Child with uzi kills instructor

Logun
Fledgling

Re: Child with Uzi kills instructor

Post by Logun »

Why is the target they have her firing at in the shape of a person???
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Puppy-shaped targets get negative attention from PETA.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

Logun wrote:Why is the target they have her firing at in the shape of a person???

And why is it black ?
Black Dogs Matter
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

And why is it black ?
they like hunting black things done south? i dunno
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

That makes sense.
Black Dogs Matter
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I mean, look at the results at any Olympics - who's good at running, and who is good at shooting.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by 36Drew »

Symbonite wrote:but the free advertising to Burgers and Bullets are getting tons of free advertising..

5 star rating on trip adviser and #1 attraction in vegas.

BUT

they closed the range....

The range, according the the article, was in Arizona. Vegas is in Nevada. Two entirely different states, two different sets of gun laws.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.
Daspoot
Übergod

Post by Daspoot »

Logun wrote:Why is the target they have her firing at in the shape of a person???

because the pretext of owning the weapons is to protect yourself from the bad guys, which are often people. I know all sorts south of the line armed to the teeth to protect their families.

How can you feel safe if you don't have a loaded AR-15 under your bed? I mean come-on, you're as good as dead.
On a different forum
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I also know many who say guns are necessary in case the public has to protect themselves against corrupt governments, police forces etc.. many seem as worried about their government as they are criminals. Maybe in some ways they have a point.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Re: Child with uzi kills instructor

Post by dogspoiler »

A person does not have to justify owning a gun any more than they have to justify a mink stole or a Rolex. If you want one, its legal to have one.
Black Dogs Matter
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

A person does not have to justify owning a gun any more than they have to justify a mink stole or a Rolex. If you want one, its legal to have one.

that statement, however 'true' it may be, is still in-congruent with the reality of how police in 'canada' treat people that possess guns, or they suspect possess a gun.

recall the fellow castanetter whose family was subjected to arrest and intimidation at the hands of the rcmp this summer, for simply owning a rifle and allowing it to been seen by some unknown person.

jessie sansone's ordeal in kitchener is great example too.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/201 ... bout-guns/

http://freepatriot.org/2013/11/06/fathe ... a-toy-gun/
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

If you have Netflix, check out comedian Jim Jefferies. He does a bit in his show about Americans and their love of guns and the second amendment which will make you howl.

And not that this proves anything about the intelligence of this poor kids parents but didn't I read that they had just finished a ride in a Monster Truck? There could be a connection here.

monster truck.jpg

Yee Hawww!!! lets go shoot guns after this!!!
Last edited by mexi cali on Sep 10th, 2014, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

There is a time and place for guns. An uzi in the hands of a 9 year old at a gun range is definitely not one of them. It is absolutely rediculous. Actually it is totally rediculous that a supposed, trained, instructor would even allow it. Everyone involved is responsible and the poor girl gets to live with it for the rest of her life. Every adult involved was a total idiot.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “World”