State Trooper Pulls Over Miami Cop at Gunpoint

hozzle
Lord of the Board

State Trooper Pulls Over Miami Cop at Gunpoint

Post by hozzle »

Old one but a good example of how police treat other officers let alone civilians. I was going to post it in the thread about the speeding officer in Quebec, but this is in Florida.

Interesting how the arresting HP officer was later treated by some Miami Police officers.
This story could also shed some light on other events that some officers have a disregard of the law and the willingness to harass others they deem are below their immoral standards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... t-job.html

I can't be a cop hater on this one cause... well you know what I mean, lol
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Re: State Trooper Pulls Over Miami Cop at Gunpoint

Post by Ken7 »

Take note, she didn't have to shoot him, because he complied with her orders!

If you paid attention, I might be somewhat *bleep* also, followed for almost two minutes at high speeds. She may have thought he was someone other then a officer with that response.

Good to see his department felt she was correct also. He should have pulled over, or at the least patched into her radio which they likely have.
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

true but the retaliation by some Miami police members is unbecoming, you know what I mean.
“The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient, while nature cures the disease." & “doctors put drugs of what they know little into bodies of which they know less for diseases of which they know nothing at all.”
- M. de Voltaire
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Highway patrol and police officers absolutely hate each other and treat each other like dirt. That's probably why he was pulled over in the first place.

PS: I'm so glad RCMP officers are not forced to hold second jobs to pay the bills.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
hozzle
Lord of the Board

Post by hozzle »

Captain Awesome wrote:Highway patrol and police officers absolutely hate each other and treat each other like dirt. That's probably why he was pulled over in the first place.

PS: I'm so glad RCMP officers are not forced to hold second jobs to pay the bills.

I honestly think it was the 120 mph with no lights that got the cop pulled over and the fact she said there was a stolen police car the night before.
The hate between HP and Miami reared its ugly head when Miami Police harassed her.
- M. de Voltaire
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

hozzle wrote:true but the retaliation by some Miami police members is unbecoming, you know what I mean.

If there is solid evidence of there conduct being unbecoming, most Departments would deal with it under their Police Act if they have. It is not acceptable conduct for sure!

Return to “World”