Russian Build up in Syria

JBX
Fledgling

Re: Russian Build up in Syria

Post by JBX »

Here is a good article, I keep my eyes on this site some REALLY good write-ups in the past they have done.

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/russia-begins-bombing-operations-in-syria-as-a-bigger-s-1733823079

As far as Putin’s ability to control the airspace over Syria, he can do that right now by simply calling it his and launching limited fighter patrols. The U.S. would have to challenge it, or flat out destroy Russia’s capabilities in Syria in order to neuter it. The U.S. could easily do this at this point in time, but it is highly doubtful the Obama Administration would be even willing to float the idea of doing so.

I find it scary as hell that stuff like that is even being speculated.
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the rightwing in america likes wars , if a republican wins off to iran they go
JBX
Fledgling

Post by JBX »

maryjane48 wrote:the rightwing in america likes wars , if a republican wins off to iran they go

I pray Trump wins, not because I believe in him at all, but because the other Republicans scare the *bleep* out of me and because I think he is the only person who is brash enough to walk into the house and kick it all down, that's what the political situation in American needs.

But I'm sure we will get the cookie cutter bout and paid for useless skin job president that will just keep us on the track...
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

It would be dumb to talk about anything Russia does anywhere without talking
about the Russian billionaires.

^ There they are. And they have partners in America. I'll look for their partners' picture.

Does everyone get it?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Youagain?

Post by Youagain? »

Thinktank wrote:It would be dumb to talk about anything Russia does anywhere without talking
about the Russian billionaires.

^ There they are. And they have partners in America. I'll look for their partners' picture.

Does everyone get it?

Nope, I guess only you are smart enough to get it. LOL
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

well way i see it , if russia and who ever put boots on ground they will have a chance , and unfortunately until russia agrees to boot assad , hes in and yanks will have to accept it. they had a chance to get rid off him and now its to late

Return to “World”