Clampdown on Cuban Corruption

Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Clampdown on Cuban Corruption

Post by Donald G »

Instead of crying the blues for crooked Canadians caught in the Cuban effort to clean up the bribes in their business practices we should be applauding them.

It is rather telling when the best Canadians associated to the criminals caught in the bribery is to condemn the Cubans for identifying and charging those involved. Apparently the businessmen concerned are so used to doing it that they are the ones that think they have been wronged when caught and charged for their crimes

We should bring a few of the Cuban investigators and judges up to Canada to clean out some of the similar rats nests in Canada. IMO fifteen years in a Cuban Prison is about right.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#123769.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Clampdown on Cuban Corruption

Post by maryjane48 »

Donald G wrote:Instead of crying the blues for crooked Canadians caught in the Cuban effort to clean up the bribes in their business practices we should be applauding them.

It is rather telling when the best Canadians associated to the criminals caught in the bribery is to condemn the Cubans for identifying and charging those involved. Apparently the businessmen concerned are so used to doing it that they are the ones that think they have been wronged when caught and charged for their crimes

We should bring a few of the Cuban investigators and judges up to Canada to clean out some of the similar rats nests in Canada. IMO fifteen years in a Cuban Prison is about right.

http://www.castanet.net/edition/news-st ... htm#123769.

i acrualy AGREE on this one don g well said , let them rot
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

To lakevixen ...

Whoa ... A straight up miracle has occurred right here on this thread

I don't imagine that the reason we agree is that I am getting more knowledgeable eh?
Last edited by Donald G on Sep 29th, 2014, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol when isaw this story on tv i thought same as you , play game you might lose , and to pick cuba as a country to mess around in seems crazy begin with
Donald G
Buddha of the Board

Post by Donald G »

Yep. Yep and yep.

Return to “World”