Too Many, Too Fast: Border Children Swamping Agents

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Too Many, Too Fast: Border Children Swamping Agents

Post by Smurf »

I'm not saying it is right or wrong as I have no idea, but do you have any actual proof that what is said in that link has any truth in it. Do you have any definite proof that that man is who he says he is or has done anything he says. Even if it is true what responsibility do the American people have. Does every German citizen today have a responsibility to make right the things that Hitler did when probably 99% of them at the time didn't agree with it anymore than anyone else in the world.

Don't get me wrong. I do not agree with any of it, if it happened and I am sure at least some of it probably did, but, how much actual verified proof do you have and what responsibility do the people of today have. You can go back through history and find millions of things like this that should never have been done. You can't change history and you can't correct all it's wrongs. Think of where the pope and the Catholic church would be.

Maybe the pope and the catholic church should step up and look after these children. After all the Catholic church is wealthy and they have a few atrocities to make up for.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

I'm not saying it is right or wrong as I have no idea, but do you have any actual proof that what is said in that link has any truth in it. Do you have any definite proof that that man is who he says he is or has done anything he says. Even if it is true what responsibility do the American people have. Does every German citizen today have a responsibility to make right the things that Hitler did when probably 99% of them at the time didn't agree with it anymore than anyone else in the world.

Don't get me wrong. I do not agree with any of it, if it happened and I am sure at least some of it probably did, but, how much actual verified proof do you have and what responsibility do the people of today have. You can go back through history and find millions of things like this that should never have been done. You can't change history and you can't correct all it's wrongs. Think of where the pope and the Catholic church would be.

Maybe the pope and the catholic church should step up and look after these children. After all the Catholic church is wealthy and they have a few atrocities to make up for.

I have done enough research to know it is factual yes. There are many former CIA members, political leaders, and many former VIP's that have been blowing the whistle. Of course one cannot believe a word that is on the mainstream news, but the info is available to those who REALLY want to seek it. Takes time, to really get to know who is who on the internet, but if you research it, the facts are there. I do not believe for a minute they are ALL lying, there are far too many people saying the exact same thing. Besides, he pretty much backed up his story with where he got his info from, it can be backed up by many, many people. The first 30 minutes of the audio is factual,it has been proven and is known by all to be factual. This guy, and many others, have nothing to gain by telling their story, he lived it, and Having been following what is going on and has been for quite awhile, after a few years you listen to the same people over and over, and it starts to become pretty clear who are the sheep and who are the wolves. I always use other sources to back up what these people say. The proof is out there, but takes someone who is really truly interested in what is going on to take the time to seek it out, most don't have the time or the interest. Sometimes I wish I did not take the time to know what's going on, it's not pretty.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

The truth is seldom pretty, but it is also often life. No matter what I still do not believe any country can open it's borders without checks and balances. Just my opinion. If the US or any country for that matter opened it's borders it would be a third world country in no time. Think of all the people that would rush there for free medical, free education, you name it.
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria to name a few and how many others that are just as bad as South America. Impossible to do.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

I think it's just a matter if time before the USA becomes a third world country.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Smurf wrote:The truth is seldom pretty, but it is also often life. No matter what I still do not believe any country can open it's borders without checks and balances. Just my opinion. If the US or any country for that matter opened it's borders it would be a third world country in no time. Think of all the people that would rush there for free medical, free education, you name it.
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria to name a few and how many others that are just as bad as South America. Impossible to do.

They are rushing for all the free stuff in America. The Government will just borrow more money to help them. The U.S. taxpayers obviously have no problem with it or they would up in arms. So I would say the American taxpayers are welcoming these new American people with open arms as you can see how the DHS is helping place these children around the U.S. The Department of Homeland Security are there to help them as new Americans and suppress any racists that get in the way.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

binky11 wrote:I think it's just a matter if time before the USA becomes a third world country.

Sorta like a race to the bottom....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Helping employ more teachers...

Adult Illegal Immigrants Posing as Children To Enroll in High School.

Adult illegal immigrants posing as unaccompanied alien children appear to be attempting to enroll at public high schools, city officials in Lynn, Mass., tell National Review Online.

“Some of them have had gray hair and they’re telling you that they’re 17 years old and they have no documentation,” Jamie Cerulli, the Lynn mayor’s chief of staff, tells NRO. “If my children went to the public schools, I’d be very uncomfortable with all of these unaccompanied minors [that] are placed in the ninth grade.”

Admission of all foreign students — illegal immigrants, refugees, and foreign nationals — has increased by more than 500 students since the 2010–2011 school year, Catherine Latham, the city’s superintendent of schools, tells NRO. Last school year, nearly 250 students arrived from Guatemala, including 126 enrolled in the ninth grade.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... n-lovelace

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I wonder if the Adult Migrants going to High School would be able to play on School sports teams? If they are registered at the school. Then they should be able to. I'm sure parents would complain when they find out. That's a given. Let the kids play.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

150,000 undocumented border children being moved to small town U.S.A.

Housing migrant kids splits small Michigan

Vassar— When people opposed to housing young Central American immigrants here claimed the youths worked for drug cartels, Adam Barden was frustrated.

When the opponents attended demonstrations armed with semi-automatic rifles, he was perplexed.

And when they threatened to boycott his hardware store for not agreeing with them, he got angry.

“They’re doing damage to our community,” said Barden, 38, owner of True Value. “It really ticks you off.”

A bitter national debate over what to do with tens of thousands of young immigrants pouring into the U.S. is playing out in this small town 20 miles east of Saginaw.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2014 ... z38Iy6wJbi

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

averagejoe wrote:
Well it's not costing millions...it's like over 3 Billion that the U.S. Government wants to borrow for this wave on humanity. It's only money, who cares what the cost is? These children are looking for a new life and what better than to go to the U.S.A.! Land of opportunity and generosity? There are many couples that want to adopt and what better way for them? There are lots of childless couples and with the new laws liberalized allowing same sex couples to adopt, this is an excellent opportunity to help diversify America even more than what it is.

There are ways to go to the United States legally that doesn't cost your future neighbors money.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.

Return to “World”