War on America's southern border?

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: War on America's southern border?

Post by Queen K »

driveangry wrote:Why am I not seeing any of this on the TV news ?

If you go to CNN's Facebook site, a hellava lot of Americans are demanding the same thing, WHERE IS THE REAL NEWS?

Seems the big so-called news sites are busy reporting pablum info-tanment junk and Americans are outraged.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

MSM wouldn't be covering things up now would they......never happens.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

"LOL, your Canada bound as the Mexican/Central Americans illegals are American bound? Welcome, as in near future many more Americans will find there way to Canada.[/quote]

Thanks for the Welcome,

I can assure you,, We will be a productive part of the economy and not a drain, having owned and operated three businesses, and employed over 50 people. We will not arrive with just the shirts on our backs like the folks from Mexico/Central America do in America.

I am Canadian so are my kids, its not economics that brings us, but the culture, lifestyle, and sheer beauty. I want my Children raised in Canada.

Canada is still a civilized Society, here not so much!
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

*quote need to be fixed*

Oh, it's happening here to. Just not the magnitude as America.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

U.S. Border Patrol gives honest answer.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=765yFl3x8sc

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading probe into murder of Border Patrol agent claims armed illegal immigrants in military fatigues have been spotted on Texas ranches

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z39qFeFn82

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

DHS saw no option but to free 169 illegals convicted of murder

The Obama administration says it had no choice but to release almost all of the 169 immigrants with homicide convictions that were let back onto the streets last year, claiming court decisions gave officials no choice in the matter — but it’s promising a new system to better screen who gets let out.

Of the 169 immigrants with homicide-related convictions released in fiscal year 2013, all but 15 were required to be let go because of specific court orders or because the immigrants had been held for too long under the rules established by a sweeping 2001 Supreme Court case, the Homeland Security Department said in an Aug. 15 letter to Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The 116 murderers were a fraction of the 36,007 criminals ICE released in 2013. The criminals had convictions ranging from homicide and manslaughter to drunken driving and sex crimes.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... nvictions/

johnp3
Fledgling

Post by johnp3 »

See this is why someone with a brain has to get on these sites, Congress controls the purse strings, can anyone give one law they passed to increase boarder funding "Obama" wanted 4 billion to take care of the children he got less that 1, Obama doubled the border patrol guards when he came in, so what was happening when George was there, no one was bitching then. Now there are a lot fewer people crossing, except of course in the small minds of idiots.
One thing about the right wing is they never take resoncibility for things that happen on their watch, Harpo is so proud he will have a surplus, what was the deficit before he came in, what is it now? I am sure the conservatives will be sighing up to pay off that. the Republicans never took reponcibility for 911, the crashing of the world economy, wages stagnating for their complete term. Theyalways have an excuse it is someone elses fault.
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

Pass the tortilla Chips

Return to “World”