Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hello he got acquitted !
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Trump is gonna pull funding to Hamas. I mean the PLO. Or whoever runs Palestine. This can onpy be good for peace.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

sobrohusfat wrote:Nikki Haley's second brilliant speech at the Security Council today:

Man - is she sweet?

...or is it just the rare intelligent clarity that's so sexy for a change ?!

She is awesome. I was watching an interview with her and she said that she was shocked when she got to the UN and all everyone did was bash Israel. When she said she wanted it stopped she couldn't believe the reaction. "It's always been this way" was the response. I can only imagine how bad it was with the Obama administration. Anyway, good to see a new fresh idea in the US delegation, like "lets try something else because what we are doing isn't working"....
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

A song of ascents.

I lift up my eyes to the hills-- where does my help come from?

My help comes from Hashem, the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip-- he who watches over you will not slumber;

Behold, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

Hashem watches over you-- Hashem is your shade at your right hand;

the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.

Hashem will keep you from all harm-- he will watch over your life;

Hashem will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

psalm 121
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

Dumisani.png

Dear young people,

This week, Jordan’s King Abdullah decided not to renew a 25-year old land leasing agreement with Israel, denying Israelis access to some 1,000 acres of farmland. (All this while Hamas is destroying thousands of acres of Israeli farmland through arson).

Two days later, the Jordanian government requested emergency help from the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) to rescue a bus of Jordanian children that was swept away in floods on the Jordanian side of the Dead Sea.

The IDF responded immediately. The Israelis always do.

THAT is the difference between Israel and its enemies.

Love,
Pastor Dumisani Washington
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Canada/24 ... -of-Israel

What a joke. If we supported them we would recognize Jerusulem as the capital

sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

...and that's how its done.

simultaneously one-sided & two-faced

expertly executed.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
sovsovsov

Post by sovsovsov »

HAMAS ARE NOT TERRORISTS. They are a response to the murdering and systematic destruction of the palestinian nation. Look at Israels illegal land acquisitions from palestine ever since Israel's inception in the 1940's. We have a very pro israel lobby here in North america and there really isn't any reason for us on the other side of the world to garner any hatred towards a group of people who have been ethnically cleansed from their own land to make way for an invasive people bent only on control and oppression.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

sovsovsov wrote:HAMAS ARE NOT TERRORISTS. They are a response to the murdering and systematic destruction of the palestinian nation. Look at Israels illegal land acquisitions from palestine ever since Israel's inception in the 1940's. We have a very pro israel lobby here in North america and there really isn't any reason for us on the other side of the world to garner any hatred towards a group of people who have been ethnically cleansed from their own land to make way for an invasive people bent only on control and oppression.

Someone doesn't know the true here, maybe you need to reread the breakup of the former Ottoman Empire. As well the negotiated agreement with the League of Nations, that was broken by UN.
Hamas, PLO & there rooted connection to Muslim brotherhood, which are all terrorist organizations.

https://www.castanet.net/news/World/242 ... ous-tumour
It appears the neighbours are getting ready to try to wipe out Israel again.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

sovsovsov wrote:HAMAS ARE NOT TERRORISTS. They are a response to the murdering and systematic destruction of the palestinian nation. Look at Israels illegal land acquisitions from palestine ever since Israel's inception in the 1940's. We have a very pro israel lobby here in North america and there really isn't any reason for us on the other side of the world to garner any hatred towards a group of people who have been ethnically cleansed from their own land to make way for an invasive people bent only on control and oppression.

expertly regurgitated
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

Happy Hanukkah.png

----------------------------------------------------------------

Baruch atah, Adonai Eloheinu, Melech haolam,
Blessed are You, Adonai our God, King of the universe,

asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.
Who has sanctified us with His commandments and commanded us to kindle the Hanukkah light

Baruch atah, Adonai Eloheinu, Melech haolam,
Blessed are You, Adonai our God, King of the universe

she-asah nisim laavoteinu v’imoteinu bayamim hahaeim baz’man hazeh.
who performed wonderous deeds for our ancestors in days of old at this season
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Anti-Semite

Post by Thinktank »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:However, I am no longer at a point where I can condone a Jewish state in The Middle East at its current location. I don't know if there can indeed be a Jewish land-holder state anywhere in the Middle East.

The land needs to be returned to Palestine.

Actually no. The land can't be returned to Palestine now. But what needs to happen - Israel needs to eliminate their urge to slaughter people.

The solution:
#1 - It's amazing how many Christians choose Israel ( the "holy" land) as a vacation destination, just a few years after that country - Israel - massacred 3,000 Palestinians. Stop pouring money into Israel - the insanity will stop. USA must stop giving Israel $5 billion dollars each year, and the slaughtering of Palestinians will stop.

#2 - If Israel opens fire on Palestinians again with "extreme firepower" as Norman Finkelstein described it - they should be just bombed themselves. That would be the only solution.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Anti-Semite

Post by Thinktank »

Osoyoos_Familyof4 wrote:However, I am no longer at a point where I can condone a Jewish state in The Middle East at its current location. I don't know if there can indeed be a Jewish land-holder state anywhere in the Middle East.

@ 4:50 - 95% of the water in Gaza is UNFIT for human consumption. But they can't leave. They're caged in.
And Trump just rewarded Israel with a piece of land worth $billions.

What would Jesus say about that? Anyone know?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Hamas is a terrorist organization according to many countries including Canada. And rightfully so. Even their neighbours, like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, agree with the fact they are terrorists. No amount of revisionist history and lies from their supporters will change that. Terrorists that continue their attempts at the destruction of Israel on a daily basis. Vigilance against their evil is warranted and thankfully it is proactive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... e_of_Hamas
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.

Return to “World”