Missing Airplane: Malaysia Airlines MH370

grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Re: Missing Airplane: Malaysia Airlines MH370

Post by grammafreddy »

LOL - I've still got them all parked at the Mexican restaurant on the US navy base Diego Garcia. Hardeharhar. That was my initial gut reaction and I haven't swayed from that at all.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Sure is quiet ... are they still searching?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

obama went to china, confessed what he had done.

china dropped interest in the 'search', and instead invaded vietnam and the phillipines, which the main stream media is ignoring.

but since the not so mysterious cargo on mh370 (drone control system) was kept out of the hands of china, we are expected to accept all the collateral damage, and a new fee will be added to all flight travel tickets so the bush family and their co conspirators will not kill any more of us :)
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
alfred2
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by alfred2 »

russia has them, makes as much sense as the stupid post that us blew them up.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:obama went to china, confessed what he had done.

china dropped interest in the 'search', and instead invaded vietnam and the phillipines, which the main stream media is ignoring.

but since the not so mysterious cargo on mh370 (drone control system) was kept out of the hands of china, we are expected to accept all the collateral damage, and a new fee will be added to all flight travel tickets so the bush family and their co conspirators will not kill any more of us :)

Sorry, it seems you forgot to post links to the credible sources that back all of those claims up. Just an honest mistake I'm sure.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To jx3 ...

Based on this and many previous comments there is nothing "honest" about it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

grammafreddy wrote:Sure is quiet ... are they still searching?

Yup. They've release the INMARSAT data, but it doesn't look like it's as good as they first told us it was... http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2014 ... d/9603371/
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Underwater search for MH370 postponed for at least 2 months

The US navy is now saying that the black box pings they had picked up are not from MH370. I'm with NAB on this one, we still don't know anything really.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Beerhunter341 »

Has anyone heard anything new? Is all searching halted?
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

As more and more time goes by it gets more and more like looking for a puff of smoke that was last seen over Malaysia in early March. One can always continue to hope though.

The Argentine airliner that similarly disappeared took over two years to find and it, if memory serves me right, was still on its original flight path.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight: Oil rig worker Mike McKay loses job after MH370 'fire in the sky' report
June 9, 2014, Sydney Morning Herald (One of Australia's leading newspapers)

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing-mal ... zs1br.html

Reports from an oil rig worker who saw a fire in the sky on the night Malaysia Airlines flight 370 disappeared are being taken seriously, police sources have confirmed. But New Zealander Mike McKay, 55, has lost his job in the ‘‘circus’’ that developed after his report to authorities was leaked. Mr McKay had been working on the Songa Mercur oil rig in the South China Sea when he saw an ‘‘orange light’’ on an especially clear night. The object was still in one piece and close to where MH370 first dropped off radar between Malaysia and Vietnam on March 8 with 239 people on board. He emailed his employer and Vietnamese authorities about his sighting, but his statement was leaked, which included his full name, email, passport number, and full details of the company operating the rig. In the ensuing media storm, Mr McKay said the Japanese-based petroleum company, Idemitsu, was flooded with emails and he was taken off the rig. He is now unemployed and disappointed his efforts at reporting potentially vital information turned into such a circus. ‘‘I was only trying to privately help,’’ he told Fairfax Media during a series of interviews. ‘‘If it was the aeroplane I saw, then it must have been an external fire. How far would an aeroplane stay in the air after such a fire?’’

Note: So much strangeness here. Why was this man fired for reporting simply what he saw? And why isn't this getting more media attention? For possible answers, see our essay on media corruption.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To peacekeeper ...

Excellent reference article. Thanks.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

peaceseeker wrote:Note: So much strangeness here. Why was this man fired for reporting simply what he saw? And why isn't this getting more media attention? For possible answers, see our essay on media corruption.

Perhaps you missed this part:
In the ensuing media storm, Mr McKay said the Japanese-based petroleum company, Idemitsu, was flooded with emails and he was taken off the rig.

I don't where you work but most companies I've worked for tend to not like to be in the center of "media storms" and be "flooded with emails" (and no doubt phone calls).

It's not like this guy was silenced or killed, he was simply fired, likely for being a major distraction. Unfortunate but pretty much understandable.
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

The sighting by the rig worker would be consistent with the information available. Including going to 42,000 feet in an effort to quench the "outside the aircraft" fire and immediate turn from the original flight path. Another simplest is usually best possible explanation.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

bigger question for me is, why was this information, along with the personal information, leaked in the first place. The leak could have only come from one of three places. Seeing the plane never turned up in that area, perhaps someone didn't get the expected results from the leak.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.

Return to “World”