White terrorist

steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Re: White terrorist

Post by steven lloyd »

lakevixen wrote: … , i was just trying to point out the hypocrasy mostly on the right for their personal agendas .

I like to point out the hypocrisy of the hard-core right-wingers around here when it occurs as well. However, your convoluted and poorly written arguments don’t even make sense of any kind let alone come close to making any kind of point. In fact, your continued efforts to actually justify terrorist acts when it suits your agenda is just as hypocritical, if not more, as any example of hypocrisy you can ID from any of the right-wingers around. You know that thing about people living in glass houses, right?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

hardly as i have never made excuses for any terrorist infact put up or shut up .quote one my posts were i have said i support any terrorist . i already know you cant . it bothers you i know when i point out how wrong you are in these issues but buck up you supposed to be a man . the facts are most the rightwing leadership in yank land and here in canada will only call a arab muslim a terrorist but not american hate groups . if you want to defend the kkk well thats up to you . i choose not to .
Atomoa
Guru

Post by Atomoa »

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015 ... anda-term/

2010 a white anti government anti tax "criminal" flew his plane into a IRS building for political purposes, killing 13 agents. Immediately classified as not terrorism.

LV might not spell it put but Glen Greenwald can.

Moncton shooter here in Canada applies as well. Ottawa shooter was mentally ill.

Terrorist and terrorism only applies when they want it to apply.
The true business of people should be to go back to
school and think about whatever it was they were
thinking about before somebody came along and told
them they had to earn a living.

- Buckminster Fuller
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

lakevixen wrote:hardly as i have never made excuses for any terrorist infact put up or shut up .

Oh, so you do support Israel’s sovereign right to defend itself from the murderous Hamas terrorists? Sorry, I thought you suggested their terrorist acts were justified because the United States used Agent Orange in Vietnam (pretty sure in fact).

lakevixen wrote: it bothers you i know when i point out how wrong you are in these issues but buck up you supposed to be a man . the facts are most the rightwing leadership in yank land and here in canada will only call a arab muslim a terrorist but not american hate groups . if you want to defend the kkk well thats up to you .

huh ????
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Atomoa wrote:https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/06/19/refusal-call-charleston-shootings-terrorism-shows-meaningless-propaganda-term/

2010 a white anti government anti tax "criminal" flew his plane into a IRS building for political purposes, killing 13 agents. Immediately classified as not terrorism.

LV might not spell it put but Glen Greenwald can.

Moncton shooter here in Canada applies as well. Ottawa shooter was mentally ill.

Terrorist and terrorism only applies when they want it to apply.

Not true at all.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Partmanpartfish wrote:This was totally the result of the race baiting that screeches 24-7 on the crazy right-wing US media,.

And since you have provided zero proof to back up this statement, other than your own personal and vile opinions, it can simply be refuted with this statement: "no it's not".
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

lakevixen wrote:its funny watching fox news trying to avoid any blame .and this thread is not about any of gb muslim freinds blowing stuff up . it is about white terrorism . the typec we should all be concerned about .

We should all be concerned about all kinds of terrorism. Why would you counsel anything else?
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

lakevixen wrote:wanting to rid the usa of all blacks jews any non white populations is just a stupid thing ? lol

And yet you jump to the defence of Hamas and Iran whenever they issue a declaration that they are going to "wipe Israel off the face of the earth" and "end the existence of the Zionist plague" and "insert person language here". Why is that? Why are you so eager to defend extremism when it suits your political tastes? Why does hypocrisy come so easily to you?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

where did i say i support hamas ? lets see the direct post . i have always said i support the israeli citizen . but bibi is on glue . im freinds with a ex israeli soldier and he has informed me of how his govt caused as much pain as hamas has caused .
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

I see that there are calls to ban the Confederate flag. What do you think, is a racist symbol? If so, should it be banned?

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

you ban this flag ,you open up a pandoras box,were does it end, the guy killed these people not the flag.
you ban this flag you open up other monuments for scrutiny,this flag was actually a battle flag during the civil war, its a symbol of southern culture and resistance to federal power
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lmao the gov of sc said the i want to own or kill a slave flag be brought down . guess some folks here dnt pay attention to news
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the truth wrote:you ban this flag ,you open up a pandoras box,were does it end, the guy killed these people not the flag.
you ban this flag you open up other monuments for scrutiny,this flag was actually a battle flag during the civil war, its a symbol of southern culture and resistance to federal power

you should expand your horizens beyond fox news . does germany still get to fly the swastika flag , or does south africa still fly the aparthied flag ? . and just so you know the south lost
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the flag has nothing to do with what that moron did,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

do we now get rid of the canadian flag because of what canada did to your people ???

Return to “World”