Missing Airplane: Malaysia Airlines MH370

LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Missing Airplane: Malaysia Airlines MH370

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

NAB wrote:That's all a given, and will naturally proceed in any event. But it is not at all relevant or a priority in terms of solving the immediate problem at hand - what happened to and where is MH370?

Nab

Of course it's relevant and a priority, if it turns out Malaysia is flat out lying.

If an independent reliable party, got access to radar data, and knew instantly that what has been leaked to media, and where the plane actually flew didn't corroborate those statements, it would put a whole different light on the subject.

At risk of being labelled a conspiracy theorist yet again, until such time as the plane is produced, I shall remain suspicious and skeptical, in view of all that's gone on since it's disappearance.

The Malaysians have by this point in time, gone well beyond looking merely incompetent, and the Americans when taking into account how vocal they are in everything else, aside from CNN, seem to be eerily silent, and in view of how many resources they possess, it seems as though what they've provided is a mere token of support.

I have no idea how the satellite ping stuff could be manipulated, but it sure wouldn't require a lot of effort or intelligence to toss a couple of pingers in the deepest part of the Indian Ocean, to keep searchers busy for a while. It's worked for over a month so far.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:
I have no idea how the satellite ping stuff could be manipulated, but it sure wouldn't require a lot of effort or intelligence to toss a couple of pingers in the deepest part of the Indian Ocean, to keep searchers busy for a while. It's worked for over a month so far.
very conveniently located near the Diamantina trench none the less
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I heard a family member say something extremely interesting on CNN the other day. She was quoted as having said, "they want the plane found with the bulk of the passengers."

Bulk?

As in, even the families believe some will be missing off that plane?

Wish I had a link to that one. Sorry.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oh good, it's not completely gone.

Remember my post when I said that the engineers are being politely asked about the patent?

And the rest are dead? I guess that would be the "bulk" of those found. But I added a twist that those alive now will be dead later, added to the plane which takes off and is ditched in the waters of the Indian Ocean later.

I get that no novelist could dream this up, but truth can be stranger.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

im not even following this story anymore as not one shred of truth has been put out, its all a big game to some folks
DeepEnd
Fledgling

Post by DeepEnd »

lakevixen wrote:im not even following this story anymore as not one shred of truth has been put out, its all a big game to some folks

It's all a game for some. Reality will show us people are fragile and life is short.

They won't recover every body from the ocean, breeding even more cover up scripts to be conjured. CNN will continue to interview idiot savants on the subject at length and forums will continue long after the event is over. Some will never accept any out come because humans are like that.
Never pass up the opportunity to do good.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well in this day and age a big jet can fly around undetected for any amount of time tells me one thing , more of this will happen
Danielson99
Board Meister

Post by Danielson99 »

DeepEnd wrote:It's all a game for some. Reality will show us people are fragile and life is short.

They won't recover every body from the ocean, breeding even more cover up scripts to be conjured. CNN will continue to interview idiot savants on the subject at length and forums will continue long after the event is over. Some will never accept any out come because humans are like that.

Thank you for pointing out why I haven't followed this thread for weeks now. It's become a never-ending thread of drivel written by people who have absolutely no clue about what is going on. At least in the beginning, theorizing about what happened was interesting but that was a month ago. Now we're left with people telling us that life is short and people are fragile. *removed* There might not be any actual truth about this plane come out for years....or possibly ever.
Last edited by Merry on Apr 14th, 2014, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Confrontational
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

*removed*
Last edited by Merry on Apr 14th, 2014, 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Confrontational
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Queen K wrote:
Remember my post when I said that the engineers are being politely asked about the patent?

I don't recall that - is it possible for you to find it now?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:I'm going with "it's in a hanger somewhere in one of the nearly 600 near by hangers" and the engineers are politely being asked about the patented item and the rest of the passengers were expendable."

GrammaFreddy, here's one of my theories on what happened to the plane, and some of the passengers, certainly not the "bulk" of the passengers are being questioned in regards to the patent.

Just Freestone Semiconductor employees.

Which is what I believe that woman was eluding to in that interview. Even she thinks those not involved in the patent are "the bulk" of the passenger list. But that's what I was getting at too.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:^^ Not publically at any rate.

Okay, Dizzy1, not the "whole world" just my world and a few millions of others.

I like the patent holders must die theory. Seems reasonable if you want to gain the whole World but lose your soul if you're taking money with you.

If Grammafreddy is right, then the engineers bodies must show up with wreckage found at a MUCH LATER DATE, so right now that plane and everyone ELSE on it, are being held somewhere until the 20 or so Engineers cough up their info (sorry), and then will be put back on the plane and the plane will be deep sixed and suddenly "found". The 20 engineer bodies MUST be there with the wreckage and how does one do that?

AND NOW For the REST of the Story, that plane apparently flew not for 4-5 extra hours, but rather, 7 hours, which makes a huge difference if you're landing on a hidden runway.

GF, you said it and I'm still agreeing with what you're saying here.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Danialson99, sorry but most of the world doesn't have a clue as to what is going on either. That makes me and others like just me as qualified to add our bits as all the pilots, engineers, politicians and search crew who are also on similar forums.

No one knows. Well, some do, just a small group. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist? In this case, the whole world is in the conspiracy mode.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Re co-pilots cell phone.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/world/asi ... ?hpt=hp_t1
I was just watching a news clip on CNN. they were talking about it being a little odd that the co pilots cell phone would even be on for a cell tower to pick it up considering they shouldn't have there phones on at all, and yet no other cell phones from the 200 plus passengers and crew connected to this tower.
However odd that may be, I find it even more odd that a cell tower 250 miles away from the plane, in the the south of Indonesia, would be the tower picking it up. Just exactly how far can those cell towers receive data from, and why would a closer one not pick up the signal?
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.

Return to “World”