Something to think about, before doing it

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Something to think about, before doing it

Post by GordonH »

Think very long & hard before smuggling drugs into Saudi Arabia, unless you don't mind losing your head.

http://www.castanet.net/news/World/1297 ... beheads-83
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Something to think about...... before doing it

Post by Dizzy1 »

Well at least its done in the right order, smuggling drugs - losing your mind, getting caught - losing your head.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Re: Something to think about...... before doing it

Post by Bsuds »

So apparently the thought of your head being removed from your body does not deter the drug smugglers there either!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
mexi cali
Guru

Re: Something to think about, before doing it

Post by mexi cali »

That is why many believe that capital punishment is ineffective. You're dealing with a risk/reward scenario where the reward is just too tempting.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

GordonH wrote:Think very long & hard before smuggling drugs into Saudi Arabia, unless you don't mind losing your head.

http://www.castanet.net/news/World/1297 ... beheads-83

love it.............at least they will never deal drugs ever again, here they are out the next day dealing drugs- its a no brainer
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS
Last edited by the truth on Jan 10th, 2015, 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the quadguy
Fledgling

Post by the quadguy »

It is not that the reward is so great, It is that the guys sellin the drugs are too stupid to think they could ever be caught. We should have the same law here. That way we could save thousands of lives of future pot heads and druggies.It would work here because our crooks are smarted and would soon figure out that having your head chopped off would most likely hurt like the dickins.
Lady tehMa
A Peer of the Realm

Post by Lady tehMa »

the quadguy wrote:It is not that the reward is so great, It is that the guys sellin the drugs are too stupid to think they could ever be caught. We should have the same law here. That way we could save thousands of lives of future pot heads and druggies.It would work here because our crooks are smarter and would soon figure out that having your head chopped off would most likely hurt like the dickins.

Don't count on that . . .
I haven't failed until I quit.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

I'd like to see the list of players, and what country they come from.

When you consider the numbers, and I know not everyone is caught. That isn't all that high, if you look at how many convictions there are say in Canada or USA in those years for smuggling large quantities.

You also would have to consider, if you succeeded smuggling into that country what the money to those doing the crime would mean. I do not know what it would be in that country and what the annual income of those attempting it would be as it would vary from country of origin.

I guess in the end, there are no repeat offenders!
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

the truth wrote:love it.............at least they will never deal drugs ever again, here they are out the next day dealing drugs- its a no brainer
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

I understand that a fair dose of hyperbole is being used on this thread but I am a bit shocked that so many would even jest in support of sharia law.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Great catch! There's absolutely no hypocrisy in this thread.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson

Return to “World”