Ebola in Dallas

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Ebola in Dallas

Post by Bsuds »

vinnied wrote: How many more are going to be coming down with ebola. Why wouldnt they be told to stick around there homes for at least the 21 days, rather then let them fly around the country. Baffles my mind

They will put an animal in quarantine before they will let it into the country so why not the same with a person who has been in contact with a deadly and highly contagious disease?
These people keep telling us they have it under control and to not worry because it's not communicated by air. But every time you turn around someone has got it and they are looking for anyone who came in contact with them!
Oh well when 70% of us are dead or dying they might catch on.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

^^ I'm of the mind that even the "experts" don't know without a doubt how it's spread.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

they do its been around for over 30 years, and they have been able to contain it many times before,all of a sudden they do not know what to do lol lol lol,vaccines will be out in a few months and millions will line up for it and big pharma will make billions
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

I heard a few days ago that there was another outbreak of a virus kinda similar to Ebola (cant remember the name) in some eastern part of Africa. Guess the world will sit and wait till that gets out of control too.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

jimmy4321 wrote:I heard a few days ago that there was another outbreak of a virus kinda similar to Ebola (cant remember the name) in some eastern part of Africa. Guess the world will sit and wait till that gets out of control too.

Its in the Dominion Republic of Congo, and was first diagnosed in august. It is also Ebola but a different strain, and supposed to come from a different source.
So far 69 people have caught it, including 8 health care workers. 49 have died. Bit higher mortality rate
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

That don't sound good. Think the name i was thinking of is Marburg virus
Catz
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catz »

Try being an erp or nurse dealing with this with no education from above. Tapes to close the openings? No gloved. Paper gowns and booties....Then I come home from work, take off my uniform , shower, and tuck my kids in. This is why we have an union saying hey....let's make it safe for the nurses. I at deserve gloves.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

marburg is another one that usa dod owns under the same patent as ebola, and as well they have already 'instituted', that is legislated as a disease that quarantined by force.

marburg.jpg
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

New Details On The Dallas Ebola Case

When Duncan first presented to the hospital on September 25, he didn’t specify that he’d come from Liberia or even West Africa — the center of the Ebola outbreak.

Duncan only said he’d returned from “Africa,” which could’ve meant one of dozens of nations, most of them far from the Ebola outbreak. Perhaps the nurses could’ve pressed him further. But with Duncan’s symptoms not that severe yet, and with no real reason to think he had Ebola, they sent him home.

After Duncan was re-admitted to the hospital three days later, significantly sicker, the hospital suspected Ebola might be the cause. But even then, Duncan wasn’t wholly honest. He said he hadn’t been exposed to anyone who was sick from Ebola, even though later reports revealed that Duncan had bravely helped carry an Ebola-infected woman to a local hospital in Liberia.

Duncan also told a nurse that he’d buried his daughter who died in childbirth — but he said that she hadn’t died from Ebola. Duncan later denied the story to federal officials.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/ ... -revealed/
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “World”