Kobane in the news

canada bound

Kobane in the news

Post by canada bound »

If this is true, its a dramatic change in the alliance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... urkey.html

My Turkish Holiday plans on hold for sure.
canada bound

Re: Kobane in the news

Post by canada bound »

This link gives more info than the standard report sent to all the major carriers. The Video is telling, well visually anyways, I can't understand crap, but I get the jist. That guy shooting,,, is not supposed to be there.

http://aranews.net/2014/11/video-turkey ... territory/
Last edited by canada bound on Nov 30th, 2014, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

time boot turkey out of nato
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

lakevixen wrote:time boot turkey out of nato

why had nothing do turkey

Ah, life without basic punctuation or grammar rules. Anyways, this is like saying to boot Canada out of NATO because Islamist terrorists crossed the border from Canada to the US and attacked them. Or, people are leaving Canada to join terrorist groups in the Middle East so boot us out.
You and 71 others Like this post
canada bound

Post by canada bound »

why had nothing do turkey

Ah, life without basic punctuation or grammar rules. Anyways, this is like saying to boot Canada out of NATO because Islamist terrorists crossed the border from Canada to the US and attacked them. Or, people are leaving Canada to join terrorist groups in the Middle East so boot us out.[/quote]

Not sure how you can come to that conclusion?

Since its a check point heavily controlled by Turkey, Turkeys a NATO ally(?) Allowing ISIS to operate from their territory.(No big surprise really) Is light years away from a lone wolf in the States or Canada.

Comparing Canada's contribution to NATO with Turkeys is really absurd. Seriously?

Considering Canadian and American servicemen are putting their lives on the line flying missions against the very same people Turkey is helping. Very different indeed!

Hope the Grammar passes the sniff test?

Return to “World”