War on America's southern border?

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

War on America's southern border?

Post by averagejoe »

Report: Mexican Military Chopper Crosses Into US, Shoots At Border Agents

TUCSON, Ariz. (CBS Las Vegas) — Border Patrol agents in Arizona were reportedly fired upon by a Mexican military helicopter that traveled across the border.

KVOA-TV reports that Mexican authorities were conducting a drug interdiction operation when the incident happened early Thursday morning on the Tohono O’odham Indian Nation. The Mexican chopper fired at the agents and then flew back into Mexico.

Art del Cueto, Border Patrol Tucson Sector union president, tells KVOA that they called and apologized for the incident.

“The incident occurred after midnight and before 6 a.m. Helicopter flew into the U.S. and fired on two U.S. Border Patrol agents,” del Cueto said in a statement to KVOA. “The incident occurred west of the San Miguel Gate on the Tohono O’odham Indian Nation. The agents were unharmed. The helicopter went back into Mexico. Mexico then contacted U.S. authorities and apologized for the incident.”

Andy Adame, Border Patrol spokesperson, said that Mexican authorities fired two shots at the border agents.

“Two shots were fired from the helicopter but no injuries or damage to U.S. property were reported,” Adame told KVOA.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/06/27 ... er-agents/
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
mexi cali
Guru

Re: War on America's southern border?

Post by mexi cali »

Anyone remember the opening scene in the A team?

apache.jpg
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

It's very common for the border agents to get fired upon, just not by the Mexican military. Snipers, probably cartel, fire at the agents all the time.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Things seem to be heating up on the U.S./Mexican border...

100's of Mexican citizens attack US Border Patrol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KunUMtLOaro#t=21
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Beerhunter341 »

Kind of looks like they are just testing the waters. Probably testing their response. I definitely get the feeling this is only the beginning
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Beerhunter341 wrote:Kind of looks like they are just testing the waters. Probably testing their response. I definitely get the feeling this is only the beginning

As they flex there muscles and demand Aztlan back. You may be right...

http://www.aztlan.net/

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... al_map.PNG

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

1000 National Guard troops to Mexican/American border..........

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Gov. Rick Perry says he's deploying as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to the Texas-Mexico border after growing tied of "lip service" from the federal government.

Perry said Monday that the National Guard will provide additional support to a state-funded border surge that is costing an additional $1.3 million a week.

Much of the area has been overwhelmed in recent months by tens of thousands of unaccompanied children illegally entering the U.S.

Perry says criminals are exploiting the situation for human and drug trafficking.

More than 3,000 Border Patrol agents currently work in the region. The deployment of the National Guard is expected to unfold over the next 30 days.

http://news.msn.com/us/perry-sending-na ... xas-border

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/21/politics/ ... index.html

driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

Why am I not seeing any of this on the TV news ?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

driveangry wrote:Why am I not seeing any of this on the TV news ?

That's the reason I'm posting it...it's good to go to regional news sometimes to get information. For some reason the Main News media seems to think it's not import I guess? More important news coming out of entertainment news maybe? So your country is being invaded? No big deal I would guess?

canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Its a Battle!
Last edited by canada bound on Oct 11th, 2014, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Immigrants from all over the world are flocking across the border unchecked. Lots are not fleeing war. They know that when they cross the border, they are entitled to all that American offers. (Free welfare, free schooling, ObamaCare, membership in the Demecratic party etc...) Just get across the open border first. Good news travels fast thru those third world counties.....

canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Salsa anyone?
Last edited by canada bound on Oct 11th, 2014, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

This will all come one day to a head when America becomes what they were escaping from...a third world dictatorship.

canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Actually they are very Bi Polar in the States. They only have two sides of the same coin. Now with Corporations having unlimited amounts of influence on American elections, it will be interesting to see what America is like in the future.
Last edited by canada bound on Oct 24th, 2014, 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

canada bound wrote:Actually we are very Bi Polar down here. We only have two sides of the same coin. Now with Corporations having unlimited amounts of influence on American elections, it will be interesting to see what America is like in the future. I do share your view about the southern part of America being over run by Immigrants from Mexico /Central America. I live here now and it has very much changed. I just seem to know why they flee, not excusing the overall slide this area is taking, just an observation growing up here.

Be lucky you can see this from a distance, the amount of hit and runs here is epidemic. Having recently escaped one myself. Had I not pole vaulted over a parked car I would not be typing this now. I think it was some kind of gang initiation, since they had to cross two lanes of traffic to reach me. So this is one of the many reasons,,, I am Canada Bound!

LOL, your Canada bound as the Mexican/Central Americans illegals are American bound? Welcome, as in near future many more Americans will find there way to Canada.

Return to “World”