Muslims throw Christians overboard

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Muslims throw Christians overboard

Post by the truth »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32337725 muslims such a nice peace full religion,these muslim refugees looking to move to a town near you, great people just looking for a fresh start, people do your homework before your let them in. yes they are not all bad, but many also are.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Re: Muslims throw Christians overboard

Post by WhenWhatWho »

I'm not sure if it's the internet security (I'm at work) but the link doesn't work for me.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

link works fine
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

They must have learned that from the history of slavery when the Dutch would throw the Africans overboard who were ill from starvation and dehydration on their way to the American colonies to (christian) become slaves.

The truth, you have a poor understanding of history. Christians have a worse history of violence than Muslims-past and present.
Last edited by Static on Apr 17th, 2015, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

offtopic
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

the truth wrote:offtopic

Of course it is because it doesn't benefit your hate propaganda.
Jx3
Übergod

Post by Jx3 »

Static wrote:They must have learned that from the history of slavery when the Dutch would throw the Africans overboard who were ill from starvation and dehydration on their way to the American colonies to (christian) become slaves.

So because it's been done in the past makes it perfectly acceptable now? Gotcha.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

static---hate propaganda ???? wow really. I post a news link and you turn it into hate propaganda topic---????
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Static wrote:They must have learned that from the history of slavery when the Dutch would throw the Africans overboard who were ill from starvation and dehydration on their way to the American colonies to (christian) become slaves.

The truth, you have a poor understanding of history. Christians have a worse history of violence than Muslims-past and present.

true,but I live in the present,not the past do I--well I do anyway
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

muslims such a nice peace full religion,these muslim refugees looking to move to a town near you, great people just looking for a fresh start, people do your homework before your let them in. yes they are not all bad, but many also are.

The Truth......right...and there is no hate in his statement.
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

The Truth, do we know if was religion based or did Muslim and Christian have nothing to do with it? All I can find is that the media is assuming it.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Yup... 99.7% of terrorist deaths in 2015 have been carried by the religion of peace, but still...

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

really ,,,are you really that clueless-static- did you even read the link
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

the truth wrote:yes they are not all bad, but many also are.

I heard a black guy killed someone in the US.

"They are not all bad, but many also are".

This thread is racist.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller

Return to “World”