Muslims throw Christians overboard

oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Muslims throw Christians overboard

Post by oneh2obabe »

Back on topic please. Hint - if you're not sure what's being discussed, look at the subject line.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

Maybe its about time to ban all forms of religion. Hmmm I wounder what the world would be like without religion?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

waaaaaaaaay better off
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

If 99.7% of terrorist killings were done by Christians they'd be subject to the same criticism. The major difference is that no Christian condones the action of a whackjob Christian who kills someone, while 100s of millions of Muslims support and even celebrate Islamic jihad.
what a disgusting thing to say about some of your fellow muslim canadians , now lets address the title of the thread , it is a racist title because it generalizes a whole race and religion, in fact more than one race , multiple races .now lets look at no christian condones of a whack job christian . how many rightwing christians voted for bush? he went into iraq and has us army , which is mostly christians , kill many innocent iraqis , hitler was a christian , and very whackjobish , was supported by us companies before pearl harbour , which those companies where made ip of mostly christian , and list goes on and on . problem with folks like glac is lack of neurons firing :)
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I don't think anyone is saying that only Muslims do bad things but at this point and time Muslims are definitely by far the worst. You seldom see Christians, Jews or whomever, mass killing, beheading, burning alive or whatever people of other religions in the name of their religion although they have done atrocious things in the name of Christianity in the past. In this topic we are discussing Muslims throwing Christians overboard because of their religion. There is nothing racist about it because that is what happened. There is nothing racist about saying Muslims are killing Christians in many different ways and even taxing they for being Christians, all in the name of Islam. Saying it is not racist, it is true.

Actually believe it or not, Muslim/Islam is not a race, it is a belief held by many races, so how can it be racist. Can you be a beliefest. If so I probably am one.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

great point
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Smurf wrote:I don't think anyone is saying that only Muslims do bad things but at this point and time Muslims are definitely by far the worst. You seldom see Christians, Jews or whomever, mass killing, beheading, burning alive or whatever people of other religions in the name of their religion although they have done atrocious things in the name of Christianity in the past. In this topic we are discussing Muslims throwing Christians overboard because of their religion. There is nothing racist about it because that is what happened. There is nothing racist about saying Muslims are killing Christians in many different ways and even taxing they for being Christians, all in the name of Islam. Saying it is not racist, it is true.

Actually believe it or not, Muslim/Islam is not a race, it is a belief held by many races, so how can it be racist. Can you be a beliefest. If so I probably am one.

So how is it any different from the Muslims when the US and Israel refers to god and war?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:So how is it any different from the Muslims when the US and Israel refers to god and war?

I don't think the US and Israel have anything relevant to add to the topic of religious violence. So I would suggest you're off-topic.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Many of you remind me of that person in your life who, when you are attempting to speak to a specific type of behavior or action to them (like your kids), they get their hackles up and they respond with gems like "Yah, well what about you? You do such and such" or whatever. The inability or unwillingness to be introspective and self aware, to be the focus of the moment is what prevents us from making any head way.

Approximately multiple thousands of years ago, Christians were probably the worst group of war mongers around. That was multiple thousands of years ago though. Yes, they can still be pesky and troublesome and do tend to fly under the radar and are prone to using their religion to guilt us into giving them money but what they don't do are the kinds of outrageous, brutal, shocking and horrifying things like beheading people or shooting them or throwing them overboard to drown or raping young girls or kidnapping and torturing those who they believe are their enemy.

They are Muslim. They believe in the teachings of Mohammed (sp?) and they have twisted their belief and his teachings to justify the violence that denotes who this particular group is.

Fear the man who has no fear of death. Now multiply that by thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of participants who have no fear of death and you have ISIS. They have no regard for any non Muslim life.

They are vicious and they have no honor. They are murderers, it's as black and white as that.

The ancient place in my heart wants to see them all, every last one of them burn in the streets or be systematically mowed down by soldiers carrying automatic assault rifles, grenade launchers and flame throwers. By air, by land, by sea. By whatever means available until they simply disappear as though they never existed.

I am not convinced though that a full on war with them will work because by eradicating them, they become martyrs in the eyes of those left and they number in the billions.

This is bat shiit crazy people and it will not end well, if it ends at all.

To those of you here who are prone to becoming enraged if you so much as suspect racial over or under tones, please focus on this very real problem and set aside your indignance and accept that these people are very real and are very dangerous and they follow a very specific religion and they are of a specific race but to speak about them does not make the speaker racist.

It's getting really old.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

FreeRights wrote:I don't think the US and Israel have anything relevant to add to the topic of religious violence. So I would suggest you're off-topic.

Because they both fight in the name of their respective God...."In God we Trust".
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

FreeRights wrote:I don't think the US and Israel have anything relevant to add to the topic of religious violence. So I would suggest you're off-topic.

Because they both fight in the name of their respective God..Christianity or Judaism...."In God we Trust".
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Except the US and Israel aren't conducting religious based violence.

The Islamic State kill people simply because they aren't Muslim. Israel does not kill people specifically because they are not jews, and the US does not kill people specifically because they aren't Christian.

Your logic has failed.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Is ISIS not fighting for control of land or are they traveling around and randomly slaughtering people?
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:Is ISIS not fighting for control of land or are they traveling around and randomly slaughtering people?

Both.

Most of these videos showing mass slaughter aren't prisoners of war, they are simply not Muslim.
logicalview
Guru

Post by logicalview »

Gixxer wrote:Maybe its about time to ban all forms of religion. Hmmm I wounder what the world would be like without religion?

What about starting with banning all religions that emphasize terror, violence and beheadings as a means of enforcing conversion?
Not afraid to say "It".

Return to “World”