not pretend that this problem doesn't exist.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Whose Islam?

Post by Glacier »

Speaking of Bill Warner...

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

Glacier wrote:You guys are all a bunch of bigoted Islamophobes, but that's okay because Islam is the true religion, and you're missing out. sucks to be you.

Most religions believe that we are all going up the same mountain. Each religion is a truth. By contrast, Christianity, Mormonism, and atheism believe that there is only one truth, and they offer that truth. Each has various arguments as to why their viewpoint is correct, but Islam is the the one with the best arguments. I've learned this from Zakir Naik videos.

One of the key arguments for Islam's authenticity is that the Quran is filled with scientific marvels that could not possible be known back then.

Here's one example: In Islam you get 72 virgins when you get to paradise.

But why would you need 72 virgins? Well, according to modern leftist SJW Science, there are 72 different gender identities, therefore, no matter how you identify, you will get the virgin of your choice in heaven (actually, it's 71 plus donkeys). There's no way that anyone even 10 years ago let alone 1400 years ago would have been able to know this Bill Nye approved fact without divine revelation.

I’m not sure if you’re being serious or this is just a bad joke.

Islam is NOT a religion. It’s a violent ideology lead by a child molesting tyrannical psychopath. Yes there are good muslims but as one woman put it so eloquently “the peaceful majority were irrelevant” but the ones that are traditional and follow the Quran and Muhammad’s word believe in the sharia law.

According to Sharia law (see links for details):

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the hands (Quran 5:38).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
• A woman or girl who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
• A woman or girl found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
• A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
• Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman/girl not wearing the Hijab (see Taharrush).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal."
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

nothing wrong with that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :200:-------not----
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the 4:oo min mark of the above video says it all, about what they think about women, :swear: coming soon to canada

guess its there way of saying thank you for taking us in, :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Nedroj wrote:
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Quran 4:34 and Religion of Peace).

Those people sound like animals. We should probably make a war in their country to save them from their animal behavior.

^ Kazakhstan - 70% Muslim. Look at the animals beating up the women because Allah told them to.

^ that's Oman - 100% Muslim. At the rate they are going, everyone in that Muslim country will soon be dead
and we won't need to make a war there to rescue them from their animal-like religion. Notice how Oman's century old religion keeps them down, keeps them poor, and keeps them from prospering - they spend all their time beating up women. that's the reason.

that's what our bible says. It's old testament. Jews also believe in the Old Testament.

USA is #1 for beating women in the world, which is weird - because there's not many Muslims in USA.

http://ebpgoman.com/2017/05/02/al-mouj- ... partments/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Nedroj
Übergod

Post by Nedroj »

^^^^Thats very nice of you to post what the peaceful majority of muslims people are like. And I clearly stated that in my comment. It’s unfortunate that 15-25% of muslims either believe, and/or support and/or promote, and/or participate in activity engaging in violence and violent behaviour directly towards the western world and our way of life.

Also thank you for pointing out one of the very few passages in the bible that reference the promotion of killing anyone. Keep in mind there are some similarities between the bible and the Quran. I’m not disputing this as I’m an atheist so I denounce all religions and religious beliefs and violent ideologies. but I still recognize that North America and western society was founded on Christian beliefs and values. So I adhere to most of those values as they are fundamentally pretty damn sound to me and not a single one calls for the death penalty. I don’t follow the ones obviously pertaining to worshipping of god.

You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything.
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house, wife, or property.

Now to your last point and quite frankly your worst argument ever that silly graph and stating that USA is 1# for women beating.
First of all that graph shows the ratio of population in prison not the amount of convicted female abusers.
Secondly if you think for ONE second that countries like South Africa, Egypt, China etc are less abusive in any way towards women then you’re so lost already there is probably no amount of stats I could post that would convince you otherwise. Honestly if you could post actual facts that prove your point I’d at least read it over and consider the new evidence. But I doubt you can provide any while I can to prove mine.

The list does not include the estimated rape statistics of the countries, per year, such as South Africa having 500,000 rapes per year,[15] China having 31,833 rapes a year,[16] Egypt having more than 200,000 rapes a year,[17] and the United Kingdom at 85,000 rapes a year.[18]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Worldwide, almost 750 million women and girls alive today were married before their 18th birthday. Child marriage is more common in West and Central Africa, where over 4 in 10 girls were married before age 18, and about 1 in 7 were married or in union before age 15. Child marriage often results in early pregnancy and social isolation, interrupts schooling, limits the girl’s opportunities and increases her risk of experiencing domestic violence [6].

http://www.unwomen.org/en/what-we-do/en ... nd-figures

South Africa:

The country has one of the highest rates of rape in the world, with some 65,000 rapes and other sexual assaults reported for the year 2012. The incidence of rape has led to the country being referred to as the “rape capital of the world”. One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year. More than 25 per cent of South African men questioned in a survey published by the Medical Research Council (MRC) admitted to rape; of those, nearly half said they had raped more than one person. Three out of four of those who had admitted rape indicated that they had attacked for the first time during their teens. South Africa has amongst the highest incidences of child and baby rape in the world. If the rapist is convicted, his prison time would be around 2 years.
'I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand' - Confucius
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
Glacier wrote:
The fact is, honour killings, gang rapes, and FGM are on the rise, and the laws do nothing to stop it. To make matters worse, the police and others are afraid to prosecute rapes and murders perpetrated by Muslims because they don't want to look racist, and that my friend is pretty much the same thing as legalizing rape and murder. As Maajid Nawaz (a Muslim) says, this is the soft bigotry of low expectations, and it needs to stop.

This is exactly how the Rotherham rape gangs went on for years without prosecution. Thousands of girls were raped continually with no one lifting a finger for fear of being called "racist" by some politically correct boob. This crap has to stop.

UPDATE: Police Chaplain Was Suspended for Exposing Muslim UK Child Abuse!

The first rule of Muslim grooming gangs is that no one is allowed to mention them. Not even when they abuse 1,000 girls.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

says it all does it not,,, :swear:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobins ... 655786153/

Freedom of Speech, Speaker's Corner, British Govt frightened of radical Islam if British Citizens are allowed to criticize Islam.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Glacier wrote:But why would you need 72 virgins? Well, according to modern leftist SJW Science, there are 72 different gender identities, therefore, no matter how you identify, you will get the virgin of your choice in heaven (actually, it's 71 plus donkeys). There's no way that anyone even 10 years ago let alone 1400 years ago would have been able to know this Bill Nye approved fact without divine revelation.

:hailjo: Truly an inspired philosophical discourse employing impeccable logic and steeped in semiotic significance. Bill Nye would indeed approve. :130:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

A Swedish woman was raped by an Afghan teenager while another masturbated and groped her breasts, a court heard.

The victim reportedly campaigns against the deportation of migrants from Sweden and met the 18-year-olds outside a hotel bar on Boxing Day last year.

Anwar Hassani and Fardi Hesari asked the woman, aged in her 40s, if she wanted to go back to their room, which is provided for unaccompanied minor refugees, in Ljungby, southern Sweden, just before 3.30am.

Back at their room, she tripped and hit her head, the MailOnline reports.

She felt dizzy and lay down on a mattress on the floor, when Hassani started touching her body.

She pushed him away saying ‘I don’t want to’ but Hassani reportedly told her to ‘be quiet’ and raped her.

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/25/afghan-te ... s-7496831/
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

shocker--not--- there way of saying thanks for a new start in a new country
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

The mockumentary "Islamicize Me" is hilarious. A new video comes out every day for the entire 30 days of Ramadan. Today's video will be day 7 (not yet posted). Gross, but hilarious.

- Douglas Murray

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”