Shameful (lack of) Journalism.

questionablecontext

Shameful (lack of) Journalism.

Post by questionablecontext »

12 people die in the Hebdo attack in Paris and you couldn't find a website the day after that wasn't on full coverage mode, yet I didn't hear a thing about the 150 university students in Kenya who were murdered because they weren't Muslim..

The families were at the morgue on Saturday to identify relatives killed on Thursday by armed men from the Shabab, the Somali Islamist extremist group, who stormed a university campus in Garissa, separating Muslims from Christians and shooting the Christians. In the end, nearly 150 students were killed in the massacre, Kenya’s worst terrorist attack since the 1998 bombing of the United States Embassy in Nairobi.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/world/africa/kenyans-identify-relatives-killed-at-college.html
questionablecontext

Re: Shameful (lack of) Journalism.

Post by questionablecontext »

Just checked and noticed this did make news on Castanet. My point is still that coverage about this was scarce.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

questionablecontext wrote:12 people die in the Hebdo attack in Paris and you couldn't find a website the day after that wasn't on full coverage mode, yet I didn't hear a thing about the 150 university students in Kenya who were murdered because they weren't Muslim..

"The families were at the morgue on Saturday to identify relatives killed on Thursday by armed men from the Shabab, the Somali Islamist extremist group, who stormed a university campus in Garissa, separating Muslims from Christians and shooting the Christians. In the end, nearly 150 students were killed in the massacre, Kenya’s worst terrorist attack since the 1998 bombing of the United States Embassy in Nairobi."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/05/world/africa/kenyans-identify-relatives-killed-at-college.html

View an incomplete list of Christians killed in Muslim lands since 2001(known attacks only) here:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages ... ttacks.htm

This is a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with war, combat or insurgency. The victims are innocent Christians who were specifically targeted and abused solely on account of their faith by those who claim their own religion as a motive.
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."

Return to “World”