Malaysia Airlines flight MH17

mexi cali
Guru

Re: Malaysia Airlines flight MH17

Post by mexi cali »

Did I not hear that someone (?) knew that the plane was being tracked by someone (?) with missile launch capabilities prior to the SAM being deployed?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

vinnied wrote:Conspiracies aside, at least one interesting point that is made in that video is the fact that the US and the mainstream media knew it was shot down within hours of the crash. Considering the rebel forces are in control of the crash site, just how did they come to this conclusion? Planes have been known to malfunction and crash before. I thought that's why they are equipped with the black box's.

There is a conflict in the area, military intelligence networks around the world are paying attention to the area, they have various types of equipment focused on the area, just as they do focusing on Israel/Gaza. If something such as a SAM fires, it gets noticed.
Captain Awesome wrote:Highly doubt it.

See above.
A_Britishcolumbian wrote:'they' can track a missle, but not a boeing 777 :) too funny :)

A B777 can be tracked just as easy as a SAM, if equipment is focused on it. In the case of MH370, the aircraft was being tracked, until it flew beyond the scope of the equipment being used. Quite simple really.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

On Malaysian Crash, Obama's Case Against Russia Disintegrates
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/fe ... rates.aspx
Written by Daniel McAdams
Wednesday July 23, 2014
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Deleted BBC Report. “Ukrainian Fighter Jet Shot Down MHI7″, Donetsk Eyewitnesses
http://www.globalresearch.ca/deleted-bb ... es/5393631
By Global Research News
Global Research, July 27, 2014
slavyangrad.wordpress.com
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The ugly truth...

“Support MH17 Truth”: OSCE Monitors Identify “Shrapnel and Machine Gun-Like Holes” indicating Shelling. No Evidence of a Missile Attack. Shot Down by a Military Aircraft?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/support-mh ... ck/5394324
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
Global Research, July 31, 2014
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

interesting
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

What I find interesting is the fact that the supposed resting place of MH370 in the Indian ocean is around 1900km west of an island called New Amsterdam. Now what's creepy is the fact that the MH17 crash site is also some 1900km westward of Amsterdam.

mh17.png

mh370.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Dutch MH17 Investigation Omits US “Intel”. Fabrications and Omissions Supportive of US-NATO Agenda Directed against Russia
By Tony Cartalucci
Global Research, September 19, 2014
Url of this article:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/dutch-mh17 ... ia/5402970

The absence of America’s so-called “intelligence” regarding the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 over Ukraine in a 34 page Dutch Safety Board preliminary report raises serious questions about the credibility and legitimacy of both America’s political agenda, and all agencies, organizations, and political parties currently behind it.
~ John Lennon
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

MH17 Ukraine disaster: Dutch report blames missile.

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 crashed as a result of a Russian-made 9M38 Buk missile, the Dutch Safety Board says.

The missile hit the front left of the plane, as a result of which part of the plane broke off, it said in a final report into the disaster.

The West and Ukraine say Russian-backed rebels brought down the Boeing 777. But Russia claims a missile was fired from Ukrainian-controlled territory.

The report will not apportion blame but says airspace should have been closed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34511973#%22
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Return to “World”