Tic ...Toc ... Israel

sobrohusfat
Guru

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by sobrohusfat »

The Green Barbarian wrote:...a number of Hasidim...started dancing...

LOL - great idea for a flashmob at Kelowna airport.

Might give TT a nervous break-down.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Thats SL in the middle
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

from 2012 ?? How'd i miss this !?...

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

sobrohusfat wrote:from 2012 ?? How'd i miss this !?...

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

Funny how music videos and comedy routines are being posted wile Israel circles the drain without Uncle Sam in their pocket.

France is going to propose a 2 year deadline in the UN.

Start packing, settlers.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Atomoa wrote:Funny how music videos and comedy routines are being posted wile Israel circles the drain without Uncle Sam in their pocket.

Uncle Sam isn't in their pocket eh? You may want to pay closer attention.

Boehner: White House behavior to Netanyahu 'reprehensible'
Washington (CNN)—House Speaker John Boehner said his upcoming trip to Israel is no "victory lap" to celebrate Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's re-election -- and that it was planned months ago, before the Israeli election.

The Ohio Republican will travel to Israel this week, while Congress is on recess. He said his plans were made before the rift between Netanyahu and President Barack Obama over how to deal with Iran and Palestine burst into the open.

"There are serious issues and activities going on in the Middle East and I think it's critically important for members of Congress to hear from foreign leaders, other governments, other parts of their government, to get a real handle on the challenges that we face there," Boehner told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union" Sunday.

Republicans are using the congressional recess to visit Israel. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Kentucky, was there Sunday, and met with Netanyahu.

Boehner said Netanyahu -- who's been lambasted by Obama for his comments in the lead-up to Israel's election that a two-state solution to Israel and Palestine's divide is impossible -- didn't cross any lines.

"Well, he doesn't have a partner," Boehner said. "How do you have a two-state solution when you don't have a partner in that solution, when you don't have a partner for peace, when you've got a -- when the other state is vowing to wipe you off the face of the earth?"

And he promised to move "very" quickly toward imposing steep new sanctions on Iran if Obama doesn't strike a deal with the country to avert its nuclear ambitions -- a deal that Netanyahu opposed during a high-profile speech to Congress during an early-March trip to Washington.

Boehner also defended Netanyahu from criticism from Obama and the White House that has mounted over the last month.

"I think the animosity exhibited by our administration toward the prime minister of Israel is reprehensible," Boehner said. "And I think that the pressure that they've put on him over the last four or five years have frankly pushed him to the point where he had to speak up."

"I don't blame him at all for speaking up," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/29/politics/ ... ahu-obama/
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Why is Obama kissing these guys' insane arses again? Oh yeah, because he's not very bright...

Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is ‘nonnegotiable’

Basij commander Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatens Saudis, saying their fate will be like that of Saddam Hussein

The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday.

Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatened Saudi Arabia, saying that the offensive it is leading in Yemen “will have a fate like the fate of Saddam Hussein.”

Naqdi’s comments were made public as Iran and six world powers prepared Tuesday to issue a general statement agreeing to continue nuclear negotiations in a new phase aimed at reaching a comprehensive accord by the end of June.

In 2014, Naqdi said Iran was stepping up efforts to arm West Bank Palestinians for battle against Israel, adding the move would lead to Israel’s annihilation, Iran’s Fars news agency reported.

“Arming the West Bank has started and weapons will be supplied to the people of this region,” Naqdi said.

“The Zionists should know that the next war won’t be confined to the present borders and the Mujahedeen will push them back,” he added. Naqdi claimed that much of Hamas’s arsenal, training and technical knowhow in the summer conflict with Israel was supplied by Iran. (and if the West Bank is handed to Hamas, does John Kerry honestly think that Iran will not continue to supply them? Seriously?)

The Basij is a religious volunteer force established in 1979 by the country’s revolutionary leaders, and has served as a moral police and to suppress dissent.

In January, a draft law that would give greater powers to the Basij to enforce women’s compulsory wearing of the veil was ruled unconstitutional.

The force holds annual maneuvers, sometimes with regular Iran units.

Read more: Iran militia chief: Destroying Israel is 'nonnegotiable' | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-milit ... z3Vz5FvKZC
Not afraid to say "It".
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

^^^ Trying figure out why American politicians do what they do, could drive most people crazy (it don't matter which party is seating in the White House).
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Noha Hashad's exodus from Egypt
Emily Amrousi

Egyptian nuclear scientist Noha Hashad expressed interest in Israel and found herself under the scrutiny of Egyptian intelligence, who interrogated her under suspicion of spying for Israel • She was imprisoned for 11 years, tortured and left handicapped.

Noha H..jpg

They say every generation one must see themselves as if they themselves made the exodus from Egypt. Egyptian nuclear physicist Noha Hashad not only escaped Egypt, but sought Jerusalem. The 51-year-old native Egyptian Muslim was an accomplished academic who lectured at many universities when she began identifying with Israel.

Noha was arrested by security forces belonging to Hosni Mubarak's regime. Her crime? Looking for proof of the Jews' rights to the land of Israel in the Quran. She was jailed for 12 years. Noha was interrogated and tortured under suspicion of spying for Israel. Her interrogations left her handicapped. She managed to escape Egypt during the Arab Spring protests and the fall of the Mubarak regime in 2011, fleeing to Jordan and then coming to Israel as a refugee.

