Pakistan Taliban slaughter 130+ children

Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Pakistan Taliban slaughter 130+ children

Post by Treblehook »

I am surprised there has been no comment about this. At some point, Pakistan is going to have to deal with those barbarian swine. Apparently all of the Taliban jerks were killed by the Pakistan Army... I wonder if slaughtering children and then being killed in a gun battle with the army qualifies those terrorists to get their 72 virgins? My notion is the authorities ought to spray their miserable corpses with pigs blood so they can't get to their happy place!!!!
Poindexter
Guru

Re: Pakistan Taliban Slaughter 130 Plus Children

Post by Poindexter »

If there is a god the only virgins waiting for these male jihadists will be prior male jihadists. That way they can literally go f@€k themselves.
Last edited by Poindexter on Dec 17th, 2014, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Over here we have a thing called 'the media.'

When they say 'Taliban' they don't actually tell us much else about it.

In Mexico, they say 'drug cartels.'

In El Salvador they say 'gangs?'

In Ukraine they say 'Putin.'

and we go our whole lives, with our lying media, .... ignorant about almost everything.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Similar to Africa, where the majority of Jihad activity takes place, Pakistan is not important to the West, so it's not a big deal.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Static wrote:Similar to Africa, where the majority of Jihad activity takes place, Pakistan is not important to the West, so it's not a big deal.

It's my understanding that the US has dumped $20 billion in aid into Pakistan since 2001. Much of I'm sure are arms and training but it's hard for me to classify that as "not a big deal".
Static
Guru

Re: Pakistan Taliban slaughter 130+ children

Post by Static »

$20b over 14 years isn't that much and you are unable to clarify what the aid consists of.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Static wrote:$20b over 14 years isn't that much and you are unable to clarify what the aid consists of.

I believe we're going to have to disagree that 1.42 billion a year isn't that much. To me it's an astounding amount that appears to demonstrate their interest in Pakistan.

Here's a link to a congressional report clarifying what the aid consisted of.
http://fas.org/sgp/crs/row/R41856.pdf
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Oddly enough, the Afghan Taliban have come out as calling the Pakistani Taliban "un-Islamic" with the killing of women and children.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1730010/why-i ... an-attack/

But wait! Isn't the Afghani Taliban responsible for throwing acid in the faces of school girls and worse?

Didn't they do the same sorts of things at one time?

So what becomes "un-Islamic" in one country and not in another?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Today I learned that Pakistani children's lives are worth more than Palestinian children's lives.

Isreal killed 469 children in a few weeks, and our government stands with the murderers.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

I was wondering why we hadn’t yet heard from one of the Hamas apologists using this atrocity to once again deflect from the brutality of Islamic extremism. 469 innocent Palestinian children used as human shields and sacrificed by the Hamas war-dogs to spur their agenda of duping the dupes. Glory would have been to Allah had they been Israeli children. Allahu Akbar!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Queen K wrote:Oddly enough, the Afghan Taliban have come out as calling the Pakistani Taliban "un-Islamic" with the killing of women and children.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1730010/why-i ... an-attack/

But wait! Isn't the Afghani Taliban responsible for throwing acid in the faces of school girls and worse?

Didn't they do the same sorts of things at one time?

So what becomes "un-Islamic" in one country and not in another?

When an Islamic group known to condone violence says another Islamic group is un-Islamic for committing violence, this is what it is...

In other words, it's taqiyya... the deliberate lying to the infidel to make Islam sound like the religion of peace we all know it is.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

I'm not sure if it's the grass is always greener mentality or what, but why are those who claim to be impervious to western propaganda such easy targets for terrorist propaganda? I'm blown away by some of the posters on this thread making excuses for this act of depravity. It's one thing to defend yourself against attacks, its a completely different thing to stroll into a class of children and mow them down face to face. Their actions are completely indefensible and those that make excuses need give thier head a shake and pick another cause to support because this one is simply misguided.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

what is a taliban?

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

steven lloyd wrote:I was wondering why we hadn’t yet heard from one of the Hamas apologists using this atrocity to once again deflect from the brutality of Islamic extremism. 469 innocent Palestinian children used as human shields and sacrificed by the Hamas war-dogs to spur their agenda of duping the dupes. Glory would have been to Allah had they been Israeli children. Allahu Akbar!

all forms of god worship need to disappear, it is a sign of a unstable mind
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

We should worship consumer goods.

Return to “World”