White terrorist

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

White terrorist

Post by maryjane48 »

im on my phone so no link yet , but it was great they caught this punk that killed them folks in the church in sc . now in regards to thread title , the americans are finaly calling a spade a spade , americans from every creed and political stripe today were calling this idiot a terrorist . bravo for them to be honest unlike harper .the crime is being investigated as a hate crime because of his involvment with white christian white power groups. people need to wake up to the fact that terrorism can and is practiced by every color and belief , and these folks might be alive if the red flags put up had been paid attention to in same way if the red flags had been put up from a muslim . until that happens more folks will be murdered by non muslim terrorists needlessly .
goatboy
Guru

Re: white terrorist

Post by goatboy »

While terrorism is practiced by all races and spiritual beliefs (with a few exceptions, not too many Buhddist terrorists), it's an unfortunate fact that a large percentage of today's "terrorists" claim the Muslim faith as their justification. However perverted this justification may be, it would also be irresponsible to ignore the likelihood of what religion will be associated to the next terrorist attack.

Do we consider the KKK to be a terrorist group?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

i agree 100 percent goat well said . i would because they want to scare folks besides just hating them . burning crosses , shooting guns , publishing hate material .
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

Obama was correct with his gun comment as well.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

yea , i agree to that there are so many guns in yank land that arguments that in other places might end in fist fight , there always end in gun play
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

Post by Partmanpartfish »

In this case, I don't think we can blame the gun. The kid was crazy and had come to believe the blacks were taking the country away from him.

Where did he get these ideas? From right-wing media that seeks to rile its mostly demented audience 24-7. Fox News and Limbaugh pounded these ideas into his head.

The right-wing media is a bigger danger to North America than any terrorists could ever hope to be.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Partmanpartfish wrote:
Where did he get these ideas? From right-wing media that seeks to rile its mostly demented audience 24-7. Fox News and Limbaugh pounded these ideas into his head.

And you have proof of this I suppose? Or is this thread just supposed to be about your nutty anti-Conservative views again?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Re: White terrorist

Post by Smurf »

Are you sure some if not a lot did not come from the social media. Today it is as powerful if not more powerful than the real media.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

Partmanpartfish wrote:In this case, I don't think we can blame the gun. The kid was crazy and had come to believe the blacks were taking the country away from him.

Where did he get these ideas?

My first guess would be home-schooling :o(
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Are you sure he was home schooled? If so, he probably didn't get much education given the fact that his parents couldn't even spell Dylan when they named him.

The shooter belonged to the same denomination as his victims. His motives had nothing to do with religious differences, and everything to do with hatred of black people. My heart goes out to the victim's families. http://download.elca.org/ELCA%20Resourc ... letter.pdf
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

His motives had nothing to do with religious differences,
who said they did? it doesn't have to be fairy tale based to be terrorist , all it takes is to be based on a ideology, as in the kkk and their kind. and thankfully the americans are now calling this type of violence terrorism . just like justin bourque
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

From Larry Wilmore:

While his colleague Jon Stewart decided not to tell any jokes on Thursday after the killing of nine people in Charleston, S.C., Larry Wilmore had more to say.

"Even on a day like today, Fox News just makes my f**king head explode," the host of "The Nightly Show" said.

He ran a montage of clips showing Fox frame the attack of a historically black church as an "attack on faith," in the words of "Fox & Friends" co-anchor Elizabeth Hasselbeck, and actively downplay the idea it was a racially-motivated attack.

Wilmore was stunned, referencing the evidence and replaying the clips reporting shooter Dylann Roof's racism and statements to the victims like, "you are raping our women and taking over the country.”

"Nice try anyway, Fox," Wilmore said.

Next he turned to presidential candidate and former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA), who echoed the Fox line, saying the attack was an assault on "religious liberty."

Wilmore pointed out that when four black girls were killed in a church bombing in Birmingham, Alabama in 1963, there wasn't a question about motive.

"Back then, no one pretended to wonder what the motivation was," he said. "If you tried to say it was about religion, even the perpetrators would have corrected you."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

lakevixen wrote: who said they did? it doesn't have to be fairy tale based to be terrorist , all it takes is to be based on a ideology, as in the kkk and their kind. and thankfully the americans are now calling this type of violence terrorism . just like justin bourque

And yet if this kid had walked into the church yelling Allah Akbar! you and every leftist media type out there would be falling all over themselves trying to NOT call this a terrorist attack. That's the part that I just will never understand.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

lakevixen wrote: and thankfully the americans are now calling this type of violence terrorism . just like justin bourque

Some Americans. But you'll never see conservatives and right-wing nuts (same thing these days) equate gun violence by Americans to terrorism. They live in a strange little world FOX creates for them.
Partmanpartfish
Übergod

This was totally the result of the race baiting that screeches 24-7 on the crazy right-wing US media, and has escalated since a black man was elected president (twice).

They rile up and inflame these borderline crazy people who are their audience, and this is what happens.

This is why conservatives from Jeb Bush on down to the sickest of these creeps can't admit this was a racist attack.

Return to “World”