This is the first time Noha Hashad's story is coming to light.

"Israel is like a jewel, a diamond, I am very fortunate to be here," she said, sitting near the beach in Haifa. Noha founded a center for peace in the Middle East, with respected scholars of Middle East studies, and is working on the English translation of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' first book, "The Beginning and End of Zionism."

The book is being translated to "expose his [Abbas'] true face -- not Holocaust denial like in his known doctoral work," Noha said. "But Israel denial."

When Noha began expressing interest in Hebrew studies in Egypt, she found herself under the scrutiny of local intelligence officials, who interrogated and questioned her under suspicion of spying for Israel. The authorities suspicions continued and Noha's day-to-day life became very difficult.

"They tortured a university lecturer so that she would break and say 'I will no longer talk about Israel, I want nothing to do with Israel,'" Noha said. "They wanted to shut me up. But I left those interrogations and went to look for the biggest Star of David I could find."

During one of her interrogations, Noha was thrown into a prison cell with dozens of other female prisoners. "The policeman told them one thing: 'A Jewish woman has fallen into your hands, show me what you can do.' He then closed the door and left, and they assaulted me. They ripped my hair out and beat me. 'Jew' is synonymous with the root of all evil. Another police officer came in with a wooden baton and beat me; I fainted." Noha said that in another instance she was taken by police to a Jewish cemetery, was doused in oil, and then had a match placed by her ear.

"During the interrogations, I was accused of the heinous crime of supporting Zionism," Noha said. "If being a Zionist is saying that the land of Israel belongs to the Israelites -- then the Quran is Zionist. The sheikhs know this but prefer to use their own misleading interpretation.

From 1999 until my escape in 2011, I never backed down from Israel issue. I heard the things being said in the Arab world promoting the murder of Jews and I did everything I could to expose the truth: Even according to Islam, Israel is not an occupier.

When I arrived in Israel I felt the 'exodus from Egypt.' I was there, I went through being shackled and tortured, and I got to experience for myself the miracle of freedom."

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

WASHINGTON — Iran has deployed advanced rockets and missiles to Iraq to help fight the Islamic State in Tikrit, a significant escalation of firepower and another sign of Iran’s growing influence in Iraq.

United States intelligence agencies detected the deployments in the past few weeks as Iraq was marshaling a force of 30,000 troops — two-thirds of them Shiite militias largely trained and equipped by Iran, according to three American officials. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence reports on Iran.

Continue reading the main story
RELATED COVERAGE

Iraqi security forces inspected a destroyed vehicle belonging to Islamic State militants on the outskirts of Al Alam on March 9.Battered but Unbowed, ISIS Is Still on OffensiveMARCH 13, 2015
A Shiite cleric addressed Iraqi soldiers and Shiite fighters on Monday, before they began a campaign to retake control of Tikrit.News Analysis: U.S. Strategy in Iraq Increasingly Relies on IranMARCH 5, 2015
Iran Gains Influence in Iraq as Shiite Forces Fight ISISMARCH 5, 2015
Fighters in Ramadi, Iraq, on Monday. Iran offered to join the United States in sending military aid to Iraq’s Shiite government.U.S. and Iran Face Common Enemies in Mideast StrifeJAN. 6, 2014
Iran has not yet launched any of the weapons, but American officials fear the rockets and missiles could further inflame sectarian tensions and cause civilian casualties because they are not precision guided. Their deployment is another dilemma for the Obama administration as it trains and equips the Iraqi military and security services to help defeat the Islamic State, but unlike Iran is unwilling to commit fighters and advisers who join Iraqi forces in the field.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/17/world ... .html?_r=0

looks to me like iran is doing israelis and the yanks dirty work , its all just big game kiddies , i wonder what the private banks are getting out of all this?
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

lakevixen wrote:
looks to me like iran is doing israelis and the yanks dirty work , its all just big game kiddies , i wonder what the private banks are getting out of all this?

If Israel wanted, they could walk into Iraq and clean up those ISIS scumbags in about a week. But of course, then they'd be "the aggressors" and get pooped on yet again by the UN and the coterie of liberal cry-babies who cry whenever Israel does anything. So instead, they have to just sit inside their borders and apparently, get ridiculed by half-wits because Iran is now "doing their dirty-work". Just so ridiculous.
Not afraid to say "It".
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If Israel wanted, they could walk into Iraq and clean up those ISIS scumbags in about a week. But of course, then they'd be "the aggressors" and get pooped on yet again by the UN and the coterie of liberal cry-babies who cry whenever Israel does anything. So instead, they have to just sit inside their borders and apparently, get ridiculed by half-wits because Iran is now "doing their dirty-work". Just so ridiculous.
proof is in action not words , now look at saudi airforce , cant hit anything but civilians lol , hope you warhawks have a plan to end the silliness you folks stirred up . whats the plan cheney?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

lakevixen wrote: proof is in action not words , now look at saudi airforce , cant hit anything but civilians lol , hope you warhawks have a plan to end the silliness you folks stirred up . whats the plan cheney?

not one word of this sentence makes any sense whatsoever. What a meshugener.
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

France is going to propose a Resolution.

1967 borders and a timeline. No veto.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

palestinian-loss-of-land34.gif
^^^ I think that is fair. You?