Mom Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders

Glacier
The Pilgrim

Mom Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders

Post by Glacier »

Some people's parents...

Mom Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders, Can’t Believe Teacher Has The Nerve To Refuse Them

When her kids have a good week, she rewards them by letting volunteer parents bring snacks in. I guess it never occurred to her to give directions like, “please no baked goods shaped like vaginas.” She should have, because last week one of the mothers informed her she was “excited for this opportunity” to bring in some treats, and showed up with a plate of cookies frosted to look like the labia. Teacher friend explains:

[Mom] comes into the classroom with a pan full of treats and brings them to me and says with a smile “I decided you can use these to teach the kids about the woman’s vagina today”. Baffled and completely caught off guard I slowly peel the aluminum foil off the pan to behold a plethora of sugar cookie and frosting vaginas. Not just any old vagina, but ALL KINDS OF VAGINAS… I give the parent the most professional look I can muster and quietly reply “I’m sorry Autumn, but I can’t give these to my students. This just isn’t appropriate.”

Mom is not happy. She starts yelling in front of the class about how the teacher “should be proud of (her) vagina” and storms out of the class, leaving the vagina cookies on the teacher’s desk. There is not a picture of them on this Reddit post, I’m assuming because the teacher, trying to salvage the cookies as treats for the children, scraped the labia off the cookies and handed them out to the kids. I’m assuming they looked something like this, only probably not as fancy, as this image is from Pinterest.

The teacher did take screen grabs of the angry texts the mom sent her. They are pretty epic.

No. This is just all sorts of “no.” Maybe the cookies were delicious, maybe they were exquisitely frosted and the best treats these kids could ever hope to eat. Doesn’t matter, weirdo. You don’t hand a bunch of second graders anatomically correct baked goods under the guise that you want to “teach them” something. I can’t believe this even needs to be said. Also, you talk about “celebrating the vagina” and hope a woman gets abused by her husband in the same sentence.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
skydawg
Lord of the Board

Re: Mom Bakes Vagina Cookies For 2nd Graders

Post by skydawg »

Like these?
Attachments
P3280017-300x225.jpg
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

There are some very strange people out there and I feel sorry for her child. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

I heard those cookies had a sweet delicious center but I couldn't seem to find it.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

She was just trying to make sure her kids don't turn out gay...
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
johnp3
Fledgling

Post by johnp3 »

I am glad to see that there are the good people out there to teach the children that the Vagina is despicable, that must be hidden and never known about.
Maybe if we were not so scared about, maybe teaching the kids that it is a natural thing, part of a woman.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I think we mean vulva, right? Either way, it's wrong for a parent to demand a teacher let little johnny eat her vagina/vulva cookies. The teacher is in charge, not the pretentious parent.
- Douglas Murray
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

I'm pro-vagina and all but this was a bit far. Especially in a school.

And now "anatomically correct vagina cupcake" is in my Google history.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
zzontar
Guru

Post by zzontar »

*removed*
Last edited by Jo on Sep 24th, 2014, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off-topic
They say you can't believe everything they say.
kgcayenne
Buddha of the Board

Post by kgcayenne »

LOL Jennylives! That woman needs some help--serious help. I actually hope this is a hoax like the 3-breasted tart.
"without knowledge, he multiplies mere words."
Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids.
Oxl3y
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Oxl3y »

Usually I would prefer the Brazilian cupcake but it doesn't have sprinkles...so conflicting.
[img] obviously too awesome to be displayed
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

I like the fact that she was complaining about the "lack of disrespect she was shown"! hahaha
driveangry
Übergod

Post by driveangry »

I guess it could have been worse, she could have included some " long johns ".

Return to “World”