Teacher found drunk, wearing no pants

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Teacher found drunk, wearing no pants

Post by Glacier »

If she had a real union like the BCTF representing her, she might be able to keep her job, but no word on whether or not she will keep her job.

TORONTO – A new teacher at an Oklahoma high school was arrested Monday after she showed up both intoxicated and without pants on her first day of work.

Police were called to the school in Wagoner, Okla., after school officials said Lorie Ann Hill “smelled of alcohol” and was missing some clothing.

The 49-year-old was reportedly found by two teachers slumped over a desk that she was claiming was her own.

“She was found in a room kind of disoriented,” police chief Bob Haley told the Tulsa World. “By the time we got there she was in a room and wearing shorts.”

According to authorities, Hill was only recently hired by the school district. The teacher admitted she had been drinking and a search of her car turned up an empty cup that “reportedly smelled of vodka.”

Police, however, said there wasn’t enough evidence to prove she drove to the school intoxicated. Hill was arrested for public intoxication and released Tuesday evening.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Re: Teacher found drunk, wearing no pants

Post by Poindexter »

Glacier wrote:If she had a real union like the BCTF representing her, she might be able to keep her job ]

Or go on long term stress leave and be paid for doing nothing the rest of her life.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
dieseluphammerdown
Guru

Post by dieseluphammerdown »

Glad to see a bctf member found other employment until thing's are settled in the bc teachers strike
This message brought to you by a proud old stock Canadian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Id love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes
And shoot him with my old 45
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

One look at that mugshot will explain why she was likkered and naked.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I need some likker just to look at that mugshot.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

^^ I need it to try and forget what I saw in that mugshot.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

^^ Pants off too. The poor person who discovered her. Yikes.

On the other hand, maybe she was the sex ed teacher and just getting ready for class. Double yikes.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Bman wrote:One look at that mugshot will explain why she was likkered and naked.

You nailed it here as to why she was reported. That teacher in Vernon wasn't reported for years for taking off her pants. It was only after she started showing the signs of aging that people started taking offense.
Last edited by Glacier on Aug 11th, 2014, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

The guy who found that without pants has a right to stress leave.......I wonder if her first words to him were "Bring Solo and the Wookie to me"

Return to “World”