Russia invades Crimea

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Russia invades Crimea

Post by Thinktank »

sobrohusfat wrote:Second, what do you mean a hoax?

Hoax = hoax.

Olga Reznikova, a member of Donetsk's Jewish community, told Ynet that "we do not know if the leaflet was spread by pro-Russian forces or someone else, but it did manage to create quite a fear.

See - Sobrohusfat, first find out who actually produced that leaflet before you can go berzerk claiming antisemitism.
Wouldn't it be funny if George Soros produced that 'antisemitic' leaflet? He probably investing $billions to create chaos in Ukraine - so he can make $billions profit when the dust settles.

Smart guy that George Soros.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

If there is a God, what will George Soros say to god when he finally croaks?

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: off-topic personal attack
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

sobrohusfat wrote:That you are compelled to suggest some evil jew is behind it all is par for the course.

Olga Reznikova, a member of Donetsk's Jewish community, told Ynet that "we do not know if the leaflet was spread by pro-Russian forces or someone else

And yet Sobro didn't hesitate to 'go berzerk' about the leaflet. That tells a lot. Sobro has no clue
who produced it , "but it must be some evil Ukrainian antisemites." - according to Sobro.

It never occured to Sobro, that a guy with $billions of dollars like George Soros, who makes profit
from chaos - is very likely the person creating the chaos. But I think Sobro knows what's happening - he just
likes to pretend he doesn't know.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Like Soros and the Rothschilds, Ukrainian oligarch Pinchuk works with and partners with a number of Russian oligarchs.

Like Soros and the Rothschilds, Ukrainian oligarch Pinchuk works with and partners with a number of Russian oligarchs.

and we're told Ukrainians and Russians are fighting each other.
when will poor people ever learn? Ukrainians and Russians shouldn't fight and kill each other.
they should get along together, like pinchuk, Soros , Rothschilds and other billionaires in Russia.

Working together
is so much better than killing each other.

When will poor people ever learn?

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Looking up Ukrainian billionaires i found 20.

Of those 20 i found 7 of jewish descent.

Looks like you have a bit more work to do TT.

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on May 20th, 2014, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Ukraine could still stage a financial meltdown and a banking collapse. More likely, the new government will be helped over the next few months with bridging loans until the IMF deal is struck. Then the hardship for the people will really begin in earnest. Ukraine’s foreign debt is about to double as it takes on new debt from the IMF and the cost of existing dollar and euro debt jumps as the hyrvnia is devalued. This burden will be on shoulders of Ukrainians for a generation.

Only it could double several times over, and it could burden Ukrainians for much longer than a generation; it could fasten them with debt bondage in perpetuity.

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I was just going to say, eventually every billionaire croaks.

And this is when I wonder what really happens to people after death. Is heaven different for billionaires? Or are a lot of hard questions asked of them? Or is there a reward somehow, a confirmation that what they did was right? Or wrong?

When the church was all powerful and the poor were illiterate serfs they were spoon fed gospels about how the poor were blessed and God cared and they will inherit the Earth (after dying)

Today we are spoon fed celebrity sports, celebrity lives, and news that which is not news, constantly. So we don't notice.

These billionaires alone could do so much more to help with educations. To preserve threatened environments, to restore destroyed areas of all kinds. But they don't and won't.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

sobrohusfat wrote:Looking up Ukrainian billionaires i found 20.
Of those 20 i found 7 of jewish descent.

That's funny. Google has nothing anywhere about twenty (20) Ukrainian billionaires.
I bet $10.00 you can't provide a link showing you found 20 Ukrainian billioanires.

KIEV, Ukraine (JTA) March 12, 2009— Three of the four billionaires from Ukraine are Jewish, according to the Forbes magazine annual billionaires list.

The highest ranking Jewish Ukrainian on the list, Victor Pinchuk, 48, a business tycoon and son-in-law of the former president of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma, slipped from 203 to 246.

Igor Kolomoysky, 47, a co-owner of the Privat business group with interests in metal and financial sectors also slipped, together with his business partner Gennady Bogolyubov, 47.

Ukraine Jewish leaders say the large number of Jews on the Forbes list has created a mixture of pride and anxiety in the Jewish community.

Jews make up approximately one half of 1 percent of Ukraine’s population of 46 million, and some Jews and experts fear the overrepresentation of Jews among the country’s business and political elite will strengthen anti-Semitic stereotypes.

Read more: http://www.jta.org/2009/03/12/news-opin ... z32GZdM4ax

Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

I have just removed a slew of unnecessay off-topic nonsense from two members (see if you can guess which two). STOP slinging arrows. You can make your point as strongly as you wish, but don't derail the thread with silly-stuff please.

Return to “World”